BAR vs TKR Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: BAR vs TKR CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 09 September, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Glenn Phillips has been very consistent for the Royals and is their highest run-getter. He is a solid pick for the Royals’ top scorer. Nyeem Young has picked two three-wicket hauls in three games thus he is a likely contender for top wicket-taker.
- Lendl Simmons at the top can be destructive thus he is a good choice for the Knight Riders top scorer while Ravi Rampaul has picked up 17 wickets in the tournament, the most by any player so far, thus we are backing him as the highest wicket-taker.
- Knight Riders have more hitters in their team thus they are likely to hit more sixes.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The surface will get slow as the match progresses. However, short boundaries make it a high scoring ground.
Toss is a tricky call as teams batting and chasing, both have won quite a few games. It will depend on the team strategy.
W, L, L, L, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
BAR Team News:
- Azam Khan has not been able to make an impact so far thus Barbados are likely to drop him for the next game. They might bring in Thisara Perera in the squad.
TKR Team News:
- The team has gelled well together and unless there is an injury, we don’t see TKR making any change in the playing XI.
Who will win today match: BAR vs TKR CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Barbados Royals do have some quality in the team but their performance has not been that great. Knight Riders, on the other hand seems to be peaking. They are our favourites.
BAR Key Players:
TKR Key Players:
BAR Team Form:
- With two wins in seven games, Royals are placed last in the points table.
TKR Team Form:
- Knight Riders have won three of their last four games.
Kyle Mayers, Johnson Charles, Azam Khan, Smit Patel(w), Glenn Phillips, Jason Holder(c), Raymon Reifer, Ashley Nurse, Nyeem Young, Jake Lintott, Mohammad Amir, Thisara Perera, Justin Greaves, Shai Hope, Oshane Thomas, Hayden Walsh, Joshua Bishop.
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Lendl Simmons, Leonardo Julien, Colin Munro, Kieron Pollard(c), Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert(w), Sunil Narine, Khary Pierre, Akeal Hosein, Ravi Rampaul, Ali Khan, Denesh Ramdin, Isuru Udana, Yasir Shah, Anderson Phillip, Tion Webster, Jayden Seales.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Lucia Zouks
GUY 151-6 STZ 134-6
Pacer – 6
Spinner – 6
Brandon King – 77(57)
Tim David – 47(42)*
Roston Chase – 40(33)
Gudakesh Motie – 2/12(3+1M)
Odean Smith – 2/12(2)
Jeavor Royal – 2/17(3)
Wahab Riaz – 2/16(4)
2. Jamaica Tallawahs v St Kitts and Nevis Patroits
JT 169-8 STK 147-8
Pacer – 7
Spinner – 8
Shamrah Brooks – 43(23)
Devon Thomas – 34(36)
Migael Pretorius – 3/25(3+1M)
Fawad Ahmed – 2/14(3)
Jon-Russ Jaggesar – 2/20(4)
Veerasammy Permaul – 2/31(4)
Dominic Drakes – 2/40(4)
3. Barbados Royals v Guyana Amazon Warriors
BR 185-8 GUY 140-10
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 7
Glenn Phillips – 44(31)
Odean Smith – 43(29)
Johnson Charles – 40(21)
Mohammad Hafeez – 30(25)
Nyeem Young – 3/24(3)
Romania Shepherd – 3/31(4)
Gudakesh Motie – 2/33(3)
Raymon Reifer – 2/25(3)
4. Trinbago Knight Riders v Jamaica Tallawahs
TKR 167-4 JT 92-10
Pacer – 8
Spinner – 6
Lendon Simmons – 42(29)
Keiron Pollard – 39(18)*
Tim Seifert – 24(8)*
Ali Khan – 3/6(4)
Sunil Narine – 2/11(3+1M)
Ravi Rampaul – 2/32(4)
5. Jamaica Tallawahs v Trinbago Knight Riders
JT 144-7 TKR 145-3
Pacer – 4
Spinner – 5
Lendon Simmons – 70(45)
Carlos Braithwaite – 58(40)
Imad Wasim – 42(38)
Colin Munro – 34(34)
Akel Hossian – 2/12(3+1M)
Imad Wasim – 2/19(4)
Ravi Rampaul – 2/26(4)
Pacer – 36
Spinner – 31
Batting First – 154
Batting Second – 142
Players Form @Warner Park & H2H Stats:
BAR@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against TKR:
TKR@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against BAR:
Player Form Sheet:
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Top Team Batsmens:
Glenn Phillips, Johnson Charles and Kyle Myers are the three picks from Royals. Myers picked up Man of the Match award in the last game while Phillips is the leading run scorer from the team.Charles also have played well in the last few games. From TKR, Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro and Kieon Pollard are the best batters and we are backing them to come good
Top Team Bowlers:
Mohammad Amir, Nyeem Young, and Jason Holder are our picks from Royals. All have been good in the season so far. From Trinbago, Ravi Rampaul, Sunil Narine and Ali Khan can be backed. All three are genuine wicket-takers and have performed well in the tournament
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.