Bangladesh vs New Zealand
Legends Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 17 Sep, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: Legends Match 8
Venue: Holkar Cricket Stadium – Indore, India
BAN-L vs NZ-L Dream11 Prediction:
- Nazimuddin made a three ball duck for Bangladesh Legends on Sunday but was the only player on his side to hit a half-century in last year’s tournament. He is a strong choice for Bangladesh Legends’ highest run scorer in this match. Left-arm spinner Abudur Razzak dismissed West Indies Legends’ opener Dave Mohammed and he is our tip for Bangladesh Legends’ top wicket taker against New Zealand Legends.
- Ross Taylor had an excellent international career as well as featuring in some of the top T20 franchise tournaments. The captain is our pick for New Zealand Legends’ highest run scorer in this match. Spinner Bruce Martin took 1-22 against South Africa Legends and he is well worth backing as New Zealand Legends’ top wicket taker on this pitch.
BAN-L vs NZ-L Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Colors Cineplex HD, Colors Cineplex, Colors Cineplex Superhits and Sports18 Khel.
Fans can stream the match on Voot.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It is very likely that this game will be delayed or interrupted due to thunderstorms on Thursday evening. It will be very humid and at least 28 degrees at the start of the match.
There are certainly plenty of runs available on this wicket in Kanpur with two teams already posting totals of over 200. We expect to see spin bowlers causing the most trouble in this game.
The first four games of the tournament saw the captain who won the toss choose to bat first. Although Sri Lanka have since opted to field first, we predict that both skippers will elect to bat first.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
L, L, L, L, L
BAN-L vs NZ-L TEAM NEWS:
BAN-L Team News:
We only saw two sixes in the Bangladesh Legends innings against West Indies Legends on Sunday and a much better batting performance will be required in this game. All the bowlers kept their economy rates down and we expect to see an unchanged XI for this match.
NZ-L Team News:
It was a very poor team batting performance from New Zealand Legends with only two players making double figures and two players scoring at a strike-rate over 100. They have some good variety in their bowling attack which could trouble opposition teams. There are no injuries ahead of this clash..
BAN-L vs NZ-L Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Neither team comes into this game in good form or having shown many reasons for their supporters to be positive. They are the only sides to have posted scores of under 100 on a wicket which many other teams have enjoyed batting on. We are predicting a close fixture with New Zealand Legends getting the win
Bangladesh Legends are favorites to beat Bangladesh Legends
BAN-W Key Players:
The 36 year old right-handed batter represented Bangladesh in all three international formats but had most success in IT2s with a top score of 81.
The batting all-rounder made 93 international appearances for the Tigers and contributed with bat and ball on Sunday.
The slow left-arm orthodox bowler registered figures of 1-23 from four overs against West Indies Legends. He took 207 ODI wickets across his career.
NZ-W Key Players:
The 38 year old number three batter top scored for New Zealand Legends in their defeat to South Africa Legends. He hit four fours and one six in the match.
The skipper made a scratchy four runs from 11 balls but he has a top score of 111 not out in T20 cricket. He is also a useful off-spinner and will get turn from this pitch.
The left-arm spinner enjoyed the conditions in Kanpur and was the only New Zealander to take a wicket in their opening game when he dismissed Morne van Wyk.
BAN-L vs NZ-L Team Updates:
BAN-L Team Updates:
- Nazmus Sadat and Mohammed Nazimuddin will probably open the inning.
- Tushar Imran will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aftab Ahmed-II and Alok Kapali will handle the middle-order batting.
- Alok Kapali is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shahadat Hossain will lead the Bangladesh Legends as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Dhiman Ghosh will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh Legends.
- Abdur Razzak and Mohammad Sharif will lead the pace attack of his team.
NZ-L Team Updates:
- Aaron Redmond and Anton Devcich will probably open the inning.
- Dean Brownlie will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Dean Brownlie is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ross Taylor and Neil Broom will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ross Taylor will lead the Zealand Legends as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Gareth Hopkins will do the Wicket Keeping for Zealand Legends .
- Bruce Martin and Shane Bond will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Nazmus Sadat, Nazimuddin, Tushar Imran, Aftab Ahmed, Alok Kapali, Dhiman Ghosh(w), Abul Hasan, Mohammad Sharif, Abdur Razzak, Dolar Mahmud, Shahadat Hossain(c), Khaled Mashud, Mehrab Hossain, Alamgir Kabir, Elias Sunny, Mamun Rashed
New Zealand Legends:
Aaron Redmond, Anton Devcich, Dean Brownlie, Ross Taylor(c), Neil Broom, Jacob Oram, Craig McMillan, Gareth Hopkins(w), Bruce Martin, Shane Bond, Hamish Bennett, Scott Styris, Kyle Mills, Jamie How.