CSG vs NRK Dream11 Prediction for TNPL Match
Match: CSG vs NRK TNPL Match Prediction
Time: 23 Jun, 07:15 PM (IST)
Series: TNPL Match 2022
Venue: Indian Cement Company Ground – Tirunelveli
CSG vs NRK Info:
- Only two players scored more runs than Narayan Jagadeesan in the 2021 Tamil Nadu Premier League and the keeper batter is our rip for Chepauk Super Gillies’ highest run scorer against Nellai Royal Kings. With the ball, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore took 2-20 in the 2022 IPL Final and the left-arm spinner is our pick for Chepauk Super Gillies’ top wicket taker in this match.
- There was a lack of runs from Nellai Royal Kings over the course of the tournament last season and we are backing their captain, Baba Aparajith, to be their highest run scorer in this opening game. Leg spinner Sanjay Yadav will get plenty of help from this wicket and he is a strong choice for Nellai Royal Kings’ top wicket taker against Chepauk Super Gillies.
- Narayan Jagadeesan is a very strong batter and will be looking to build on his success from 2021. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
CSG vs NRK Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports 1.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy and hot throughout this fixture. Expect the humidity levels to increase as the game progresses.
The highest score in the TNPL at the Indian Cement Company Ground is 206. We expect a par score to be around 170 – 175 with spin bowlers getting plenty of assistance from the surface.
Although there were a few exceptions during the group stage, the vast majority of games saw the toss winning captain choose to field first. We expect both skippers to want to bat second in this opening match.
W, W L, W, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
L, W, W, NR, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
CSG vs NRK Team News:
CSG Team News:
Chepauk Super Gillies had a sticky start last year with a no-result against IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans before losing to Nellai Royal Kings. However, it did them no harm in the long-run and we expect them to line up with the same XI who won the 2021 final.
NRK Team News:
Baba Aparajith’s side will be looking for more consistency this season after producing some impressive results last year but not managing to qualify for the play-offs. Although Nellai have picked up some interesting new signings, we expect them to stick with the majority of the same XI that we saw in 2021.
CSG vs NRK Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: CSG vs NRK TNPL Match Fantasy Team
This opening match sees the 2021 winners against the fifth place side from last year and we expect an entertaining fixture to kick off the tournament. We predict that we will see plenty of wickets for the spin bowlers and are backing Chepauk Super Gillies to win the match.
Chepauk Super Gillies are favorites to beat Nellai Royal Kings
CSG Key Players:
The 26 year old right-handed opener scored 27 fours and 12 sixes last season. He posted three half-centuries including hitting 95 against Nellai Royal Kings, the highest score of the tournament.
The skipper hit over 200 runs for his side during their successful campaign. He top scored with a crucial 53 in their victory over Dindigul Dragons in the Qualifier 2.
Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore:
The slow left-arm orthodox bowler finished in joint second place in the wicket takers list in the 2021 tournament. His 12 wickets cost only 13.66 runs per dismissal.
NRK Key Players:
The skipper is an integral part of this team and capable of winning a game with either bat or ball. He hit a half-century last year and took nine wickets.
The bowling all-rounder should enjoy the conditions in Tirunelveli. He took seven wickets and averaged 31.50 in the 2021 TNPL.
The 30 year old right arm medium fast bowler had an impressive campaign in 2021 and was consistent throughout.
CSG vs NRK Team Forms:
CSG Team Forms:
Although Chepauk Super Gillies lost their final group stage game and the Qualifier 1 last year, they ended the campaign with successive victories and the title.
NRK Team Forms:
Nellai Royal Kings were beaten by Lyca Kovai Kings in their final game last year. The result ended Nellai Royal Kings’ winning run at two games
CSG vs NRK Team Info:
CSG Team Updates:
- Narayan Jagadeesan and Kaushik Gandhi will probably open the inning.
- S Radhakrishnan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Uthirasamy Sasidev and Rajagopal Sathish will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kaushik Gandhi will lead the CSG as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Narayan Jagadeesan will do the Wicket Keeping for CSG.
- Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore and R Alexander will lead the pace attack of his team.
NRK Team Updates:
- Baba Aparajith and Laxmesha Suryaprakash will probably open the inning.
- Pradosh Ranjan Paul will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Baba Indrajith and Sanjay Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Baba Aparajith will lead the Nellai Royal Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Pradosh Ranjan Paul will do the Wicket Keeping for Nellai Royal Kings.
- Ashwath Mukunthan and Athisayaraj Davidson will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Chepauk Super Gillies:
Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Kaushik Gandhi(C), S Radhakrishnan, Uthirasamy Sasidev, Rajagopal Sathish, S Harish Kumar, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, R Sonu Yadav, Manimaran Siddharth, B Arun, R Alexander, S Karthik, D Rahul, S Sujay, Nilesh Subramanian(WK), V Arun-Kumar, RS Jaganath Sinivas, Sandeep Warrier, Sai Prakash-V, S Vijaykumar, H-Prashid Akash, Mathan Kumar(WK).
Nellai Royal Kings:
Baba Aparajith(C), Laxmesha Suryaprakash, Pradosh Ranjan Paul(WK), Baba Indrajith, Sanjay Yadav, Jitendra Kumar CH, Sri Neranjan R, NS Harish, Athisayaraj Davidson, Easwaran K, Rooban Raj M, Akash Kumar, Sunil Sam, Karthick Manikandan, Vikram Jangid, M Shajahan, Rohan Raju, Satheesh Kumar, T Veeramani, Ajitesh G(WK), Krish Jain(WK), Trilok Nag.