BPH vs SOB Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: BPH vs SOB The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 21 August, 11:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Lords Cricket Ground – London, England
- Birmingham Phoenix have been resting since Tuesday evening when they thrashed Northern Superchargers by 8 wickets to win the group. Liam Livingstone hit 92 not-out from 40 balls, the highest score of the tournament, and is our tip for Birmingham Phoenix’s leading run scorer in this final. Adam Milne has 10 wickets in the competition and took 2-24 against Northern Superchargers. He is a good bet for Birmingham Phoenix’s top wicket taker.
- Southern Brave’s captain James Vince hit 45 not out from 27 balls in The Eliminator. He is our recommendation for Southern Brave’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, George Garton took the wickets of all of Trent Rocket’s top three and is a strong choice for Southern Brave’s top wicket taker in the final.
- We expect this game to be decided between the top batters on both sides. We are predicting James Vince and Liam Livingstone to go head to head for the player of the match award. Our prediction is that Livingstone will walk away with the individual prize.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
During the Men’s Hundred, the highest total at Lord’s came from Northern Superchargers who hit 155-3 against London Spirit earlier this month. We expect any total of 145+ to be enough to win the tournament.
Both teams won the toss and chose to field first in their last game. We expect James Vince and Moeen Ali to both insert the opposition if they call correctly.
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
W, W, W, W, N
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: BPH vs SOB The Hundred Fantasy Team
Two strong teams in fantastic form meet in the Men’s Hundred Final and we should get to see a brilliant contest. Both sides have batters who can take a game away from the opposition and we are backing Liam Livingstone or Moeen Ali to do just that and win the Final for Birmingham Phoenix.
BPH Key Players:
The leading run-scorer across the tournament, Livingstone has hit 302 runs, 70 more than his nearest challenger.
England’s all-rounder returns to captain the franchise. He was very impressive before leaving for international duty, taking 4 wickets and making 189 runs.
The New Zealand pace bowler has 10-121 from seven games in the Men’s Hundred. He should enjoy the conditions at Lord’s.
SOB Key Players:
Quinton de Kock:
The South-African keeper batsman comes into the final off the back of two single figure scores. However, he already has two unbeaten half-centuries in the tournament.
The England international has had a dream summer with the bat for Hampshire, England and Southern Brave. Only Ben Duckett and Liam Livingstone have hit more runs in the Men’s Hundred.
The limited overs specialist bowler’s experience will be vital in this Final. He has gone wicketless in only one game in the competition.
BPH Team Form:
- Five wins on the bounce is the perfect preparation for Birmingham Phoenix ahead of the Final. No team has shown such strong form at any stage of the competition.
SOB Team Form:
- only a no result abandonment prevents Southern Brave from coming into the final of The Hundred with five straight wins. They are in excellent form.
Will Smeed, Miles Hammond, Moeen Ali(c), Liam Livingstone, Tom Abell, Chris Benjamin(w), Benny Howell, Adam Milne, Dillon Pennington, Patrick Brown, Imran Tahir, David Bedingham, Daniel Bell-Drummond, Chris Cooke, Chris Woakes, Tom Helm
Paul Stirling, Quinton de Kock(w), James Vince(c), Alex Davies, Ross Whiteley, Tim David, George Garton, Chris Jordan, Craig Overton, Tymal Mills, Jake Lintott, Max Waller, Delray Rawlins, Danny Briggs, Archie Lenham
Birmingham Phoenix Men @Lords Cricket Ground:
Southern Brave Men @Lords Cricket Ground:
WICKET KEEPER :
C & VC Options:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.