BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 1st ODI Match Team and Analysis
BAN vs AFG 1st ODI Match Prediction
Match: BAN vs AFG Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 05 July, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series:: 1st ODI Match
Venue: Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium – Chittagong, Bangladesh
N, W, N, W, W
N, L, W, L, L
BAN vs AFG Preview:
- Shakib Al Hasan is likely to be the best batter from the Bangladesh team. Shakib is arguably the best batter of the host and has played plenty of cricket against Rashid Khan and Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Afghanistan’s two best bowlers.
- Rashid Khan, the Afghan veteran, there is hardly any game where he fails to impress the audience. The wicket is feasible for spinners and Rashid, with all his experience, will be key for Afghanistan. He is likely to be Afghanistan’s best bowler.
- The wicket will not be easy to bat in the second inning and a lot of wickets are likely to fall in the game. The total wickets in the match will be more than 15.5.
Live Streaming: The first ODI between Bangladesh and Afghanistan will be available on the Fancode app and website.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather does not look good, with over 80 per cent chance of rain. The upcoming match could be a curtailed one.
Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium will help the bowlers. It will be a good one to bat in the first innings but will get slower as the game progresses. As mentioned, the team batting first will have an advantage.
The wicket at the Zahur Ahmed Stadium tends to get slow as the game progresses and given the spin attack both teams have, chasing will not be easy. It will be an easy call to win the toss and bat first.
BAN vs AFG Team NEWS:
BAN Team News:
Shakib Al Hasan who missed the Test match has returned to the ODI team. Taskin Ahmed, who was added to the Test match following a recovery from an injury had also retained his place in the ODI series.
AFG Team News:
Rashid Khan has returned to the team after missing out on the Test match. Spinner Izharulhaq Naveed has received his first ODI call-up but is unlikely to feature in the first ODI.
2. Liton Das(WK)
3. Najmul Hossain-Shanto
4. Shakib Al Hasan
5. Mushfiqur Rahim(WK)
6. Tawhid Hridoy
7. Mehidy Hasan Miraz
8. Hasan Mahmud
9. Mustafizur Rahman
10. Taijul Islam
11. Ebadot Hossain
2. Ibrahim Zadran
3. Rahmat Shah
4. H Shahidi(C)
5. Mohammad Nabi
8. Azmatullah Omarzai
10. Fazal Haq
11. Zia-ur-Rehman Akbar
BAN vs AFG Team Combo:
BAN Team Info –
- Tamim Iqbal and Liton Das will probably open the inning.
- Najmul Hossain-Shanto will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Najmul Hossain-Shanto was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shakib Al Hasan and Mushfiqur Rahim will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tamim Iqbal will lead the Bangladesh as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Liton Das will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh.
- Shakib Al Hasan and Mehidy Hasan Miraz will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mustafizur Rahman and Ebadot Hossain will lead the pace attack of his team.
AFG Team Info –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Ibrahim Zadran will probably open the inning.
- Rahmat Shah will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rahmat Shah was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Hashmatullah Shahidi and Mohammad Nabi will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hashmatullah Shahidi will lead the Afghanistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Afghanistan.
- Rashid-Khan and Mohammad Nabi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Fazal Haq and Azmatullah Omarzai will lead the pace attack of his team.
The series is expected to be a cracking affair for sure. The spin attacks of both teams look strong and the team who plays spin better will emerge victorious. Bangladesh have players like Shakib, Tamim, and Litton Das who are good players against spinners which give the hosts a big advantage. Afghanistan batters have struggled against spinners so at the moment, the pendulum is hugely titled towards Bangladesh. We are backing Bangladesh to win the game.
BAN vs AFG Key Players:
Shakib Al Hasan
No matter what format Bangladesh play, Shakib is always a huge asset to the team given that he is probably the team’s best batter and best bowler in these conditions.
Mehidy Hasan Miraz
He is also a top player of the team. Being a spinner, he is a threat in these conditions while he is a destructive batter who can take the game away within a blink of an eye. Miraz took 3 wickets in the Test match and also scored 48 runs.
Taskin Ahmed returned to the Bangladesh team with a bang, taking 4 wickets in the second innings of the Test match. In his ODI career so far, Ahmed has picked up 78 wickets in the 57 matches he played.
Not much need to be said about Rashid Khan and his match-winning abilities. With 163 wickets in 87 ODI matches, Rashid has been one of the top spinners in this format of the game and his 10 overs will be worth gold for Afghanistan. Not to forget his abilities with the ball.
Rahmanullah Gurbaz has taken the world by storm in the T20 format but his credentials as an ODI player are still to be tested. With 606 runs in 18 matches, he has had a decent start to his career and a good series against Bangladesh will establish him as an all-format match-winner.
Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Spinners are going to be key in the series and Mujeeb Ur Rahman with his variations and ability to bowl wicket to wicket will pose a huge threat to the host batters.
BAN vs AFG Team Forms:
BAN Team Form:
Bangladesh last played an ODI series against Ireland at home and won 2-0.
AFG Team Form:
Afghanistan’s last ODI series was against Sri Lanka which they lose 2-1.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Bangladesh (BAN) Squad:
Tamim Iqbal(C), Liton Das(WK), Najmul Hossain-Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim(WK), Tawhid Hridoy, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Hasan Mahmud, Mustafizur Rahman, Taijul Islam, Ebadot Hossain, Naim Sheikh, Afif Hossain, Shoriful -Islam, Taskin Ahmed
Afghanistan (AFG) Squad:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Ibrahim Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi(C), Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah-Zadran, Rashid-Khan, Azmatullah Omarzai, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Fazal Haq, Zia-ur-Rehman Akbar, Wafadar Momand, Sayed Shirzad, Saleem Safi, Ikram Alikhil(WK), Izharullahq Naveed, Abdul Rahman, Riaz Hassan, Shahidullah Kamal