BH-W vs HB-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: BH-W vs HB-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 30 October, 02:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Aurora Stadium – Launceston, Australia
- Grace Harris made an unbeaten 57 from 46 balls in the 8 wicket win over Hobart Hurricanes on Tuesday. Harris is our pick for Brisbane Heat’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, captain Jess Jonassen has 9 wickets in the tournament so far and is well worth backing as Brisbane Heat’s top wicket taker against Hobart Hurricanes.
- Young opener Ruth Johnston produced her best knock of the WBBL with 47 from 42 in the last game between these sides. She is our tip for Hobart Hurricanes’ highest run scorer against Brisbane Heat. Medium pacer Tayla Vlaeminck took 3-27 in the win over Melbourne Stars and is a strong choice for their top wicket taker in this match also.
- All-rounder Grace Harris has been in excellent form in both disciplines so far in the competition. We are backing her to take the Player of The Match Award in this game.
Live Streaming: Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. BT Sports have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Overall it has been the slower bowlers who have flourished at the University of Tasmania Stadium with very accomplished batters struggling to make it past 50. We expect a par score to be in the region of 140-150.
Both teams prefer to field first and we expect that whichever captain wins the toss will insert the opposition.
W, W, L, L, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
BH-W Team News:
- Perched at the top of the table, Brisbane Heat will now be the team that all the others are keen to take a shot at. Fortunately for the Heat, they have a fully fit squad to choose from and have key players at the top of their game ahead of this match.
HB-W Team News:
- As so often is the case in the WBBL, all-rounders are the key to a successful tournament. Hobart Hurricanes have plenty of players who are capable of chipping in with bat and ball to a high standard. In spite of two games in two days, they have a fully fit squad to pick from.
Who will win today match: BH-W vs HB-W WBBL T20 Match Fantasy Team
BH-W Key Players:
HB-W Key Players:
BH-W Team Form:
- Brisbane Heat will start to believe they are on a roll with two straight victories in this year’s WBBL.
HB-W Team Form:
- Two wins from three games is impressive, three from four with a victory over Brisbane Heat included will be a real statement of intent.
Brisbane Heat Women:
Hobart Hurricanes Women:
Rachel Priest(w/c), Ruth Johnston, Mignon du Preez, Nicola Carey, Richa Ghosh, Naomi Stalenberg, Sasha Moloney, Molly Strano, Tayla Vlaeminck, Amy Smith, Chloe Rafferty, Belinda Vakarewa, Maisy Gibson, Rachel Trenaman, Angelina Genford.
Ground and Pitch info:
– Last T20 Matches on this Ground
Player Form Sheet:
Brisbane Heat Women
Hobart Hurricanes Women:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.