Bangladesh vs India
1st ODI Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 04 Dec, 11:30 AM (IST)
Series: 1st ODI Match
Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh
BAN vs IND Dream11 Prediction:
- Liton Das impressed at the top of the order for Bangladesh during the T20 World Cup and the skipper is our tip for Bangladesh’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Shakib Al Hasan will get turn on this wicket and the all-rounder is well worth backing as the home team’s top wicket taker in this ODI.
- Rohit Sharma will return to lead India in this series and the opener is a strong choice for India’s highest run scorer in the first ODI. Pace bowler Mohammed Shami has 152 wickets in this format and he is our pick for India’s top wicket taker on Sunday.
- Virat Kohli was timing the ball well and playing with confidence during the T20 World Cup and we expect his form to continue in this game. He is our recommendation to hit over 37.5 runs.
BAN vs IND Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sony Sports Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny conditions throughout the first half of this match in Mirpur before partly cloudy conditions take over during the evening. There is no risk of rain.
This is one of the quickest pitches in Bangladesh with better bounce than most others. Expect turn from the surface and a par score around 285.
The last three ODIs in Mirpur have been won by the team who has batted first and we predict that both captains will choose to bat first if they win the toss ahead of this match.
Team Form in the Last Five ODI Matches:
W, L, L, W, W
NR, NR, L, W, W
BAN vs IND TEAM NEWS:
BAN Team News:
ODI captain, Tamim Iqbal, is out of the series with a groin injury and there will also be no place for slow left-arm orthodox bowler Taijul Islam who played in the last Bangladesh ODI fixture. The experienced pair of Liton Das, who will captain the side, and all-rounder, Shakib Al Hasan, are more than capable replacements.
IND Team News:
There will be at least six changes to India’s line-up from their last ODI against New Zealand at the end of November. Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh and Umran Malik are all not in this series after playing in New Zealand.
BAN vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
BAN vs IND Team Updates:
BAN Team Updates
- Bangladesh Lost their last odi series against Zimbabwe and will be looking to put some extra efforts this time around as they face a strong side like India.
- Shakib Al Hasan is busy in Dubai T10, He is not available for selection.
- For Bangladesh, Litton Das has scored the most runs in ODIs this year with 500 runs in 10 games at an average of 62.50.
- Tamim Iqbal and Najmul Hossain-Shanto will probably open the inning.
- Liton Das will bat at the one-down position.
- Mushfiqur Rahim and Afif Hossain will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tamim Iqbal will lead the Bangladesh as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mushfiqur Rahim will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh.
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz and Nasum Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mustafizur Rahman and Taskin Ahmed will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Updates
- Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, and KL Rahul have been added to the ODI squad against Bangladesh after missing the tour of New Zealand.
- Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Deepak Chahar, and Kuldeep Sen will make up the bowling unit, and Shahbaz Ahmed, Washington Sundar, and Axar Patel will make up the spin assault.
- Yuzvendra Chahal, who leads in most ODI wickets this year and would have been a fantastic option on Bangladesh’s turning surfaces, has surprisingly been left out.
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Deepak Chahar and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
There will be optimism from the home fans ahead of this series due to India not being at full strength and Bangladesh having a good record in this format over the last 12 months. However, even without some of their top players, India remain one of the best ODI sides and with a powerful batting line-up we are backing them to win this opening game.
India are favorites to beat Bangladesh
BAN Key Players:
the keeper-batter missed the 2022 Asia Cup with a hamstring injury but has quickly returned to good form. He is a reliable player across all formats and will relish the chance to face this India attack.
the 35 year old has played 236 ODIs and has scored three of his eight centuries in this format at this ground.
Shakib Al Hasan
the all-rounder captained Bangladesh in the T20 World Cup and is a world class player across all formats. He averages 42.30 against India in ODIs at this venue.
IND Key Players:
the right-handed opener has hit 29 ODIs and scored 79 not out against England at The Oval in his last series in this format.
the 34 year old is one of the best all-format batters in the world and has his best average in ODIs. He hit the most runs in the T20 World Cup and will be relishing returning for this opening game of the series.
the pace bowler is vastly experienced at international level and performed well across the T20 World Cup. He averages 25.72 in this format and will be a threat throughout the innings.
BAN vs IND Team Forms:
BAN Team Form:
Bangladesh lost successive games to Zimbabwe before winning their last ODI by 105 runs. They beat West Indies 3-0 in the previous series.
IND Team Form:
India were beaten in their only completed ODI in New Zealand last month but had won nine of their previous ODIs.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Anamul Haque, Litton Das(c), Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Afif Hossain, Mahmudullah, Nurul Hasan(w), Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Ebadot Hossain, Yasir Ali, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Taskin Ahmed, Nasum Ahmed
Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant(w), Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Mohammed Siraj, Ishan Kishan, Rahul Tripathi, Rajat Patidar, Kuldeep Sen, Shahbaz Ahmed, Umran Malik