BH-W vs AS-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: BH-W vs AS-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 24 November, 01:40 PM (IST)
Venue: Harrup Park – Mackay, Australia
- Keeper-batter Georgia Redmayne has hit 5 half-centuries in the tournament so far and is our pick for Brisbane Heat’s highest run scorer in this match. Captain Jess Jonassen has taken 21 wickets in this season’s WBBL, 5 more than any other player. She is well worth backing as Brisbane Heat’s top wicket taker against Adelaide Strikers.
- Katie Mack is averaging 60.85 in the competition and is a strong choice for Adelaide Strikers’ highest run scorer against Brisbane Heat. With the ball, Amanda Wellington has taken 16 wickets with her legbreaks and is our tip for Adelaide Strikers’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Very few batters have had any answer to Jess Jonassen’s slow left-arm bowling this year. She is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. BT Sports have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Weather & Pitch Report:
We saw plenty of runs in Sunday’s game on this pitch with the bowlers struggling. The spin of Alana King had the most success and we expect the slow bowlers to pick up wickets.
Both games at the Adelaide Oval on Sunday saw the captain who won the toss choose to bat. However, both sides lost the game so we predict that the skippers will elect to field first in this match.
W, L, L, W, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
L, W, L, W, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
BH-W Team News:
- We expect to see Jess Jonassen’s side unchanged for this match which means a third successive appearance for 18 year old Ellie Johnston. Courtney Sippel has had a very strong second half of the tournament with the ball and could be a decisive player in the fixture.
AS-W Team News:
- According to the league table, Adelaide Strikers are the weakest team left in the competition, but they have Katie Mack who has scored 251 runs in her last four innings and only been dismissed once. They will need to find more penetration with the ball than on Sunday when they took only 1 wicket. We predict an unchanged XI.
Who will win today match: BH-W vs AS-W WBBL T20 Match Fantasy Team
BH-W Key Players:
AS-W Key Players:
BH-W Team Form:
- The Heat had a wobble but looked back to their best in Saturday’s convincing win over Melbourne Renegades. They have won three of their last five matches.
AS-W Team Form:
- The Strikers have won only one of their last three games but did put in a very good performance in defeat against Melbourne Stars on Sunday.
Brisbane Heat Women:
Adelaide Strikers Women:
Katie Mack, Dane van Niekerk, Laura Wolvaardt, Bridget Patterson, Madeline Penna, Tahlia McGrath(c), Amanda Wellington, Tegan McPharlin(w), Sarah Coyte, Megan Schutt, Jemma Barsby, Tess Cooper, Annie O Neil, Darcie Brown, Nell Bryson Smith, Meagan Dixon, Ella Wilson.
Player Form Sheet:
Brisbane Heat Women
Adelaide Strikers Women:
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 for more Grand League Combinations Make One sided winning combination for both side team – as per toss and pitch info.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.