BEL vs SIB Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: BEL vs SIB ECS T10 Prediction
Time: 14 October, 04:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Hotel Resnik Cricket Ground, Croatia
- Belgrade will take on Split India Brodosplit in the 15th and 16th games of today’s FanCode ECS T10 Croatia fixtures. Both teams have already played plenty of games in the tournament and are well aware of the pitch conditions.
- Belgrade has registered three wins out of the four games they had played this season. They are now placed at the second position in the points table with 6 points in their account and are now looking forward to continuing the same in the upcoming games.
- On the other hand, Split India Brodosplit started this tournament with back-to-back wins in their first two games. However, they also lost their last two games back to back and are now placed at the 5th position in the points table with 4 points in their account. Let’s take a look at the BEL vs SIB Dream11 Match Prediction and Dream11 team for today match
Live Streaming: 15th ECS T10 Match of BEL vs SIB will start at 04:30 PM IST and 16th ECS T10 Match of BEL vs SIB will start at 06:30 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The wicket at the Hotel Resnik Cricket Ground is expected to offer brilliant sporting conditions. There will be enough assistance for the batters and the bowlers. There will be some good amount of turn available for the spinners and there will be decent bounce available.
W, W, L, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
L, L, L, L, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
BEL Team News:
- There are no major injury issues for the Belgrade.
- Nicholas Johns Wickberg will be the captain.
- Adrian Dunbar will keep the wickets.
- They will depend a lot upon the likes of Alexander Dizija, Adrian Dunbar, Wintley Burton and Mark Pavlovic to deliver well with the bat.
- The trio of Ali Gajic, Michael Dorgan and Vukasin Zimonjic will form part of the bowling attack.
SIB Team News:
- There are no major injury problems for the Split India Brodosplit.
- They are unlikely to tinker a lot with their side from the last match.
- Vasu Pulibanti will be the captain.
- Pashe Sadagopan will keep the wickets.
- The likes of Sellamuthu Ramasamy, Ranjithkumar Murugan, Kuruvilla Abraham and Frajeesh Vallupara will be their mainstays in the batting department.
- The trio of Vasu Pulibanti, Amal Manuel and Mohan Karanam will form part of the bowling attack.
Who will win today match: BEL vs SIB ECS T10 Croatia Match Fantasy Team
Belgrade are expected to win both matches.
BEL Key Players:
- Wintley Burton, star all-rounder from Antigua, can hit sixes effortlessly and equally good with the ball with his medium pacers. Second highest scorer for BEL amassing 127 runs in four games, including a well compiled 64 off 32 balls vs LJU.
- Adrian Dunbar, T20I world record-holder, hit a remarkable 104* to claim the record of highest score by a debutant in Serbia’s first ever T20I match. The wicket-keeper batter will be eyeing similar success in the ECS. Has scored 56 runs in four games.
- Alexander Dizija, the top order batter has looked solid, top scoring for BEL with 139 runs in four games including an unbeaten 49 off 27 to earn his first player of the match award.
- Vukasin Zimonjic, the 16-year-old has already impressed on the international stage, having won the award for best young player at the Sofia T20I tournament earlier this year. The medium pacer returned figures of 4-5 including a HAT-TRICK in the Serbian league recently and is ready to take the ECS by storm! Joint top wicket taker for BEL picking up FOUR wickets with a best return of 3-24.
- Slobodan Tosic, right arm off-spinner, has the best economy rate in the tournament so far conceding at just 4.00 runs per over. He is also joint top wicket taker for BEL taking FOUR wickets.
SIB Key Players:
- Mohan Karanam, left handed batter and left arm fast bowler, the all-rounder has scored 57 runs and picked up FOUR wickets in six games.
- Kuruvilla Abraham, one of the best all-rounders in the SOS side, will be taking the new cherry and bat in the middle order. Second highest scorer in the tournament so far scoring 179 runs in six games. Also picked up FIVE wickets.
- Amal Manuel, right arm fast bowler, second highest wicket taker for SIB picking up FIVE wickets in six games with a player of the match return of 3-5 vs SOS.
- Achari Sethunathan, the right hander is a solid technical top order batter who will be looking to impress on the big stage of European Cricket. Has looked solid racking up 92 runs in six games and is second highest run scorer for SIB.
- Frajeesh Vallupara, a decent right handed batter and a talented medium pace bowler. Second highest wicket taker in the tournament picking up EIGHT victims with a best return of 4-12 vs LJU.
BEL Team Form:
- The Belgrade team will be hoping to grab the momentum from the initial phase of the tournament both with the bat and ball. They will depend a lot upon the likes of Alexander Dizija, Adrian Dunbar, Wintley Burton and Mark Pavlovic to deliver well with the bat. The trio of Ali Gajic, Michael Dorgan and Vukasin Zimonjic will form part of the bowling attack.
- Sam Houghton – 109 runs in the 4 games
- Ornob Masum – 43 runs in the 4 games
- Nikola Davidovic – 95 runs in the 4 games
SIB Team Form:
- For the Split India Brodosplit team, it will be really important to grab the momentum both in the batting and bowling department right from the start of the tournament. The likes of Sellamuthu Ramasamy, Ranjithkumar Murugan, Kuruvilla Abraham and Frajeesh Vallupara will be their mainstays in the batting department and they will have to play responsibly. On the other hand, the trio of Vasu Pulibanti, Amal Manuel and Mohan Karanam will form part of the bowling attack.
- Shoaib Siddiqui – 130 runs in the last 4 games
- Shahid Arshad – 47 runs in the last 4 games
- Nilesh Ujawe – 52 runs in the last 4 games
Split India Brodosplit:
Kuruvilla Abraham, Pashe Sadagopan, Frajeesh Vallupara, Ranjithkumar Murugan, Amal Manuel, Johnson Mathew, Vasu Pulibanti, Nirmal Anthikkadu, Prabakaran Anbazhagan, Mohan Karanam, Sellamuthu Ramasamy, Achari Sethunathan, Mahesh Nukanaboina, Asif MD.
Player Form Sheet:
Split India Brodospli:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.