CSK vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 55th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-55 Prediction
Match: CSK vs DC Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 10 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium – Chennai
Matches Played 27
CSK Won 17
DC Won 10
No Result/Tie 00
W, N, L, L, W
W, W, L, W, W
CSK vs DC Dream11 Prediction:
- Devon Conway is averaging 57.25 in this year’s competition and the opener is our pick for Chennai Super Kings’ highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. Tushar Deshpande has taken 19 wickets in the tournament and he is a strong choice for Chennai Super Kings’ top wicket taker in this fixture.
- David Warner has scored four half-centuries in the 2023 IPL and the left-hander is well worth backing as Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against Chennai Super Kings. Mitchell Marsh dismissed Faf du Plessis and Glenn Maxwell in successive balls in the last game and he is our tip for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this match.
- As one of the most consistent batters in the tournament, we recommend choosing Devon Conway to hit over 31.5 runs in this game.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Chennai Super Kings won the toss at this venue and chose to field first before winning by six wickets on Saturday. We predict that both captains will want to bowl first in this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be cloud cover in Chennai on Wednesday evening but it will still be very warm throughout the game. Expect humidity levels to be high in the second half of the game.
The wicket in Chepauk is often one which provides plenty of turn for the spinners. It is also one which delivers plenty of runs and we expect a par score of 180+ in the first innings.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 06
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 150
Average 2nd Inns scores: 119
Highest total recorded
182/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded
80/10 (17.5 Ov) by PAKW vs ENGW
Highest score chased
182/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest score defended
103/8 (20 Ov) by WIW vs PAKW
CSK vs DC Team NEWS:
CSK Team News:
After their previous game had finished as a no-result against Lucknow Super Giants, MS Dhoni announced the same squad for the home clash with Mumbai Indians. Chennai Super Kings have benefited from consistent selection throughout this campaign and we expect to see the same XI.
DC Team News:
Ahead of their impressive victory over Royal Challengers Bangalore on Saturday, Delhi Capitals made two changes to their side with Anrich Nortje one of the two players who missed out. Mukesh Kumar came into the team with Phil Salt retaining his spot as opener
2. Devon Conway(WK)
3. Ajinkya Rahane
4. Moeen Ali
5. Shivam Dube
6. Ravindra Jadeja
7. MS Dhoni(WK)(C)
8. Deepak Chahar
9. Matheesha Pathirana
10. Maheesh Theekshana
11. Tushar Deshpande
2. Philip Salt(WK)
3. Mitchell Marsh
4. Rilee Rossouw
5. Axar Patel
6. Manish Pandey
7. Aman Khan
8. Mukesh Kumar
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Khaleel Ahmed
11. Ishant Sharma
Players H2H Battle:
P Shaw against D Chahar
64 balls 80 runs 06 Dismissal
P Shaw against R Jadeja
26 balls 41 runs 01 Dismissal
M Ali against L Ngidi
12 balls 25 runs 03 Dismissal
M Ali against A Patel
20 balls 27 runs 02 Dismissal
A Rahane against K Yadav
13 balls 06 runs 02 Dismissal
A Rayudu against C Sakariya
03 balls 02 runs 02 Dismissal
A Rayudu against K Ahmed
16 balls 11 runs 02 Dismissal
B Stokes against l Ngidi
16 balls 26 runs 02 Dismissal
R Gaikwad against A Nortje
36 balls 67 runs 02 Dismissal
M Marsh against M Santner
28 balls 36 runs 01 Dismissal
MS Dhoni against A Nortje
12 ball 13 runs 01 Dismissal
A Patel against R Jadeja
19 balls 40 runs 00 Dismissal
D Conway against K Yadav
19 balls 51 runs 00 Dismissal
D Warner against B Stokes
19 balls 25 run 01 Dismissal
D Warner against D Chahar
52 balls 55 run 01 Dismissal
P Salt against M Theekshana
32 balls 51 run 01 Dismissal
M Panday against R Jadeja
26 balls 25 run 01 Dismissal
CSK vs DC Team Combo:
CSK Team Info –
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Devon Conway is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ajinkya Rahane will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Moeen Ali and Shivam Dube will handle the middle-order batting.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tushar Deshpande and Matheesha Pathirana will lead the pace attack of his team.
DC Team Info –
- David Warner and Philip Salt will probably open the inning.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rilee Rossouw and Axar Patel will handle the middle-order batting.
- Axar Patel is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- David Warner will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Axar Patel is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mukesh Kumar and Ishant Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
With Chennai Super Kings in second place and Delhi Capitals in excellent form, this could well be a very competitive and close contest. We are expecting to see a turning wicket and it will be interesting to see how Delhi Capitals’ players react playing in these conditions. It would be a surprise if either team were overly dominant across the game but we are predicting the bowling attack of Chennai Super Kings to be too strong. Our prediction is for Chennai Super Kings to win.
Chennai Super Kings have a 50% chance to win this match
Delhi Capitals have a 50% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
Only three players have hit more runs than the New Zealand opener across this year’s tournament. He is a top player on any surface against any opposition.
The all-rounder is particularly effective at the MA Chidambaram Stadium where his quick spin bowling is very tough to face.
The right-arm pace bowler had another fine performance on this pitch in the last game where he took 2-26 from his four overs.
CSK Possible Impact Players Substitute
Ambati Rayudu, Mitchell Santner, Subhranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Akash Singh.
Pace bowler Akash Singh has produced wickets this year and could well be called upon in the fielding innings for Chennai Super Kings. Rayudu has a top score of 100 not out in T20s
The skipper has not hit a score over 22 in any of his last four innings but has hit 330 runs across IPL 2023 at the top of the order.
the keeper-batter hit 87 runs from 45 balls against Royal Challengers Bangalore to record his highest IPL score and to take the Player of the Match Award.
The Australian has hit 89 runs and taken six wickets across his last two IPL appearances and is recognised as one of the most consistent all-rounders in the competition
DC Possible Impact Players Substitute
Chetan Sakariya, Lalit Yadav, Ripal Patel, Praveen Dubey, Abhishek Porel.
Ripal Patel has made four appearances so far in the tournament and has a strike-rate of 152.10 in T20s. Leg-spinner Praveen Dubey has best T20 figures of 4-19.
CSK vs DC Team Forms:
CSK Team Form:
After failing to win any of their previous three matches, Chennai Super Kings found their form again in Saturday’s win over Mumbai Indians at Chepauk.
DC Team Form:
All of Delhi Capitals’ four wins this season have come across their last five matches and they are looking for their third successive victory.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Squad:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway(WK), Ajinkya Rahane, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Deepak Chahar, Matheesha Pathirana, Maheesh Theekshana, Tushar Deshpande, Ambati Rayudu, Mitchell Santner, Subranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Akash Singh, Ben Stokes, Ajay Mandal, Dwaine Pretorius, Nishant Sindhu, Prashant Solanki, Sisanda Magala, Simarjeet- Singh, Bhagath Varma, Rajvardhan Hangargekar.
Delhi Capitals (DC) Squad:
David Warner(C), Philip Salt(WK), Mitchell Marsh, Rilee Rossouw, Axar Patel, Manish Pandey, Aman Khan, Mukesh Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed, Ishant Sharma, Pravin Dubey, Ripal Patel, Lalit Yadav, Abhishek Porel(WK), Chetan Sakariya, Prithvi Shaw, Vicky Ostwal, Yash Dhull, Sarfaraz Khan(WK), Priyam Garg, Rovman Powell, Anrich Nortje, Mustafizur Rahman, Lungi Ngidi.