BAR vs GUY Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: BAR vs GUY CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 08 September, 04:30 AM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Azam Khan top scored for Barbados Royals with 28 from 26 balls in the last game between the sides. He has hit 157 runs in the tournament and is a good bet for Barbados’ highest run scorer in this match. Nyeem Young has 4 wickets in the 2021 CPL and got the only dismissal the last time they played Guyana. He is our recommendation for the Royals’ top wicket taker.
- Chandrapaul Hetmyer hit 105 not out from 56 balls in Saturday’s clash. The Barbados bowlers will not like seeing him at the crease again and he is a top tip for Guyana’s highest run scorer. With the ball, Imran Tahir has 9 wickets and is a fixture in the side. The spinner is well worth backing as Guyana’s top wicket taker against Barbados Royals.
- Barbados Royals have struggled for runs throughout the competition and we expect them to struggle against Imran Tahir. He is a strong choice for the Player of The Match Award in this match.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The pitch is conducive for big individual scores but very few batters have been able to convert starts in the competition. We expect team totals between 150-170.
Barbados Royals won the toss and chose to bat first in the reverse fixture on Saturday. They may look to change this approach in this game as they search for a winning formula.
L, L, L, W, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
BAR Team News:
- After losing the last game between the sides with 34 balls remaining, there will be plenty of calls for changes in the Barbados Royals XI. However, there are very talented players in the Barbados side who should be able to not only compete but flourish in this tournament.
GUY Team News:
- Romario Shepherd and Imran Tahir have kept Guyana in the hunt for wins with constant wickets across the tournament. With Chandrapaul Hemraj joining the century makers, the building blocks are now in place to push on in the competition.
Who will win today match: BAR vs GUY CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Neither side has had an overly impressive Caribbean Premier League campaign so far. Barbados Royals have struggled to make an impact with Guyana Amazon Warriors searching for consistency. We are predicting another victory for the Amazon Warriors in this match.
BAR Key Players:
GUY Key Players:
BAR Team Form:
- In spite of a strong looking team sheet, Barbados Royals have been in terrible form and currently look most likely to finish at the bottom of the group.
GUY Team Form:
- The Amazon Warriors played with real swagger in the win over Barbados Royals on Saturday. They have two wins from their last three.
Nyeem Young, Thisara Perera, Johnson Charles, Joshua Bishop, Shai Hope, Azam Khan, Oshane Thomas, Hayden Walsh, Justin Greaves, Kyle Mayers, Smit Pate, Raymon Reifer, Ashley Nurse, Mohammad Amir, Jason Holder, Chris Morris, Shafiqullah Ghafari.
Guyana Amazon Warriors:
Nicholas Pooran, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Romario Shepherd, Kevin Sinclair, Anthony Bramble, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Imran Tahir, Gudakesh Motie, Brandon King, Naveen-ul-Haq, Waqar Salamkheil, Ashmead Nedd, Nial Smith, Shimron Hetmyer, Odean Smith.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. St Kitts v Barbados Royals
BAR 160-8 STK 163-8
Pacer – 12
Spinner – 3
Smit Patel – 54(48)
Chris Gayle – 42(39)
Dwayne Bravo – 4/26(4)
Nyeem Young – 3/26(4)
Raymon Reifer – 2/34(3)
Van Meekeren – 2/36(4)
2. Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Lucia Kings
STK 149-7 GUY 98-10
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 4
Roston Chase – 85(50)
Nicholas Pooran – 41(26)
Odean Smith – 31(18)*
Jeavor Royal – 3/19(4)
Romario Shepherd – 3/21(4)
Odean Smith – 3/22(4)
Obed McCoy – 2/19(3)
Kesrick Williams – 2/7(3)
3. St Kitts v Jamaica Tallawahs
JT 166-8 STK 169-4
Pacer – 12
Spinner – 0
Sherfane Rutherford – 56(26)*
Evin Lewis – 39(27)
Fabian Allen – 30(12)*
Dwayne Bravo – 3/25(4)
Van Meekeren – 2/27(4)
Dominic Drakes – 2/40(4)
4. Guyana Amazon Warriors v Trinbago Knight Riders
TKR 138-9 GUY 138-9
Pacer – 8
Spinner – 9
Colin Munro – 32(28)
Ravi Rampaul – 4/29(4)
Romario Shepherd – 3/24(3+1M)
Mohammad Hafeez – 3/18(4)
Sunil Narine – 2/9(4)
Pacer – 45
Spinner – 15
Batting First – 154
Batting Second – 142
Players Form @Warner Park & H2H Stats:
[email protected] Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SKN:
[email protected] Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SLK:
Player Form Sheet:
Saint Lucia Kings:
St Kitts and Nevis Patroits:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.