The Chennai Braves vs Team Abu Dhabi
T10 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 30 Nov, 05:30 PM (IST)
Series: Abu Dhabi League
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi, UAE
CB vs TAD Dream11 Prediction:
- Carlos Brathwaite has been at his big-hitting best in this competition and, now that he has moved up the order, is a strong choice for Chennai Braves’ highest run scorer against Team Abu Dhabi.
- James Vince plays orthodox cricket shots and rarely gets out in an easy manner. He is well worth backing as Team Abu Dhabi’s highest run scorer against Chennai Braves.
- Peter Hatzoglou took 3-6 from his two overs on Tuesday and he is our pick for Team Abu Dhabi’s top wicket taker in this game.
CB vs TAD Live Streaming:
CB vs TAD match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
The match will be played at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. A par score on this pitch has been around 110 but when a team gets going 130+ is always possible on a battery-friendly surface.
CB vs TAD TEAM ANALYSIS:
The Chennai Braves:
A six wicket win on Tuesday over the 2021 Abu Dhabi T10 Champions, Deccan Gladiators, was much needed by Chennai Braves who are in seventh place in the table. However, they are only two points of the teams at the top and a win in this game would see them go level on points with them.
England’s Dan Lawrence was the batting star for Chennai Braves and he delivered 40 runs from 18 balls after being promoted up the order to open alongside Dawid Malan. Carlos Brathwaite continued his strong tournament by hitting 27 runs from only seven balls and he has pushed himself up the order to number three with his form.
The Chennai Braves bowlers conceded 108-3 in Tuesday’s win and it was skipper Sikandar Raza who returned the best figures. He took his fourth and fifth wickets of the competition and was well backed up by England’s Sam Cook who conceded only 18 runs. Braves have good variety in their attack and will cause Team Abu Dhabi problems.
Team Abu Dhabi:
Chris Lynn’s side have picked up good wins over recent days and find themselves only one point from the top of the Abu Dhabi T10 league after four matches. They have a game in hand on two of the teams above them and are in strong form ahead of this game.
Although opener Alex Hales was dismissed first ball of the innings on Tuesday, a 71 run partnership between scupper Chris Lynn and experienced England international James Vince helped take Team Abu Dhabi to 100-3. Vince plays in a controlled manner and has made four scores, three unbeaten, between 18 and 44 in his four innings.
Team Abu Dhabi produced one of the best bowling performances of the tournament against Morrisville Samp Army on Tuesday and at one point had them 28-8. Spinner Peter Hatzoglou has tournament figures of 7-56 and only Dwaine Pretorius has taken more wickets than him across all teams.
CB vs TAD Pre-Toss LineUps:
CB vs TAD Team Updates:
CB Team Updates
- Dawid Malan and Dan Lawrence will probably open the inning.
- Carlos Brathwaite will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Carlos Brathwaite is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- James Fuller and Sikandar Raza will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sikandar Raza was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sikandar Raza will lead the Chennai Braves as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Vritiya Aravind will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Braves.
- Sikandar Raza will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Olly Stone and Samuel Cook will lead the pace attack of his team.
TAD Team Updates
- Chris Lynn and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- James Vince will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Brandon King and Fabian Allen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Chris Lynn will lead the Team Abu Dhabi as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Kamran Atta will do the Wicket Keeping for Team Abu Dhabi .
- Peter Hatzoglou and Andrew Tye will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Peter Hatzoglou is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Andrew Tye was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
After impressive performances and victories from Chennai Braves and Team Abu Dhabi on Tuesday, we are expecting a high scoring and entertaining clash in Match 20. Team Abu Dhabi’s bowlers were unplayable at times against Morrisville Samp Army and we are backing them to deliver again and lead their team to another win.
Team Abu Dhabi are favorites to beat The Chennai Braves
CB Key Players:
Ross Whiteley [1*, 3, 21*, 2, 8]
Dawid Malan [40, 15, 32, 27]
Olly Stone [0W, 2W, 0W, 2W]
James Fuller [14, 36*, 0W, 12, 6]
Sikandar Raza [(11*, 2W), 1W, 0W, (10, 1W), 2]
TAD Key Players:
Chris Lynn [35, 31, 4, 14]
James Vince [44*, 18*, 26*, 37]
Naveen-ul-Haq [1W, 2W, 0W, 1W]
Fabian Allen [(14*, 2W), (26, 2W)]
Andrew Tye [3W, 2W, 2W]
Peter Hatzoglou [3W, 1W, 1W, 2W]
CB vs TAD Team Forms:
CB Team Form:
Chennai Braves had lost two successive matches before the impressive win over Deccan Gladiators.
TAD Team Form:
Team Abu Dhabi are unbeaten in their last three games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
The Chennai Braves (CB) :
Daniel Lawrence, Dawid Malan, Carlos Brathwaite, James Fuller, Sikandar Raza(c), Ross Whiteley, Vriitya Aravind(w), Olly Stone, Sam Cook, Adhitya Shetty, Kobe Herft, Laurie Evans, Adam Rossington, Ben Duckett, Obed McCoy, Henry Brookes, Michael-Kyle Pepper, Karthik Meiyappan, Sabir Rao, Patrick Dooley
Team Abu Dhabi (TAD):
Alex Hales, Chris Lynn(c), James Vince, Brandon King, Fabian Allen, Alishan Sharafu, Kamran Atta(w), Andrew Tye, Peter Hatzoglou, Adil Rashid, Naveen-ul-Haq, David Payne, Tymal Mills, Jamie Overton, Mustafizur Rahman, Amad Butt, Philip Salt, Abid Ali, Darwish Rasooli, Carl DSouza