BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 2nd ODI Match Team and Analysis
BAN vs AFG 2nd ODI Match Prediction
Match: BAN vs AFG Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 08 July, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series:: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium – Chittagong, Bangladesh
L, N, W, N, W
W, N, L, W, L
BAN vs AFG Preview:
- Shakib Al Hasan, especially in the absence of Tamim, will have a huge responsibility on his shoulders. Despite a failure in the first game, we are backing Shakib Al Hasan as Bangladesh’s top batter given the sheer quality he has.
- Rashid Khan picked two wickets for just 21 runs in the first match, building pressure which triggered a collapse. Rashid will once again be key for Afghanistan. He is our choice for the top Afghan bowler.
- The wicket will be helpful for the bowlers and a lot of wickets are likely to fall. The total wickets in the match will be more than 15.5.
Live Streaming: The first ODI between Bangladesh and Afghanistan will be available on the Fancode app and website.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather is not looking great with over 50 per cent chance of rain. The first ODI was affected by rain and it seems that rain will have a say in the next game as well.
The pitch looks to have some pace and bounce for the bowlers. Also, the overcast conditions make the ball do all sorts of tricks. Batting won’t be easy in the first innings and it will get easier to bat as the game progresses.
The captain winning the toss will bowl first and try to restrict the batting team to a low score given that conditions will be bowling-friendly.
BAN vs AFG Team NEWS:
BAN Team News:
Captain Tamim Iqbal shocked his team after he announced a sudden retirement from all formats of the game. Tamim’s loss is a big blow to the Bangladesh.
AFG Team News:
Afghanistan would like to retain the winning combination and no changes are expected in the team.
2. Liton Das(WK)(C)
3. N Hossain-Shanto
4. Shakib Al Hasan
5. Tawhid Hridoy
6. M Rahim(WK)
7. Afif Hossain
8. M Hasan Miraz
9. Taskin Ahmed
10. M Rahman
11. Hasan Mahmud
2. Ibrahim Zadran
3. Rahmat Shah
4. H Shahidi(C)
5. Mohammad Nabi
9. Fazal Haq
10. A Omarzai
11. Saleem Safi
BAN vs AFG Team Combo:
BAN Team Info –
- Rony Talukdar and Liton Das will probably open the inning.
- Najmul Hossain-Shanto will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shakib Al Hasan and Tawhid Hridoy will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tawhid Hridoy is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mushfiqur Rahim will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh.
- Shakib Al Hasan and Mehidy Hasan Miraz will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Taskin Ahmed and Hasan Mahmud will lead the pace attack of his team.
AFG Team Info –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Ibrahim Zadran will probably open the inning.
- Rahmat Shah will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hashmatullah Shahidi and Mohammad Nabi will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hashmatullah Shahidi will lead the Afghanistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Afghanistan.
- Rashid-Khan and Mujeeb-ur-Rahman will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Fazal Haq and Azmatullah Omarzai will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Fazal Haq is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
It will be a close game but we are backing Bangladesh to win. Afghanistan did play well in the first ODI but we are still not sure about their consistency. Bangladesh have a good team, with plenty of experience and quality.
Afghanistan will be delighted with the way they played in the first match but their batting is yet to be tested. If they are asked to bat first, can they post a big score against the likes of Shakib, Taskin and Mehidy Hasan or if they are chasing a big score, can the batters take pressure? These questions are still unanswered which is why we feel Bangladesh still hold an edge over Afghanistan in the 1st ODI.
BAN vs AFG Key Players:
Shakib Al Hasan
Shakib did not get a big score with the bat but he was bowling well and picked up a wicket, giving just 9 runs in five overs during the 1st ODI. Shakib stays as one of the most important players of the team.
With Tamim out, the onus of giving Bangladesh a decent start lies on Litton Das, who is a pretty decent batter. Das has scored 2147 runs in 70 ODIs with 5 centuries and is very capable to win a game on his own.
Taskin Ahmed will be key with the ball for Bangladesh. The pacer bowled well in the first match and picked up a wicket for 26 runs. He can rattle the Afghans with his pace and bounce.
Rashid Khan had a wonderful outing in the first game and picked 2 wickets for just 21 runs. He is a match-winner and once again proved his worth to the team.
Rahmanullah Gurbaz did score just 22 in the first ODI but he is all class and when on song, he will be tough to stop. Gurbaz will be a key batter for Afghanistan in the second ODI and can rattle the Bangladesh bowling.
Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Mujeeb Ur Rahman also bowled well and picked two wickets for 23 runs in 9 overs. The Mujeeb- Rashid combo in middle overs will decide Afghanistan’s fate in the ODI series.
BAN vs AFG Team Forms:
BAN Team Form:
Bangladesh did suffer defeat in the first match but they are a good enough team to bounce back in the second game.
AFG Team Form:
Afghanistan have started the series with a win but over the years they have struggled with consistency and will be looking to change the trend in the coming game where a win will also help them win the series.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Bangladesh (BAN) Squad:
Rony Talukdar, Liton Das(WK)(C), Najmul Hossain-Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Tawhid Hridoy, Mushfiqur Rahim(WK), Afif Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Naim Sheikh, Tamim Iqbal, Shoriful -Islam, Taijul Islam, Ebadot Hossain
Afghanistan (AFG) Squad:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Ibrahim Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi(C), Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah-Zadran, Rashid-Khan, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Fazal Haq, Azmatullah Omarzai, Saleem Safi, Wafadar Momand, Sayed Shirzad, Ikram Alikhil(WK), Izharullahq Naveed, Abdul Rahman, Riaz Hassan, Shahidullah Kamal, Zia-ur-Rehman Akbar