AUS-W vs PAK-W Dream11 Prediction for Women T20 Commonwealth Games
Match: AUS-W vs PAK-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 03 Aug, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: Women T20 Commonwealth Games
Venue: Edgbaston Cricket Ground – Edgbaston, England
AUS-W vs PAK-W Info:
- Meg Lanning averages an impressive 37.22 in this format and she is our pick for Australia Women’s highest run scorer against Pakistan Women. Alana King took 4-8 from four overs on this pitch against Pakistan Women and she is our tip for Australia Women’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Bismah Maroof has scored 11 half-centuries in WT20Is and we are backing the skipper to be Pakistan Women’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Diana Baig is always hard to get away as a batter. She should be able to get movement with the new ball and we expect her to be Pakistan Women’s top wicket taker against Australia Women.
- Australia Women will look to dominate from the first ball with the bat. We recommend backing over 2.5 match sixes in this fixture.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BBC One and BBC Two.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on the BBC iPlayer.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy, humid and with sunny spells throughout this fixture. The temperature will climb into the mid-20s during this game.
We are yet to see a score over 167 on this pitch but if Australia Women get going then that will certainly be possible. Spin remains the best form of bowling on this wicket.
Pakistan Women won the toss and chose to bat in their last game with Australia Women choosing to field first against Barbados Women. Irrespective of who wins the toss, we predict that Pakistan Women will bat first in this match.
W, W W, W, W
✅ ✅✅ ✅✅
L, L W, W, W
❌❌✅ ✅ ✅
AUS-W vs PAK-W Team News:
AUS-W Team News:
Although Australia Women have already qualified for the semi-final stage, they are not the type of team to devalue a game by selecting a weakened side. They have picked the same XI for both of their matches so far and, with no player unavailability, we expect an unchanged team.
PAK-W Team News:
There was one change to the Pakistan Women XI ahead of their defeat to India Women with all-rounder Nida Dar forced to miss the game through concussion. She was a big loss after making a half-century against Barbados Women. We expect Dar to miss this game also and for Kainat Imtiaz to keep her spot in the team.
AUS-W vs PAK-W Pre-Toss Lineups:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: AUS-W vs PAK-W Women T20 Match Fantasy Team
Australia Women will be determined to put in a big performance against Pakistan Women after their two meetings in the Ireland Tri-Nation Series were ended by the weather. So far, Pakistan Women have been the weakest side in this competition and we are predicting a comprehensive win for Australia Women.
Australia Women are favourites to beat Pakistan Women
AUS-W Key Players:
The captain made short work of the target set by Barbados Women on Sunday. She struck five fours and two sixes at Edgbaston in the game.
The all-rounder has shown her importance to this team with valuable contributions in both games in Birmingham. She hit an unbeaten half-century against India Women and took 2-6 against Barbados Women.
The leg-spinner was Australia Women’s star performer during the Ireland Tri-Nation Series and was way too good for Barbados Women. This Edgbaston pitch is very responsive to her bowling.
PAK-W Key Players:
The captain delivered a patient innings of 17 runs from 19 balls against India Women. However, her team will need her to plunder some boundaries in this match.
The keeper-batter top scored for Pakistan Women in the clash against India Women and scored at a strike of 106.67 on the Edgbaston pitch.
The opening bowler was treated with respect by the India Women’s side who recognised her quality. She is a consistent bowler who should get assistance from the conditions.
AUS-W vs PAK-W Team Info:
AUS-W Team Updates:
- Australia Women are looking content on making their mark with a solid start to their campaign as they have won both the matches.
- Alyssa Healy and Beth Mooney will probably open the inning.
- Meg Lanning will bat at the one-down position.
- Tahila McGrath and Rachael Haynes will handle the middle-order batting.
- Meg Lanning will lead the Australia Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Alyssa Healy will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia Women.
- Alana King and Ashleigh Gardner will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Megan Schutt and Darcie Brown will lead the pace attack of her team.
PAK-W Team Updates:
- Pakistan Women on the other hand have failed to find a win at this stage resulting in 2 losses.
- Iram Javed and Muneeba Ali will probably open the inning.
- Muneeba Ali is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Bismah Maroof will bat at the one-down position.
- Omaima Sohail and Ayesha Naseem will handle the middle-order batting.
- Bismah Maroof will lead the Pakistan Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Muneeba Ali will do the Wicket-Keeping for Pakistan Women.
- Fatima Sana and Diana Baig will lead the pace attack of her team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Meg Lanning (c), Rachael Haynes, Darcie Brown, Nicola Carey, Ashleigh Gardner, Grace Harris, Alyssa Healy, Jess Jonassen, Alana King, Tahlia McGrath, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Annabel Sutherland, Amanda Wellington.
Bismah Maroof (c), Aiman Anwer, Aliya Riaz, Anam Amin, Ayesha Naseem, Diana Baig, Fatima Sana, Gull Feroza, Iram Javed, Kainat Imtiaz, Muneeba Ali, Nida Dar, Omaima Sohail, Sadia Iqbal, Tuba Hassan.