BLK vs GT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for LPL T20 Match-12 Team and Analysis
Lanka Premier League Match Prediction
Match: BLK vs GT Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 08 Aug, 03:00 PM (IST)
Series:: LPL T20 Match-12
Venue: Pallekele Cricket Stadium – Kandy, Sri Lanka
W, W, L, L, L
L, L, W, W, L
BLK vs GT Preview:
- With over 160 runs in 4 matches, Tim Seifert has been very consistent. He is the Galle Titans’ best bet to top score in the next game.
- Fakhar Zaman and Dinesh Chandimal have given the team good stars in the previous two games. Both batters look in fine form top so B-Love Kandy is likely to have a better opening partnership.
- The total wickets to fall in the match are likely to be more than 12.5. Most of the matches played in the tournament have seen a lot of wickets fall. The number of times teams have been bowled out has also been significantly high.
TV Channels: The tournament will be available on Star Sports 3 in India.
Live Streaming: Live streaming of the match will be available on the Fancode app and website.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be slightly cloudy with the temperature ranging between 31 and 23 degrees. Rain is unlikely during the match.
The wicket is very good and big runs are being scored and chased here. Colombo Strikers recently chased a score of 188 against the Galle Titans here.
The teams have successfully chased scores in Pallekele so the team winning the toss should bowl first.
BLK vs GT Team NEWS:
BLK Team News:
With two back-to-back wins, Kandy are flying high and the team will be looking to make a hat-trick of wins and rise up the points table. We expect no changes in the B-Love Kandy.
GT Team News:
The Titans, despite losing the two games, should play the same team. The batting had an off day again Jaffna but other than that, they have been very good, scoring more than 180 in the remaining three games.
1. Fakhar Zaman
2. D Chandimal(WK)
4. Angelo Mathews
5. Asif Ali
6. Wanindu Hasaranga(C)
7. Sahan Arachchige
9. Dushmantha Chameera
10. Nuwan Pradeep
11. Isuru Udana
2. Lasith Croospulle
3. Bhanuka Rajapaksa
4. Tim Seifert(WK)
5. Shakib Al Hasan
6. Dasun Shanaka(C)
7. Minod Bhanuka(WK)
8. Kasun Rajitha
9. Tabraiz Shamsi
10. Akila Dananjaya
11. Richard Ngarava
BLK vs GT Team Combo:
BLK Team Info –
- B Love Kandy have two wins and as many losses in four matches and are bottom of the points table. They suffered an 8 wicket defeat against Jaffna Kings in the previous match.
- Fakhar Zaman and Dinesh Chandimal will probably open the inning.
- Kamindu-Mendis Mendis will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Angelo Mathews and Asif Ali will handle the middle-order batting.
- Wanindu Hasaranga will lead the B-Love Kandy as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Dinesh Chandimal will do the Wicket Keeping for B-Love Kandy.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Mujeeb-ur-Rahman will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Isuru Udana and Nuwan Pradeep will lead the pace attack of his team.
GT Team Info –
- Galle Titans suffered a 5 wicket defeat against Colombo in the previous match. They posted 191 runs while batting first and it proved it be an above par score half way through the innings.
- Shavon Daniel and Lasith Croospulle will probably open the inning.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa will bat at the one-down position.
- Tim Seifert and Shakib Al Hasan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shakib Al Hasan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Dasun Shanaka will lead the Galle Titans as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Minod Bhanuka will do the Wicket Keeping for Galle Titans.
- Shakib Al Hasan and Tabraiz Shamsi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shakib Al Hasan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Kasun Rajitha and Richard Ngarava will lead the pace attack of his team.
Galle Titans have lost the previous two games but the team has batted well, scoring 180 plus runs in three games. The likes of Seifert, Daniel, and Shanaka are in good form.
The bowling has blown hot and cold but with Shamsi finding form in the last game after bagging two wickets, it looks much more balanced. Rajitha has been good with the new ball while Shakib has been economical. Overall, Galle Titans will start as big favorites.
BLK vs GT Key Players:
Fakhar Zaman scored 42 against Jaffna Kings and gave the team a good start. Zaman’s addition has helped the team big time. He has laid a solid platform for the middle-order batters to score runs without the pressure of rebuilding the innings.
Wanindu Hasaranga found form in the last game and scored 52 runs in 22 balls after promoting himself to No.3. He had an excellent game with the ball too, taking three wickets for nine runs.
Mujeeb ur Rahman
Mujeeb Ur Rahman has not been at his best so far but Mujeeb is a bowler who can never be counted out. He has not got many wickets but he has been very economical. Wickets are bound to come when someone is bowling well as Mujeeb has been.
Tim Seifert continued his dream run and scored 56 against Colombo Strikers. This was his second fifty in four games. Overall, he has scored 160 runs in four games.
Shevon Daniel has scores of 33, 25, 25, and 49 in four games. He is getting starts in every game and one can expect him to play a big innings soon.
Shakib Al Hasan
Shakib Al Hasan has not performed as expected so far but the veteran is one of the best in the business and will be aiming for an improved show in upcoming games.
BLK vs GT Team Forms:
BLK Team Form:
Kandy have made a strong comeback in the LPL 2023, winning their last two games.
GT Team Form:
Galle Titans have lost their last two games but the team has played good cricket.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
B-Love Kandy (BLK) Squad:
Fakhar Zaman, Dinesh Chandimal(w), Kamindu Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Asif Ali, Wanindu Hasaranga(c), Ashen Bandara, Isuru Udana, Mohammad Hasnain, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Dushmantha Chameera, Nuwan Pradeep, Lasith Abeyratne, Lahiru Madushanka, Chaturanga de Silva, Navod Paranavithana, Sahan Arachchige, Mohammad Haris, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Avishka Tharindu, Malsha Tharupathi, Aamer Jamal, Thanuka Dabare
Galle Titans (GT) Squad:
Shevon Daniel, Lasith Croospulle, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Tim Seifert(w), Shakib Al Hasan, Dasun Shanaka(c), Akila Dananjaya, Kasun Rajitha, Minod Bhanuka, Tabraiz Shamsi, Richard Ngarava, Lahiru Samarakoon, Ashan Priyanjan, Seekkuge Prasanna, Ben Cutting, Mohammad Mithun, Vishwa Fernando, Anuk Fernando, Chad Bowes, Lahiru Kumara, Pasindu Sooriyabandara, Sonal Dinusha, Mohamed Shiraz, Avishka Perera, Sohan de Livera