Comilla Victorians vs Khulna Tigers
BPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 31 Jan, 06:00 PM (IST)
Series: BPL T20 Match
Venue: Sylhet International Cricket Stadium – Silhat, Bangladesh
COV vs KHT Dream11 Prediction:
- Mohammad Rizwan scored his 51st fifty in T20 cricket in Match 27 and the opener is well worth backing as Comilla Victorians’ highest run scorer against Khullma Tigers. Naseem Shah has taken six wickets from two games and the pace bowler is our tip for Comilla Victorians’ top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Shai Hope has looked good in both of his last two innings without going on to make a big score. The opener is a strong choice for Khulna Tigers’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Nahidul Islam has taken nine wickets across the campaign and he is our pick for Khulna Tigers’ top wicket taker against Comilla Victorians.
- There are very few players with more consistent batting numbers than Mohammad Rizwan. We recommend selecting him to hit over 31.5 runs in this match.
COV vs KHT Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on GTV, Sony Liv, GeoSuper and Willow TV.
Fans can stream the match on GTV and Kayo Sports.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be very humid from the start of this match although the temperature will be down in the low-20s with some cloud cover in Sylhet.
Quick bowlers have been producing good figures on this pitch which has a slight two-paced nature to it. A par score will be 165 on this surface for this evening game.
Fielding first has been the most popular decision from captains throughout the tournament and here in Sylhet. It would be a surprise if either skipper chose to bat first in this fixture.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, W, W, W
L, L, L, W, W
COV vs KHT TEAM NEWS:
COV Team News:
There was one change for Comilla Victorians in their last match with Mustafizur Rahman coming back into the side in place of Abu Hider. Rahman was very impressive and dismissed Mohammad Saifuddin. With their current form, we do not anticipate seeing any changes to the Victorians XI.
KHT Team News:
Monday’s clash with top of the table Sylhet Strikers saw the Tigers fail to chase down a tough target of 193 and they need their batters to go on to make big scores after getting in. Leading wicket taker in the BPL 2023, Wahab Riaz, has returned to Pakistan to become Punjab Sports Minister.
COV vs KHT Pre-Toss LineUps:
COV vs KHT Team Updates
COV Team Updates
- Mohammad Rizwan and Liton Das will probably open the inning.
- Mohammad Rizwan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Johnson Charles will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Khushdil Shah and Imrul Kayes will handle the middle-order batting.
- Khushdil Shah is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Imrul Kayes will lead the Comilla Victorians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jaker Ali will do the Wicket Keeping for Comilla Victorians.
- Tanvir- Islam and Mukidul Islam will lead the pace attack of his team.
KHT Team Updates
- Tamim Iqbal and Andy Balbirnie will probably open the inning.
- Andy Balbirnie was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shai Hope will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Mahmudul Hasan-Joy and Azam Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Yasir Ali Chowdhury will lead the Khulna Tigers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Shai Hope will do the Wicket Keeping for Khulna Tigers.
- Nasum Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Wahab Riaz and Nahid Rana will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Wahab Riaz is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Looking at the current form of both sides, it is very hard to predict anything other than a win for Comilla Victorians on Tuesday evening. The batting and bowling units of the Victorians are performing at the same time at the moment which is making them a very tough opponent. We are backing Comilla Victorians to get another win over Khulna Tigers in Sylhet in this match.
Comilla Victorians are favorites to beat Khulna Tigers
COV Key Players:
The Pakistan opener has been in good form in this competition. He looked very comfortable hitting 54 not out from 47 balls against Khulna Tigers in the last match.
The right-handed keeper-batter will be looking forward to taking on the Tigers’ bowlers again. He didn’t find the boundary but still scored 50 runs from 42 balls on Saturday.
The 19 year old pace bowler has been very impressive in his two games in the tournament. He dismissed Tamim Iqbal and Shai Hope in Match 27.
KHT Key Players:
The West Indian top order batter has hit 33 runs in both of his last two matches. He had an impressive strike rate of 150 before being dismissed against the Strikers on Monday.
The 24 year old keeper-batter hit 109 not out in his second game of the season but has not gone beyond 34 since. A big score from him in the middle order would make a big difference to the Tigers’ form.
The off-spinner has picked up a wicket in both of his appearances in Sylhet and always manages to not concede too many runs.
COV vs KHT Team Forms:
COV Team Form:
Comilla Victorians began the tournament with three defeats in a row but have now won five matches on the bounce.
KHT Team Form:
Khulna Tigers are looking to avoid their fourth successive defeat in the tournament and were beaten by 31 runs in their last match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
COV vs KHT SQUAD:
Comilla Victorians (COV):
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Liton Das, Johnson Charles, Khushdil Shah, Imrul Kayes(C), Mosaddek Hossain, Jaker Ali(WK), Mustafizur Rahman, Tanvir- Islam, Naseem Shah, Mukidul Islam, Sunil Narine, Chadwick Walton(WK), Shykat Ali, Dawid Malan, Sean Williams, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Mohammad Nabi, Andre Russell, Abrar Ahmed, Brandon King, FazalHaq Farooqi, Shaheen Afridi, Nayeem Hasan, Joshua Cobb, Moeen Ali, Shadab Khan, Mahidul Islam Ankon(WK), Wanindu Hasaranga, Hasan Ali, Ashiqur Zaman, Abu Hider
Khulna Tigers (KHT):
Tamim Iqbal, Andy Balbirnie, Shai Hope(WK), Mark Deyal, Mahmudul Hasan-Joy, Azam Khan(WK), Mohammad Saifuddin, Yasir Ali Chowdhury(C), Nahidul Islam, Nasum Ahmed, Nahid Rana, Avishka Fernando, Dasun Shanaka, Shafiqul Islam, Wahab Riaz, Fakhar Zaman, Sharjeel Khan, Pritom Kumar(WK), Munim Shahriar, Amad-Butt, Sabbir-Rahman, Habibur Rahman, Paul van Meekeren