Chattogram Challengers vs Dhaka Dominators
BPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 07 Feb, 01:00 PM (IST)
Series: BPL T20 Match
Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium – Dhaka, Bangladesh
CCH vs DD Dream11 Prediction:
- Afif Hossain is averaging 46.85 across the competition and hit another half-century on Saturday. He is well worth backing as Chattogram Challengers’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Mrittunjoy Chowdury impressed on this pitch in the last match with 2-35. He is a strong choice for Chattogram’s top wicket taker against Dhaka.
- Mohammad Mithun is an attacking keeper-batter with over 3000 T20 runs. The opener is our tip for Dhaka Dominators’ highest run scorer in this match. Nasir Hossain is the leading wicket taker in the tournament and took 4-20 against Rangpur Riders. He is our pick for Dhaka’s top wicket taker against Chattogram Challengers.
- With an excellent strike-rate across the competition, we recommend backing Nasir Hossain to take over 1.5 wickets in this match.
CCH vs DD Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on GTV, Sony Liv, GeoSuper and Willow TV.
Fans can stream the match on GTV and Kayo Sports.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear sunny skies on Tuesday afternoon in Dhaka with the temperature up at 28 degrees towards the end of this game.
A par score is around 180-185 on this pitch. So far, in this phase of fixtures, there has been no great advantage for either spinners or pace bowlers.
Although the Challengers are the only team to have chosen to bat first at this venue over recent days, they were then well beaten. We predict that both skippers will choose to field first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, L, L, L, L
L, W, L, W, L
CCH vs DD TEAM NEWS:
CCH Team News:
The Challengers brought Ziaur Rahman and Darwish Rasooli back into their team for Saturday’s clash with Comilla Victorians as they looked to find a solution to their poor run of results. It did not work, although both individuals impressed and we expect them to stay in the side.
DD Team News:
After beating Fortune Barishal in Match 31, Dhaka Dominators opted to make one change for their last game with Rangpur Riders. Salman Irshad was left out of the team with Mohor Sheikh, who only bowled one over for nine runs, coming in.
CCH vs DD Pre-Toss LineUps:
CCH vs DD Team Updates:
CCH Team Updates –
- Usman Khan and Mehedi Maruf will probably open the inning.
- Khawaja Nafay will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Afif Hossain and Shuvagata Hom will handle the middle-order batting.
- Afif Hossain is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shuvagata Hom will lead the CCH as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Usman Khan will do the Wicket Keeping for CCH.
- Shuvagata Hom and Ziaur Rahman will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Nihaduzzaman and Mrittunjoy Chowdhury will lead the pace attack of his team.
DD Team Updates –
- Soumya Sarkar and Mohammad Mithun will probably open the inning.
- Nasir Hossain will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nasir Hossain is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Abdullah Al-Mamun and Alex Blake will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nasir Hossain will lead the Dhaka Dominators as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammad Mithun will do the Wicket Keeping for Dhaka Dominators.
- Nasir Hossain will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Amir Hamza and Arafat Sunny will lead the pace attack of his team.
Although these two sides will not qualify for the next stage of the tournament, we are still expecting an exciting and entertaining clash. Both teams have excellent batting ability and we predict we will see a high scoring fixture on Tuesday afternoon. The Dominators have won some recent matches and have more experience in getting over the finish line than Chattogram over the last weeks. As a result, we are backing Dhaka Dominators to win.
Dhaka Dominators are favorites to beat Chattogram Challengers
CCH Key Players:
Afif Hossain –
The number four batter produced another excellent innings against Comilla Victorians with 66 runs coming from only 49 balls.
Usman Khan –
The Pakistan keeper-batter is well known for being a hard-hitter when at the crease. He struck 52 runs from 41 balls at the top of the order on Saturday.
Mrittunjoy Chowdhury –
The left-arm medium fast showed that pace bowlers can be a threat on this pitch with the wickets of both Comilla Victorians’ openers in the last game.
DD Key Players:
Mohammad Mithun –
The 31 year old suffered an unfortunate run-out in the defeat to Rangpur Riders but hit 54 runs in his previous innings against Fortune Barishal.
Nasir Hossain –
The skipper has been Dhaka Dominators’ standout player with both bat and ball in this campaign. He is averaging 48.85 with the bat and has taken 16 wickets.
Shoriful Islam –
The 21 year old left-arm pace bowler has taken seven wickets from his last three matches. He dismissed Mohammad Naim with the second ball of the innings on Friday.
CCH vs DD Team Forms:
CCH Team Form:
The Challengers are looking to avoid their seventh successive defeat in the BPL 2023 in this match.
DD Team Form:
Dhaka Dominators have won only two of their last 10 games but those victories have come in the last four matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
CCH vs DD SQUAD:
Chattogram Challengers (CCH):
Usman Khan(WK), Mehedi Maruf, Khawaja Nafay, Afif Hossain, Shuvagata Hom(C), Curtis Campher, Ziaur Rahman, Darwish Rasooli, Mehedi Hasan-Rana, Nihaduzzaman, Mrittunjoy Chowdhury, Abu Jayed, Taijul Islam, Tawfique Khan, Unmukt Chand, Max ODowd, Avishek Mitra, Mohammad Al-Amin, Vishwa Fernando, Shahnawaz Dahani, Ashan Priyanjan, Irfan Sukkur(WK), Vijayakanth Viyaskanth, Farhad Reza, Malinda Pushpakumara
Dhaka Dominators (DD):
Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Mithun(WK), Nasir Hossain(C), Abdullah Al-Mamun, Alex Blake, Ariful Haque, Mukhtar Ali, Shoriful Islam, Amir Hamza, Arafat Sunny, Mohor Sheikh, Shan Masood, Usman Ghani, Ahmed Shehzad, Salman Irshad, Monir Hossain, Delwar Hossain, Mizanur- Rahman, Dilshan Munaweera, Mohammad Imran Randhawa, Robin Das, Chamika Karunaratne, Alok Kapali, Taskin Ahmed, Devon Thomas(WK), Jubair Hossain, Al-Amin Hossain