BH-W vs SS-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: BH-W vs SS-WT20 Match Prediction
Time: 13 November, 01:35 PM (IST)
Venue: Harrup Park – Mackay, Australia
- Opener Grace Harris hit her third half-century of the tournament in Tuesday’s win and is our pick for Brisbane Heat’s highest run scorer against Sydney Sixers. Spinner Jess Jonassen has 14 wickets in the competition and is a strong choice for Brisbane Heat’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Ellyse Perry has 268 runs in this year’s WBBL so far and is well worth backing as Sydney Sixers’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Radha Yadav has 8 wickets from nine games and is our recommendation for Sydney Sixers’ top wicket taker against Brisbane Heat.
- With an average of 41.75, Grace Harris has been a very consistent run scorer throughout the competition. She is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. BT Sports have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The pitch will certainly take some spin but will predominantly favour the pace bowlers. We anticipate a total of around 140 to be a par score.
With captains choosing to bat first in all the recent WBBL games, we expect both skippers to opt to set a total then defend it in this evening fixture:
W, W, L, L, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
L, L, W, W, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
BH-W Team News:
- Brisbane Heat’s top order showed their class in their last match, an 8 wicket win over Sydney Sixers with 9 balls remaining. The bowlers had struggled to restrict the Sixers but the batters delivered with strike-rates between 117 and 153. There are no injury reports and we expect to see the same Heat XI in this match.
SS-W Team News:
- Sydney Sixers have posted successive scores of 140 plus but lost successive games in the WBBL. Form batter Ashleigh Gardner got a golden duck in Thursday’s 8 wicket defeat to Adelaide Strikers but others stepped up in her place. With a fully fit squad, we predict we will see the same Sixers XI in this match.
Who will win today match: BH-W vs SS-W WBBL T20 Match Fantasy Team
BH-W Key Players:
SS-W Key Players:
BH-W Team Form:
- After a bit of a wobble, Brisbane Heat have now won their last two games and look well placed for a top four finish in WBBL 2021.
SS-W Team Form:
- The Sixers got themselves back into an excellent position with successive wins but have since lost their last two games in the tournament.
Brisbane Heat Women:
Sydney Sixers Women:
Ellyse Perry(c), Alyssa Healy(w), Ashleigh Gardner, Nicole Bolton, Shafali Verma, Maitlan Brown, Angela Reakes, Radha Yadav, Claire Moore, Stella Campbell, Emma Hughes, Lauren Cheatle, Erin Burns, Matilda Lugg, Jade Allen.
Player Form Sheet:
Brisbane Heat Women
Sydney Sixers Women:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.