CSK vs GT Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: CSK vs GT IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 15 May, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
CSK vs GT Preview:
- Devon Conway has scored three half-centuries from five appearances this season and is our tip for CSK’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Mukesh Choudhary took 3-23 from 4 overs against Mumbai Indians and is our pick for CSK’s top wicket taker against Gujarat Titans.
- Shubman Gill was the standout batter for Gujarat Titans in their victory over Lucknow Super Giants. We expect the opener to be Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer in this match. Rashid Khan took 4-24 from 3.5 overs in the last game and is well worth backing to be Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against CSK.
- Devon Conway has scored 11 sixes so far this campaign and we are predicting that he will be the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in Match 62.
CSK vs GT Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy with sunny spells as the game progresses in Mumbai. The temperature will be above 30 degrees throughout.
Pace bowlers always enjoy the conditions at the Wankhede Stadium and we expect a quick and bouncy wicket for this match. A par score will be 160-170.
Two of the last three games at the Wankhede Stadium have seen the toss winning skipper choose to bat first. However, the last match at the ground was won by Mumbai Indians batting second and we predict that both captains will decide to field first if they win the toss.
L, W, L, W, L
❌✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
W, L, L, W, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
Head to Head:
CSK vs GT H2H:
CSK vs GT Team News:
CSK Team News:
After beating Delhi Capitals by 93 runs in their previous match, CSK were unchanged ahead of their defeat to Mumbai Indians at the Wankhede Stadium on Thursday. Ultimately, it was the lack of runs from the top order which helf CSK back and we predict the same XI for this match.
GT Team News:
Hardik Pandya led out a team with three changes ahead of the big win over Lucknow Super Giants. Lockie Ferguson, Sai Sudharsan and Pradeep Sangwan all missed out with Australia’s Matthew Wade, Yash Dayal and Sai Kishore coming in.
CSK vs GT Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
D Miller against D Bravo
43 balls 54 runs 3 out
D Miller Plessis M Ali
22 balls 23 runs 01 out
D Miller against C Jordan
29 balls 50 runs 01 out
M Aliagainst R Khan
26 balls 36 runs 03 out
M Ali against R Tewatia
04 balls 03 runs 02 out
M Ali against L Ferguson
24 balls 39 runs 01 out
A Rayudu against M Shami
14 balls 19 runs 02 out
A Rayudu against R Tewatia
16 balls 19 runs 01 out
A Rayudu against R Khan
65 balls 79 runs 00 out
R Uthappa against M Shami
18 balls 26 runs 02 out
R Uthappa against R Khan
22 balls 25 runs 02 out
R Gaikwadagainst R Tewatia
16 balls 31 runs 01 out
R Gaikwad against R Khan
25 balls 43 runs 01 out
R Gaikwadagainst L Ferguson
29 balls 56 runs 00 out
S Gill against M Choudhary
09 balls 12 runs 01 out
S Gillagainst R Jadeja
26 balls 38 runs 00 out
H Pandya against C Jordan
26 balls 57 runs 01 out
H Pandya against R Jadeja
12 balls 16 runs 01 out
MS Dhoni against H Pandya
13 balls 14 runs 01 out
MS Dhoniagainst R Khan
21 balls 18 runs 01 out
R Khan against C Jordan
16 balls 30 runs 02 out
R Khanagainst D Bravo
18 balls 26 runs 01 out
M Wadeagainst D Bravo
12 balls 17 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: CSK vs GT IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Chennai Super Kings are favourites to beat Gujarat Titans.
CSK Key Players:
The 2021 IPL Orange Cap winner could only manage 7 runs from 6 balls against Mumbai Indians. However, he has been in good form recently and hit 99 only three games ago.
The New Zealand top order batter struggled to force his way into the side earlier in IPL 2022 but has been in fine form since getting his chance in the team.
The left-arm medium-fast bowler has been very impressive in this his first IPL campaign. His wickets have come at an average of 22.18.
GT Key Players:
The young Indian opener has hit over 440 runs in each of his last two IPLs and looks well on track to do the same in this year’s competition.
The skipper has been very impressive this campaign and has already led his team to the play-offs. However, it is five games since his last half-century and he will be keen to contribute with the bat again.
The Afghan leg-spinner showed his class in the win over Lucknow Super Giants by dismissing Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder and Avesh Khan.
CSK vs GT Team Info:
CSK Team Updates:
- CSK knocked out of IPL 2022 after dismal batting show in the last match against Mumbai.
- They could just score 97 runs after being put to bat first.
- They are now officially out of the race of top 4 and will look to play for pride.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Moeen Ali will bat at the one-down position.
- Robin Uthappa and Ambati Rayudu will handle the middle-order batting.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Moeen Ali and Maheesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dwayne-Bravo and Mukesh Choudhary will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Dwayne-Bravo is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mukesh Choudhary was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He has been wonderful with the ball for them.
GT Team Updates:
- Gujarat are still standing tall and have already qualified into the playoffs.
- They now have won 9 out of their 12 games and have booked the top 4 seat, meanwhile looking to finish on top 2.
- Hardik Pandyas form will be a concern for them as he has failed to perform in last few matches.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Wade will bat at the one-down position.
- Hardik Pandya and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Shami and Yash Dayal will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Chennai Super Kings:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Moeen Ali, Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Shivam Dube, Dwayne-Bravo, Simarjeet- Singh, Maheesh Theekshana, Mukesh Choudhary, Bhagath Varma, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Subranshu Senapati, C Hari Nishanth, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Matheesha Pathirana, Prashant Solanki, Mitchell Santner, Dwaine Pretorius, Chris Jordan, Tushar Deshpande, KM Asif.
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Matthew Wade(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Yash Dayal, Alzarri Joseph, Mohammed Shami, Lockie Ferguson, Sai Sudharsan, Jayant Yadav, Dominic Drakes, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Vijay Shankar, Pradeep Sangwan, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Abhinav Manohar, Varun Aaron, Darshan Nalkande.