CEP vs SIN Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: CEP vs SIN T20 Match Prediction
Time: 06 September, 03:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
- Babar Azam continues to dominate the bowling attacks in the tournament and is a strong choice for Central Punjab’s highest run scorer in this game.
- Hasan Ali has 9 wickets from six games in the competition and is well worth backing as Central Punjab’s top wicket taker against Sindh.
- Sharjeel Khan has hit 212 runs in this year’s Pakistan National T20 Cup, no other Sindh player has scored over 200. Khan is our recommendation for Central Punjab’s highest run scorer against Central Punjab.
Live Streaming: T20 Match of CEP vs SIN will start at 03:30 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The match will be played at The Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium. Only 6 wickets fell in the Central Punjab v Northern game on Thursday with the batsmen firmly in charge.
W, W, L, W, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
L, W, L, W, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
CEP Team News:
Central Punjab are one of the four teams with eight points from their opening six games of the Pakistan National T20 Cup. However they are in the best form of those on eight points after winning four of their last five games. Their last victory came on Sunday against bottom of the table Southern Punjab who were easily beaten by 7 wickets with 16 balls remaining. Hasan Ali took 4-24 with the ball and the tournament’s top scorer Babar Azam top scored with an unbeaten 49-ball 59.
SIN Team News:
Who will win today match: CEP vs SIN T20 Match Fantasy Team
With both teams level on eight points, this should be a close game at the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium on Wednesday. Sindh have lost their swagger after two defeats in three games whereas Central Punjab are now on a roll. We are predicting another Central Punjab win over Sindhin this match.
CEP vs SIN Match Prediction Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain:
CEP Team Form:
- Central Punjab are one of the four teams with eight points from their opening six games of the Pakistan National T20 Cup. However they are in the best form of those on eight points after winning four of their last five games. Their last victory came on Sunday against bottom of the table Southern Punjab who were easily beaten by 7 wickets with 16 balls remaining. Hasan Ali took 4-24 with the ball and the tournament’s top scorer Babar Azam top scored with an unbeaten 49-ball 59.
SIN Team Form:
- Sindh have lost two of their last three games but just about remain at the top of the table by virtue of a stronger net run rate than the three other teams level on eight points. Sindh’s latest defeat came on Saturday when they were beaten by Central Punjab by 12 runs (DLS Method), the defeat followed the 6 wickets loss against Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on Thursday. Sharjeel Khan top scored for Sindh again on Saturday with left-arm pace bowler Rumman Raees leading the bowling taking 4-33.
Hasan Mohsin, Abrar Ahmed, Shan Masood, Zahid Mehmood, Rumman Raees, Sharjeel Khan, Danish Aziz, Mir Hamza, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Taha Khan, Khurram Manzoor, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Anwar Ali, Saud Shakeel, Shahnawaz Dhani, Ahsan-Ali, Mohammad Taha Khan.
CEP Key Players:
Azam has scored 286 runs in the tournament at 71.50, whereas his S/R has been 143.00.
Riaz is a veteran of 250 T20 wickets, whereas he scalped 18 wickets in PSL 2021. [This Tournament: 9 Wickets].
Ali scalped 13 wickets in PSL 2021, whereas his economy was 6.75. [This Tournament: 9 Wickets].
SIN Key Players:
Manzoor scored 408 runs at an average of 37.09 last season, whereas his S/R was 135.54. [This Season: 178 Runs].
Khan scored 338 runs at an average of 30.72 in PSL 2021, whereas his S/R was 148.24. [This Season: 212 Runs].
Last 5 Matches Performance:
Player Form Sheet:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.