BR vs SKN Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: BR vs SKN CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 27 August, 04:30 AM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Shai Hope has been in excellent white ball form in recent times and is our tip for Barbados Royals’ leading run scorer in this game. With the ball, Hayden Walsh had a breakthrough international summer against Australia and Pakistan and is a strong bet for Royals’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Evin Lewis hit half-centuries against South Africa and Australia in T20Is this summer. He is worth backing as St Kitts and Nevis Patriots’ highest run scorer in this clash. Sheldon Cottrell is a very reliable left-arm strike bowler and is a strong bet for Patriots’ top wicket taker against Barbados Royals.
- We predict Shai Hope and Hayden Walsh to be the top performers in this game. Walsh is our recommendation to take the Player Of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
England are the only country to have hit an IT20 total above 150 at this ground. We expect a total of 130-140 to be around par in this game.
Even in spite of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots having such a torrid season, there may be a temptation for them to bat first. However, we expect both captains to insert the opposition.
W, L, L L, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, NR, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
BR Team News:
Switching from the Barbados Tridents to the Barbados Royals has also seen a host of new signings for the franchise. Glenn Phillips has joined, alongside fellow countryman Daniel Vettori as head coach, with Jake Lintott and Shafiqullah Ghafaru providing new spin options.
SKN Team News:
It will not be hard for the Patriots to outperform the team from 2020 and their signings of Chris Gayle and Dwayne Bravo should produce more wins. Overall they are an ageing side so for some players this will be their last opportunity for CPL glory.
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: BR vs SKN CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
This game gives the strugglers from last season the perfect opportunity to get off to a flying start in the 2021 CPL. The winners will be the side who are able to find their form quickest and we are backing the experienced outfit of Saint Kitts and Nevis Patriots to do so.
BR Key Players:
The West Indies star ODI batsman has been hitting half-centuries for fun in recent months. T20 franchise cricket is different but Hope will be a big threat with the bat.
The New Zealand limited overs specialist batsman set the T20 Blast alight with some huge hitting for Gloucestershire and Welsh Fire.
The young spinner caused problems for every visiting country’s batsmen and was a constant wicket taker.
SKN Key Players:
The opening batter was the only Patriots’ player to make 170+ runs in the 2021 tournament. His team need a lot more from him this year.
After playing his final international game in the Caribbean earlier this summer, Bravo will be keen to showcase his all-round skills ahead of the T20 World Cup.
The spinning all-rounder has become a key player in the West Indies side and will be equally as important for the Patriots this season.
BR Team Form:
- Barbados Royals picked up a win in their final CPL game of 2020 with over Jamaica Tallawahs, but apart from that they bring no strong form to this tournament.
- Barbados Royals won only three matches during last year’s competition but have strong players with bat and ball as well as the excellent Jason Holder in place as captain. They will be confident of beginning the tournament with a win.
SKN Team Form:
- Any look at Saint Kitts and Nevis Patriots’ form from 2020 is enough to consider them out of form. They will be hoping for new form from an influx of new signings.
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will hope that the combination of experienced signings in Chris Gayle and Dwayne Bravo, alongside home advantage, will propel them to an early competition victory.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots:
Dwayne Bravo, Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Fabian Allen, Rassie van der Dussen, Anrich Nortje, Sherfane Rutherford, Sheldon Cottrell, Wanindu Hasaranga, Devon Thomas, Rayad Emrit, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Colin Archibald, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Dominic Drakes, Joshua Da Silva, Mikyle Louis.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Lords Cricket Ground – London, England
Last FC Matches on this Ground:
1. England v New Zealand
NZ 378-10& 169-6
ENG 275-10 & 170-3
Pacer – 21
Spinner – 2
Rory Burns – 132R
Joe Root – 42R & 40R
Dominic Sibley – 69*R
Ollie Robinson – 4/75 & 3/26
Mark Wood – 3/81
James Anderson – 2/83
2. Middlesex v Hampshire
MID 172-10 & 101-10
HAM 208-10 & 66-3
Pacer – 33
Spinner – 0
3. Middlesex v Gloucestershire
MID 210-10 & 152-10
GLO 272-10 & 93-3
Pacer – 27
Spinner – 5
4. Middlesex v Surrey
SUR 154-10 & 130-10
MID 268-10 & 18-0
Pacer – 28
Spinner – 1
Rory Burns- 8R & 54R
Olie Pope – 22R & 32R
Pacer – 109
Spinner – 08
Players Form @Lords Cricket Ground – London, England & H2H Stats:
ENG @Lords Cricket Ground – London, England & H2H Against IND:
IND @Lords Cricket Ground – London, England & H2H Against ENG:
Player Form Sheet:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.