BAR vs SLK Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: BAR vs SLK CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 12 September, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Shai Hope hit 31 from 18 balls in the reverse fixture on Saturday. He is our tip for Barbados’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Mohammad Amir took 2 wickets for the second successive match and is a strong bet for Barbados’ top wicket taker.
- Faf du Plessis hit 84 from 54 balls in Saturday’s game and is a solid choice for St Lucia Kings’ highest run scorer in this match. David Wiese took 5-25 and is worth backing as their top wicket taker again.
- The batting line-ups on both teams put in strong performances on Saturday and we expect that to be the case again. Faf du Plessis is our recommendation for the Man of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There were 18 sixes in the high scoring game on Saturday morning. We expect both teams to go beyond 150 in this match as well.
Barbados won the toss on Saturday and chose to field. We do not expect either captain to win the toss and elect to bat first in this game.
L, L, W, L, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
W, L, L, W, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
BAR Team News:
- It was another defeat for Barbados Royals on Saturday but the team and coaching staff should take heart from a competitive performance. Four players hit scores in the 30s but the rest of the batters were all dismissed for single figure scores.
SLK Team News:
- The Kings returned to winning ways against a low on confidence Barbados Royals side on Saturday morning. There were two ducks in the top four but Faf du Plessis played a captain’s knock to set up the victory. We expect the same St Lucia Kings XI in this game.
Who will win today match: BAR vs SLK CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
After picking up only four points all season, it is very difficult to predict anything other than another defeat for Barbados Royals in this match. We expect St Lucia Kings’ batting line-up to perform strong once again and carry their team to victory.
BAR Key Players:
SLK Key Players:
Faf du Plessis:
BAR Team Form:
- With only two wins from eight games in the entire tournament, it is unsurprising that Barbados Royals have no good form to shout about.
SLK Team Form:
- Saturday’s win was very important for St Lucia Kings who had lost their previous two games. Another win in this match and they will have momentum for the semi-finals.
Kyle Mayers, Johnson Charles, Shai Hope(w), Glenn Phillips, Jason Holder(c), Thisara Perera, Nyeem Young, Hayden Walsh, Joshua Bishop, Jake Lintott, Mohammad Amir, Ashley Nurse, Smit Patel, Justin Greaves, Raymon Reifer, Oshane Thomas, Azam Khan.
Saint Lucia Kings:
Andre Fletcher(w), Mark Deyal, Faf du Plessis(c), Roston Chase, David Wiese, Tim David, Keemo Paul, Kadeem Alleyne, Wahab Riaz, Alzarri Joseph, Jeavor Royal, Samit Patel, Usman Qadir, Rahkeem Cornwall, Keron Cottoy, Obed McCoy, Kesrick Williams, Javelle Glenn.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Lucia Zouks
GUY 151-6 STZ 134-6
Pacer – 6
Spinner – 6
Brandon King – 77(57)
Tim David – 47(42)*
Roston Chase – 40(33)
Gudakesh Motie – 2/12(3+1M)
Odean Smith – 2/12(2)
Jeavor Royal – 2/17(3)
Wahab Riaz – 2/16(4)
2. Jamaica Tallawahs v St Kitts and Nevis Patroits
JT 169-8 STK 147-8
Pacer – 7
Spinner – 8
Shamrah Brooks – 43(23)
Devon Thomas – 34(36)
Migael Pretorius – 3/25(3+1M)
Fawad Ahmed – 2/14(3)
Jon-Russ Jaggesar – 2/20(4)
Veerasammy Permaul – 2/31(4)
Dominic Drakes – 2/40(4)
3. Barbados Royals v Guyana Amazon Warriors
BR 185-8 GUY 140-10
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 7
Glenn Phillips – 44(31)
Odean Smith – 43(29)
Johnson Charles – 40(21)
Mohammad Hafeez – 30(25)
Nyeem Young – 3/24(3)
Romania Shepherd – 3/31(4)
Gudakesh Motie – 2/33(3)
Raymon Reifer – 2/25(3)
4. Trinbago Knight Riders v Jamaica Tallawahs
TKR 167-4 JT 92-10
Pacer – 8
Spinner – 6
Lendon Simmons – 42(29)
Keiron Pollard – 39(18)*
Tim Seifert – 24(8)*
Ali Khan – 3/6(4)
Sunil Narine – 2/11(3+1M)
Ravi Rampaul – 2/32(4)
5. Jamaica Tallawahs v Trinbago Knight Riders
JT 144-7 TKR 145-3
Pacer – 4
Spinner – 5
Lendon Simmons – 70(45)
Carlos Braithwaite – 58(40)
Imad Wasim – 42(38)
Colin Munro – 34(34)
Akel Hossian – 2/12(3+1M)
Imad Wasim – 2/19(4)
Ravi Rampaul – 2/26(4)
Pacer – 36
Spinner – 31
Batting First – 154
Batting Second – 142
Players Form @Warner Park & H2H Stats:
[email protected] Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against TKR:
[email protected] Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against BAR:
Player Form Sheet:
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Top Team Batsmens:
Glenn Phillips, Shai Hope and Kyle Mayers are the top batsmen for Barbados Royals. All three need a performance after below par returns in the tournament.
For St Lucia Kings, we are backing Faf du Plessis, Andre Fletcher and Roston Chase with the bat. Faf went big but Fletcher and Chase both made ducks on Saturday.
Top Team Bowlers:
Mohammad Amir, Jason Holder and Hayden Walsh are our bowling tips for Barbados Royals. Amir has 11 wickets at 13.54 in the 2021 CPL.
Our tips for St Lucia Kings’ top bowlers are Alzarri Joseph, Wahab Riaz and David Wiese. We await to see if Wiese can replicate his 5 wicket haul from Saturday.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.