AUS vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for ICC World Test Championship Final Match Team and Analysis
ICC World Test Championship Final Prediction
Match: AUS vs IND Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 07 June, 03:00 PM (IST)
Series:: ICC World Test Championship Final
Venue: Kennington Oval – London, England
D, W, L, L, D
D, L, W, W, W
AUS vs IND Dream11 Prediction:
- Steve Smith is approaching 8800 Test runs and has hit 30 centuries across his Test career. We are backing him to be Australia’s highest run scorer in this game. Pat Cummins averages a very impressive 21.50 from 90 innings with the ball in Test cricket. He is our tip for Australia’s top wicket taker in the World Test Championship.
- Shubman Gill is one of the most in-form batters in the world across all formats. He is our pick for India’s highest run scorer against Australia. Mohammed Shami has 225 Test wickets and he is a strong choice for India’s top wicket taker across this Test.
- Against an Indian batting line-up without much warm-up cricket in English conditions, we recommend backing Pat Cummins to take over 1.5 wickets in this match.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Star Sports Network, Seven.
The conditions look set to be good for batting over the opening few days and we expect both skippers will choose to bat first if they win the toss ahead of this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The opening three days of the game are forecast to be rain free with highs of 23 degrees. However, rain is currently forecast on Saturday and Sunday.
Over previous years, we have seen the Oval pitch be strong for batting on, particularly across the first few days. We expect a par score to be 400+ across the first innings.
Kennington Oval, England
Total matches: 105
Matches won batting first: 38
Matches won bowling first: 29
Average 1st Inns scores: 343
Average 2nd Inns scores: 304
Average 3rd Inns scores: 238
Average 4th Inns scores: 156
Highest total recorded
903/7 (335.2 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
Lowest total recorded
44/10 (26 Ov) by AUS vs ENG
AUS vs IND Team NEWS:
AUS Team News:
There will be at least two changes to Australia’s XI compared to their last Test Match with Peter Handscomb and Matthew Kuhnemann both not in the squad. Skipper Pat Cummins will come into the team alongside David Warner. Josh Hazlewood will miss this match with a slight injury.
IND Team News:
After picking up an injury during the 2023 IPL group stage, KL Rahul joins Rishabh Pant on the sidelines ahead of this World Test Championship. Ajinkya Rahane is expected to come back into the side with Shubman Gill ready to open with Rohit Sharma.
1. Usman Khawaja
2. David Warner
3. Marnus Labuschagne
4. Steven Smith
5. Travis Head
6. Alex Carey(WK)
7. Cameron Green
8. Pat Cummins(C)
9. Nathan Lyon
10. Mitchell Starc
11. Scott Boland
2. Rohit Sharma(C)
3. Cheteshwar Pujara
4. Virat Kohli
5. Ajinkya Rahane
6. Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK)
. Ravindra Jadeja
8. Ravichandran Ashwin
9. Shardul Thakur
10. Mohammed Shami
11. Mohammed Siraj
AUS vs IND Team Combo:
AUS Team Info –
- Australia will be looking confident as they have one of the lethal pace attack.
- Steve Smith and Marnus Labuschagne will be hoping to put up an impact with the bat as they could not impress alot when last time both teams met in India for Border-Gavaskar Trophy.
- Ranked as the second-best Test team, Australia possesses a formidable batting lineup spearheaded by Marnus Labuschagne and Steve Smith. Complementing their batting prowess, their bowling attack, featuring the likes of Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, and Nathan Lyon, is highly skilled and adept at claiming crucial wickets.,/li>
- Usman Khawaja and David Warner will probably open the inning.
- Marnus Labuschagne will bat at the one-down position.
- Steven Smith and Travis Head will handle the middle-order batting.
- Pat Cummins will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Alex Carey will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Nathan Lyon will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Pat Cummins and Mitchell Starc will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Info –
- Team India will now turn their attention to the eagerly anticipated World Test Championship 2023 (WTC) final versus Australia.
- The Rohit Sharma & Co will attempt to win the coveted title and bring home an ICC trophy after almost a decade.
- India are the current world number one Test team, and they have a very strong batting line-up led by Virat Kohli and Cheteshwar Pujara.
- Their bowling attack is also very good, with Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, and Ravindra Jadeja all capable of taking wickets. Pujara and Kohli are two of the top run-scorers for India in this WTC cycle. Ashwin is India’s leading wicket-taker for India and the third-highest wicket-taker this cycle.
- Shubman Gill and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Cheteshwar Pujara will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Virat Kohli and Ajinkya Rahane will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Kona Srikar-Bharat will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravichandran Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravichandran Ashwin was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team..
The winner of this game will be crowned the World Test Champions and we have two brilliant Test teams contesting this final. Neither team have won a Test series in England over recent visits but both have won individual Tests. We think this game will come down to who has the best pace bowling attack and Australia have the most depth in that department. We are predicting a close match with Australia winning.
Australia have a 56% chance to win this match
India have a 44% chance to win this match
The left-handed opener has been in fantastic form since returning to Australia’s Test team during the 2021-22 Ashes. He hit 180 in the last Test against India.
The right handed number four batter has been playing in County cricket and will be well used to the English conditions ahead of this Test.
The pace bowler and captain missed the final Tests in India earlier this year but has an excellent record in England and will get assistance from this pitch.
The stylish right-handed opener ended the 2023 IPL as the leading run-scorer. He has scored two centuries from his last four Tests.
The former skipper has been in excellent form over the last six months across all formats. He averages 48.93 from 183 Tests.
The right-arm pace bowler finished as the top wicket taker in the 2023 IPL and got plenty of movement from a good length. He will enjoy bowling at the Oval in this Test.
AUS vs IND Team Forms:
AUS Team Form:
Australia have won only one of their last five Tests but that victory came over India in Indore three months ago.
IND Team Form:
India have lost one of their last six Tests and come into this game looking to end a run of two matches without a win.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Australia (AUS) Squad:
Usman Khawaja, David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Travis Head, Alex Carey(WK), Cameron Green, Pat Cummins(C), Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Starc, Scott Boland, Todd Murphy, Marcus Harris, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Marsh, Matt Renshaw, Josh Inglis(WK).
India (IND) Squad:
Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma(C), Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Mukesh Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Ishan Kishan(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Axar Patel, Jaydev Unadkat.