BH-W vs ST-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: BH-W vs ST-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 19 November, 01:35 PM (IST)
Venue: Harrup Park – Mackay, Australia
- Opener Grace Harris has 341 runs in the tournament and is our tip for Brisbane Heat’s highest run scorer against Sydney Thunder. Captain Jess Jonassen is the leading wicket taker in the competition and is well worth backing as Brisbane Heat’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Smriti Mandhana hit 114 not out from 64 balls against Melbourne Renegades on Wednesday. The opener is our pick for Sydney Thunder’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, spinner Samantha Bates took 2-21 against the table toppers on Wednesday and is our recommendation for Sydney Thunder’s top wicket taker against Brisbane Heat.
- Jess Jonassen has 17 wickets at an average of 14.52 and is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. BT Sports have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The surface in Mackay is one on which top order batters can enjoy and show off their stroke making abilities. We predict a par score to be between 165-175.
We expect both captains to choose to bowl first in this game. Sydney Thunder did the same on Wednesday and very nearly got the victory.
L, W, W, W, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
L, W, L, L, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
BH-W Team News:
- Although they lost their last game, Brisbane Heat have been playing a strong brand of cricket in recent weeks and are benefiting from a consistent selection policy. There are no injuries from their last game on Sunday and we predict they will be unchanged in this match.
ST-W Team News:
- If Sydney Thunder had shown the same level of performance and grit in the opening rounds of this WBBL then they would be far higher up the table. They are currently playing good cricket and, after giving a strong account with bat and ball against the table toppers, we expect to see the same XI in this match.
Who will win today match: BH-W vs ST-W WBBL T20 Match Fantasy Team
BH-W Key Players:
ST-W Key Players:
BH-W Team Form:
- Brisbane Heat were beaten by form side Adelaide Strikers in their last match but have been in fine form up to that game.
ST-W Team Form:
- Sydney Thunder have performed far better in the second half of the group stage and put in a good performance against Melbourne Renegades on Wednesday.
Brisbane Heat Women:
Sydney Thunder Women:
Rachael Haynes (c), Samantha Bates, Hannah Darlington, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Anika Learoyd, Phoebe Litchfield, Kate Peterson, Olivia Porter, Lauren Smith, Tahlia Wilson, Corinne Hall, Smriti Mandhana, Deepti Sharma, Isabelle Wong.
Player Form Sheet:
Melbourne Renegades Women
Sydney Thunder Women:
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 for more Grand League Combinations Make One sided winning combination for both side team – as per toss and pitch info.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.