BAN vs SCO Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: BAN vs SCO T20 Match Prediction
Time: 17 October, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Al Amerat Cricket Ground – Muscat, Oman
- All-rounder Mahmudullah has 5 IT20 half-centuries to his name and is our recommendation for Bangladesh’s highest run scorer against Scotland. Shakib Al Hasan has impressed for KKR in recent games in similar conditions in the UAE and is well worth backing as Bangladesh’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Opener George Munsey has been in fantastic form hitting 3 half-centuries since arriving in the region ahead of the tournament. Munsey is a strong choice for Scotland’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, left-arm spinner Mark Watt took 4-10 in a recent warm-up game against the Netherlands. He is our recommendation for Scotland’s top wicket taker against Bangladesh.
- Shakib Al Hasan is a class above any of the other players on show in this game and we expect him to dominate with bat and ball. He is our prediction to take the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: Star Sports will show the game in India, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Sky Cricket in the UK and Willow TV in the USA will broadcast the match. Foxtel and Kayo will show the match in Australia.
Weather & Pitch Report:
If Bangladesh bat first then a score of 200+ could be possible. That said, both sides have talented bowling attacks who will extract some assistance from the surface.
With qualification for the next stage a prize not to be missed, we expect both captains to take no risks and choose to field first in this game.
L, W, L, W, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
L, W, L, L, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
BAN Team News:
- Shakib Al Hasan arrives in Muscat straight after the IPL Final. The all-rounder is so important to the Bangladesh side that we expect him to go straight into the XI.
SCO Team News:
- The Purple Caps have no injury worries ahead of their opening fixture and should be at full strength in T20 World Cup 2021. Ollie Hairs is available after picking up an injury in a warm-up game but is not expected to make the XI.
Who will win today match: BAN vs SCO T20 Match Fantasy Team
Scotland may well be more competitive than the bookmakers are suggesting but we do expect to see Bangladesh get off to a winning start in the T20 World Cup. We are predicting a relatively close game with a couple of Scotland’s players putting in excellent performances.
BAN Key Players:
SCO Key Players:
BAN Team Form:
- Bangladesh have been inconsistent in this format since the last world cup. However, in front of a home crowd, we expect their performance levels to go up a notch or two
SCO Team Form:
- Although they have suffered a few defeats along the way, Scotland look very well prepared ahead of the tournament.
George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer(c), Richie Berrington, Calum MacLeod, Matthew Cross(w), Dylan Budge, Craig Wallace, Michael Leask, Safyaan Sharif, Mark Watt, Alasdair Evans, Josh Davey, Bradley Wheal, Hamza Tahir, Chris Greaves.
Player Form Sheet:
Scotland Mens T20:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.