BAN vs PNG Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: BAN vs PNG T20 Match Prediction
Time: 21 October, 03:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Al Amerat Cricket Ground – Muscat, Oman
- Opener Mohammad Naim top scored with 64 from 50 balls against Oman and is our recommendation for Bangladesh’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Mahedi Hasan was the pick of the Bangladesh bowlers taking 1-14 from his 4 overs. We are backing Hasan to be their top wicket taker against PNG.
- There was some lusty lower order hitting for PNG against Scotland but we are backing captain Assad Vala to be their highest run-scorer against Bangladesh. Chad Soper impressed with the ball and recorded figures of 3-24 on Tuesday. He is our tip for PNG’s highest wicket taker in this game.
- Star all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan made 42 from 29 balls before taking 3-28 against Oman. He is always in the game and contributes with both bat and ball. He is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: Star Sports will show the game in India, Papua New Guinea, Afghanistan, Nepal, Scotland and Pakistan. Sky Cricket in the UK and Willow TV in the USA will broadcast the match. Foxtel and Kayo will show the match in Australia.
Weather & Pitch Report:
As expected there were more runs on display on Tuesday with the batters far more comfortable than on Sunday. Generally, pace bowlers took wickets but were expensive with spinners offering more control.
Both teams who won the toss on Tuesday decided to bat first. With net-run-rate likely to come into the equation in the finishing positions, we expect Bangladesh to want to bat first in this match.
W, L, L, W, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
L, L, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
BAN Team News:
- After losing to Scotland, Bangladesh were in real danger of being knocked out of the T20 World Cup 2021 halfway through the Oman reply before they turned the screw. Mohammad Naim was very impressive on his return to the side in place of Soumya Sharkar and we expect to see the same Bangladesh XI in this game.
PNG Team News:
- Fast-medium bowler Chad Soper came into the side in place of Damien Ravu against Scotland and performed very well. With bowling figures of 3-24 and 16 runs from 11 balls, we expect Soper to retain his place in the side. There are no injuries in the squad but this final group match could be an opportunity to try out inexperienced players.
Who will win today match: BAN vs PNG T20 Match Fantasy Team
PNG will bid farewell to the tournament after this game but their performance will also contribute to whether or not Bangladesh progress. We are expecting the Tigers to put in their most thorough display of the tournament so far and cruise to a big win.
BAN Key Players:
PNG Key Players:
BAN Team Form:
- After a sluggish start to the tournament, the Tigers really turned it on in the field in the second half of the Oman innings. They will need to maintain that level if they progress.
PNG Team Form:
- PNG have now lost their last five games in this format with their last win coming in November 2019.
Papua New Guinea:
Tony Ura, Lega Siaka, Assad Vala (c), Charles Amini, Sese Bau, Simon Atai, Norman Vanua, Kiplin Doriga (wk), Chad Soper, Kabua Morea, Nosaina Pokana, Jason Kila, Hiri Hiri, Gaudi Toka, Damien Ravu.
Last Match Performance:
Player Form Sheet:
Papua New Guinea Mens T20:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.