CSG vs ITT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for TNPL T20 Match-5 Team and Analysis
TNPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: CSG vs ITT Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 15 June, 07:15 PM (IST)
Series:: TNPL T20 Match 2023
Venue: SNR College Cricket Stadium – Coimbatore, India
W, N, W, W, W
L, L, W, L, W
CSG vs ITT Dream11 Prediction:
- Pradosh Ranjan Paul hit 88 runs from 55 balls on Tuesday and the opening batter is well worth backing as Chepauk’s highest run scorer against Tiruppur. Rahil Shah got his first wicket of the campaign against Salem Spartans and the spinner is our tip for Chepauk’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Tushar Raheja top scored for Tiruppur in their first game and he is our pick to do the same in this clash against Chepauk Super Gillies. Vijay Shankar took 3-26 in Monday’s opener and the all-rounder is a strong choice for Tiruppur’s top wicket taker in this match.
- After his excellent innings on Tuesday, we recommend backing Ranjan Paul to hit over 31.5 runs in this game.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be similar conditions to what we have seen throughout the competition so far in the evening games with humidity levels rising from a high start and the temperature in the high 20s.
Although we have seen one score of 217-5 in the tournament on this pitch already, we expect a par total to be no higher than 185 in this clash.
Both of these sides won the toss in their opening matches but chose to do different things first. Irrespective of who wins the toss, we expect Chepauk Super Gillies to bat first in this game.
CSG Team News:
It was not far off a perfect performance from the Super Gillies on Tuesday with the batting line-up hitting 217-5 before the bowlers restricted the Spartans to 165-9. No injuries were reported after Tuesday’s game and we expect to see the same XI in this fixture of TNPL 2023.
ITT Team News:
Although it was a very disappointing overall performance from Tiruppur against Lyca Kovai Kings on Monday, we expect the same group of players will be given the opportunity to produce a better effort and to get their first win in this match.
2. Harish S Kumar
3. N Jagadeesan(WK)
4. P Ranjan Paul(WK)
5. Rahil Shah
6. Rajagopal Sathish
7. Ramalingan Rohit
8. Sanjay Yadav
9. Uthirasamy Sasidev
11. M-Viju Arul
1. B A Sita Ram
2. NS Chaturved
4. Vijay Shankar
5. Rajendran Vivek
6. Tushar Raheja(WK)
7. P Bhuvaneswaran
8. S Ajith Ram
9. R Sai Kishore
10. G Periyaswamy
11. S Manigandan
CSG Team Info –
- Baba Aparajith and Harish S Kumar will probably open the inning.
- Narayan Jagadeesan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Pradosh Ranjan Paul and Rahil Shah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Pradosh Ranjan Paul is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Baba Aparajith will lead the CSG as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Narayan Jagadeesan will do the Wicket Keeping for CSG.
- M-Viju Arul and Rahil Shah will lead the pace attack of his team.
ITT Team Info –
- B Anirudh Sita Ram and NS Chaturved will probably open the inning.
- S-Ganesh will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Vijay Shankar and Rajendran Vivek will handle the middle-order batting.
- Vijay Shankar is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- S-Ganesh will do the Wicket Keeping for ITT.
- Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore and S Ajith Ram will lead the pace attack of his team.
Although Tiruppur began their game with three wickets inside three overs, they did not have the quality with the ball or the bat to press home that early advantage. Chepauk Super Gillies were on top throughout their match and look likely to be too strong for many teams across this season. We are backing the Super Gillies to win.
CSG vs ITT Key Players:
Chepauk Super Gillies
Pradosh Ranjan Paul
The 22 year old left-handed opener struck 12 fours and one six in his brilliant innings on Tuesday. He will be looking forward to batting at this venue again.
The batting all-rounder showed off his skills in both disciplines against Salem Spartans. He took 2-28 and hit 29 runs from 19 balls.
The 37 year old left-arm spinner was one of the most impressive bowlers for his side in their opening win. He very rarely goes wicketless in T20 cricket.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans
The keeper-batter was the only one of Tiruppur’s top seven to hit a six on this pitch in their opening game and he will bat in an aggressive manner in this.
Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore
The captain impressed with the ball against the Kovai Kings with 2-24 but will be looking to make more of an impact with the bat in this game after contributing 1 run from 4 balls.
The former India international in ODI and T20Is found himself in a hat-trick in only the third over of the tournament on Monday. His bowling style suits the conditions in Coimbatore.
CSG Team Form:
Chepauk Super Gillies were at their best on Tuesday and come into this match in excellent form with both bat and ball.
ITT Team Form:
Tiruppur had Lyca Kovai Kings in trouble at 14-3 in their opening game but were then completely outplayed for the remainder of the match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Chepauk Super Gillies (CSG) Squad:
Baba Aparajith(C), Harish S Kumar, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Pradosh Ranjan Paul(WK), Rahil Shah, Rajagopal Sathish, Ramalingan Rohit, Sanjay Yadav, Uthirasamy Sasidev, M-Silambarasan, M-Viju Arul, R-Sibi, Lokesh Raj, B Iyappan, B Rocky, Mathan Kumar(WK), Santosh Shiv
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans (ITT) Squad:
B Anirudh Sita Ram, NS Chaturved, S-Ganesh(WK), Vijay Shankar, Rajendran Vivek, Tushar Raheja(WK), P Bhuvaneswaran, S Ajith Ram, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Ganeshan Periyaswamy, S Manigandan, S Mohamed Ali, G-Parthasarathy, K Vishal Vaidhya, Rahul Ayyappan Harish, Vetrivel I, M Ragavan, A Karippuswamy, S Radhakrishnan, Trilok Nag