BT vs NRK Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for TNPL T20 Match-28 Team and Analysis
TNPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: BT vs NRK Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 05 July, 07:15 PM (IST)
Series:: TNPL T20 Match 2023
Venue: Indian Cement Company Ground – Tirunelveli, India
L, L, L, L, L
L, W, W, L, W
BT vs NRK Preview:
- Daryl Ferrario has hit over 100 runs across the last three games and he is our pick for Ba11sy Trichy’s highest run scorer against Nellai Royal Kings. K Easwaran took 2-28 as an opening bowler in the last game and we expect him to be Trichy’s top wicket taker on Wednesday evening.
- Arun Karthik is in excellent form with the bat and the opener is well worth backing as Nellai Royal Kings’ highest run scorer against Ba11sy Trichy. M Poiyamozhi has a strike rate of 13 across the tournament and he is our tip for Nellai Royal Kings’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- As captain, Arun Karthik has been leading by example at the top of the order. We recommend choosing him to score over 29.5 runs on Wednesday.
Live Streaming: This match can be live-streamed on FanCode.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports Network.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humidity levels will be over 70% throughout this game on Wednesday evening. The forecast is for overcast conditions and there is a strong chance of rain interruptions.
There have been a wide range of scores on this pitch but overall most teams are finding it easier to bat on. A par score will be around 180 in this match.
Dindigul Dragons won Monday’s game when fielding first and Nellai Royal Kings also have a stronger record when batting second. We predict that both teams will choose to field first if they win the toss ahead of this game.
BT vs NRK Team NEWS:
BT Team News:
After restricting Chepauk Super Gillies to 129-7 from their 20 overs, hopes were high within the Trichy squad that they could get their first win of the campaign in Match 25. However, their batting once again let them down and we may see a change at the top of the order in this fixture.
NRK Team News:
Nidhish Rajagopal returned to the team for the first time since mid-June in the game against Dindigul Dragons and although he did not produce an exceptional performance, we expect him to stay in the side for this match. We anticipate the Royal Kings to be unchanged in this fixture.
1.G S Raju(C)
3. Daryl Ferrario
4. Antony Dhas
5. K Rajkumar
6. Ravi Rajkumar
9. R Silambarasan
10. K Easwaran
11. A Davidson
2. Sri Neranjan R
3. Nidish Rajagopal
4. Ajitesh G(WK)
5. R Easwaran(WK)
6. Sonu Yadav
7. NS Harish
8. L Suryaprakash
9. M Poiyamozhi
10. S Mohan Prasath
11. Sandeep Warrier
BT vs NRK Team Combo:
BT Team Info –
- Ganga Sridhar Raju and T-Saran will probably open the inning.
- Ganga Sridhar Raju is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Daryl Ferrario will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Antony Dhas and K Rajkumar will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ganga Sridhar Raju will lead the Ruby Trichy Warriors as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- T-Saran will do the Wicket Keeping for Ruby Trichy Warriors.
- K Easwaran and Ragupathy Silambarasan will lead the pace attack of his team.
NRK Team Info –
- Arun Karthik and Sri Neranjan R will probably open the inning.
- Arun Karthik was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Nidish Rajagopal will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ajitesh G and Rithik Easwaran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ajitesh G is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Arun Karthik will lead the Nellai Royal Kings as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rithik Easwaran will do the Wicket Keeping for Nellai Royal Kings.
- M Poiyamozhi and S Mohan Prasath will lead the pace attack of his team.
Chepauk Super Gillies looked like they could be the first team to lose to Ba11sy Trichy in the last match but in the end the lack of quality was shown as Trichy’s batters were unable to hunt down a relatively small target. Trichy’s bowlers could well cause a few problems again but overall we expect Nellai Royal Kings to be way too strong. Our prediction is for Nellai Royal Kings to win on Wednesday evening.
BT vs NRK Key Players:
The all-rounder has always had the batting ability to dominate an innings but sometimes bats too low down in the order. We expect him to bat at number three again in this game.
Ganga Sridhar Raju
The skipper has made only one half-century in the tournament but he enjoyed bowling on this pitch on Sunday and picked up three wickets.
The 26 year old medium fast bowler has been selected in only four of Trichy’s games so far but has taken two wickets in three of those appearances.
Nellai Royal Kings
The skipper and top order batter had hit only 4 runs from his previous three innings but comes into this game after striking 143 runs from her last two innings of TNPL 2023.
The 25 year old bowling all-rounder has not been at his best across this tournament but produced 34 not out on Saturday and will be confident with the bat in his hand in this clash.
The medium pacer has caused batters problems throughout the tournament, irrespective of the venue. He is accurate and rarely expensive.
BT vs NRK Team Forms:
BT Team Form:
Ba11sy Trichy have now lost all six of their matches in the tournament and were bowled out for 71 with a victory target of only 130 in their last game.
NRK Team Form:
Nellai Royal Kings had won their previous two matches by batting second and winning by 5 wickets and 8 wickets. However, they batted first in the last game and were beaten by Dindigul Dragons.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Ruby Trichy Warriors (BT) Squad:
Ganga Sridhar Raju(C), T-Saran(WK), Daryl Ferrario, Antony Dhas, K Rajkumar, Ravi Rajkumar, Vinod-SP, G-Godson, Ragupathy Silambarasan, K Easwaran, Athisayaraj Davidson, K Mani Bharathi(WK), Monish Satish, Boobalan-S, Jafar Jamal, T Natarajan, P Francis Rokins, Karthik Shanmugam, M Shajahan, Akshay Srinivasan, K-Mohamed Azeem, R Alexander
Nellai Royal Kings (NRK) Squad:
Arun Karthik(WK)(C), Sri Neranjan R, Nidish Rajagopal, Ajitesh G(WK), Rithik Easwaran(WK), Sonu Yadav, NS Harish, Laxmesha Suryaprakash, M Poiyamozhi, S Mohan Prasath, Sandeep Warrier, P Sugendhiran, S Lakshay Jain, J-Rohan, Emmanuel Cherian, Adithya Arun, Karthick Manikandan, Aswin Crist, R Mithun, N Kabilan, SJ Arunkumar, T Veeramani, Lakshminarayanan Vignesh