AUS-W vs PAK-W Women 1st T20 Match Prediction
Match: AUS-W vs PAK-W Women T20 Match Prediction
Time: 16 Jul, 08:30 PM (IST)
Series: Women 1st T20 Match
Venue: Bready Cricket Club – Co Tyrone, Ireland
AUS-W vs PAK-W Info:
- Meg Lanning has scored two centuries in this format and is our pick for Australia Women’s highest run scorer in this game.
- Pace bowler Darcie Brown will enjoy the conditions and she is our tip for Australia Women’s top wicket taker against Pakistan Women.
- Bismah Maroof is a vastly experienced all rounder with a top score of 70 not out in this format. We expect her to be Pakistan Women’s highest run scorer against Australia Women.
AUS-W vs PAK-W Live Streaming:
TV channels: Fans can stream the match on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Bready Cricket Club, Bready, Northern Ireland Stadium, the temperature is forecast to fluctuate between nine and 19 degrees Celsius on Saturday. Throughout the day, it will be hot and humid.
The match will be played at the Bready Cricket Club, Magheramason. With short boundaries, we expect to see a high-scoring game. The surface will provide assistance for the seam and swing bowlers.
The toss plays a key role in all match decisions in Australia Women vs Pakistan Women. Based on our toss prediction, the team that wins the toss can choose to bat first according to the weather forecast and pitch condition.
NR, W, W, W, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
W, W, W, L, L
✅ ✅ ✅❌ ❌
AUS-W vs PAK-W Team News:
AUS-W Team News:
Australia Women have won their last three matches in this format and you have to go back to the end of March 2021 to find the last time they lost an WT20I game. The victories in the last three games came over India in October and England in January. Since then, they have won the Women’s World Cup and are widely recognised as the strongest women’s cricket team to have ever played the game. Meg Lanning will lead the team in this tri-series and the Australians are at full strength. The only potential issue for the side is that they have not played this format for six months but we do not expect that to be an issue.
PAK-W Team News:
Pakistan Women come into this series off the back of a 3-0 WT20I series win over Sri Lanka Women in Karachi in May. That win was welcome for the side after a disappointing Women’s World Cup performance in New Zealand where they finished bottom of the eight-team group stage. Bismah Maroof will captain the squad who are unchanged from their victories over Sri Lanka. That means that 17 year old Ayesha Naseem will get some more opportunities. She hit 45 not out during the Sri Lanka series and looks to be a player who Pakistan can build a team around over the next decade.
Alyssa Healy (wk)
Meg Lanning (c)
Dane Vilas (c)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: AUS-W vs PAK-W Women T20 Match Fantasy Team
Although Australia Women may be a little rusty in this first game of the tournament, we expect them to be far too strong for Pakistan Women. The Australians will field a team full of global superstars whereas Pakistan are still developing a side. We predict a convincing win for Australia.
Australia Women are favorites to beat Pakistan Women
AUS-W Key Players:
The star openers scored 62 runs off just 47 balls in the last match against England. She ranks 1st in ICC Women’s ODI chart and will be a good choice for captaincy in this match.
The highest-ranked Australian pacer has taken 5 wickets in her last 4 matches, including 2 against England in the last game.
PAK-W Key Players:
Pakistani skipper scored fifty against Sri Lanka in the first match last month and will be a key batter for her side in this tri-series tournament.
The 29-year-old all-rounder has taken 7 wickets in her last 5 overall matches, including 2 wickets against Sri Lanka in the last match.
AUS-W vs PAK-W Team Form:
AUS-W Team Form:
- Australia Women are in superb form in T20I cricket in the recent times.
- They beat India in a 3 match T20I series by 2-0 in October last year.
- Australia Women also beat England Women by 1-0 in a 3 match T20I series played in January this year. The remaining 2 matches were washed off due to rain.
- Tahlia McGrath was brilliant in the T20I series against India Women as well as England Women. She will be a key player for Australia Women in the Women’s T20I Tri-Series in Ireland 2022.
PAK-W Team Form:
- Pakistan Women have been in a fabulous form in T20I cricket in the recent times. They have beaten Sri Lanka at home in a 3 match T20I series by 3-0.
- Tuba Hassan was declared player of the series for her brilliant performance with the ball.
- Muneeba Ali was superb with the bat in the series against Sri Lanka.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Rachael Haynes, Megan Schutt, Alyssa Healy(w), Meg Lanning(c), Ellyse Perry, Jess Jonassen, Beth Mooney, Grace Harris, Nicola Carey, Tahlia McGrath, Amanda Wellington, Ashleigh Gardner, Alana King, Annabel Sutherland, Darcie Brown.
Diana Baig, Nida Dar, Iram Javed, Bismah Maroof(c), Anam Amin, Aliya Riaz, Muneeba Ali(w), Aiman Anwer, Kainat Imtiaz, Omaima Sohail, Fatima Sana, Sadia Iqbal, Ayesha Naseem, Tuba Hassan, Gull Feroza.