CSK vs KKR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 61st IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-61 Prediction
Match: CSK vs KKR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 14 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium – Chennai, India
Matches Played 26
CSK Won 12
KKR Won 14
No Result/Tie 00
W, W, N, L, L
L, W, W, L, W
CSK vs KKR Dream11 Prediction:
- Devon Conway has scored 468 runs so far in the competition and the New Zealander is a strong choice for Chennai Super Kings’ highest run scorer on Sunday evening. With the ball, Matheesha Pathirana took 3-37 in the last game and he is our pick for Chennai Super Kings’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Venkatesh Iyer hit 57 runs from 42 balls in Match 56 and the left-hander is our tip for Kolkata Knight Riders’ highest run scorer in this match. Varun Chakravarthy has impressed with his spin bowling and should get assistance from this pitch. The spinner is well worth backing as Kolkata Knight Riders’ top wicket taker on Sunday evening.
- Due to his recent form at this venue, we recommend selecting Matheesha Pathirana to take over 1.5 wickets in the match.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
After Chennai Super Kings won the toss, chose to bat first and went on to win the game at this venue last time out, we predict that both teams will want to bat first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It is forecast to be a very warm day in Chepauk and the temperature will still be in the mid-high 30s during the entirety of this match.
Delhi Capitals made batting look harder than it is on this pitch in the last game and we expect a turning track with a par score around 180.
IPL Records and Stats at MA Chidambaram Stadium
Total matches: 06
Matches won batting first: 05
Matches won bowling first: 01
Average 1st Inns scores: 150
Average 2nd Inns scores: 119
Highest total recorded
182/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded
80/10 (17.5 Ov) by PAKW vs ENGW
Highest score chased
182/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest score defended
103/8 (20 Ov) by WIW vs PAKW
CSK Team News:
With successive wins for Chennai Super Kings ahead of this game, we expect the home side to put out an unchanged XI for this match. The players in the squad have benefited from consistency of selection and everyone knows their role in the team.
KKR Team News:
On a dry pitch at Eden Gardens, Kolkata Knight Riders chose to make only one change ahead of their last game with Vaibhav Arora dropping out and Anukul Roy coming in. There are no new injuries for Kolkata Knight Riders ahead of this match.
2. Devon Conway(WK)
3. Ajinkya Rahane
4. Moeen Ali
5. Shivam Dube
6. Ambati Rayudu
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. MS Dhoni(WK)(C)
9. Deepak Chahar
10. Maheesh Theekshana
11. Tushar Deshpande
2. Jason Roy
3. Venkatesh Iyer
4. Nitish Rana(C)
5. Andre Russell
6. Rinku Singh
7. Sunil Narine
8. Shardul Thakur
9. Anukul Sudhakar Roy
10. Harshit Rana
11. Varun Chakravarthy
Players H2H Battle:
R Gaikwad against V Chakaravarthy
33 balls 29 runs 01 Dismissal
R Gaikwad against U Yadav
12 balls 12 runs 01 Dismissal
M Santner against S Thakur
04 balls 02 runs 02 Dismissal
B Stokes against S Thakur
19 balls 25 runs 02 Dismissal
N Rana against D Chahar
30 balls 29 runs 02 Dismissal
N Rana against R Jadeja
29 balls 36 runs 01 Dismissal
N Rana against T Deshpande
20 balls 28 runs 01 Dismissal
M Ali against L Ferguson
25 balls 40 runs 01 Dismissal
M Ali against S Narine
09 balls 19 runs 01 Dismissal
D Conway against V Chakaravarthy
11 balls 14 runs 01 Dismissal
J Roy against D Chahar
07 ball 10 runs 01 Dismissal
J Roy against M Theekshana
07 balls 20 runs 01 Dismissal
R Singh against R Jadeja
12 balls 21 runs 01 Dismissal
A Rahane against S Narine
09 balls 10 runs 01 Dismissal
A Rahane against U Yadav
21 ball 43 runs 01 Dismissal
MS Dhoni against A Russell
14 balls 25 runs 01 Dismissal
A Rayadu against S Narine
22 balls 17 runs 01 Dismissal
CSK Team Info –
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Ajinkya Rahane will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Moeen Ali and Shivam Dube will handle the middle-order batting.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravindra Jadeja is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Tushar Deshpande and Deepak Chahar will lead the pace attack of his team.
KKR Team Info –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Venkatesh Iyer will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Venkatesh Iyer was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Nitish Rana and Andre Russell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nitish Rana is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nitish Rana will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshit Rana will lead the pace attack of his team.
It has been another strong IPL campaign for Chennai Super Kings so far this year and we expect them to be too strong for Kolkata Knight Riders on Sunday. Although Kolkata have pulled off some impressive results, going to Chepauk and beating Chennai would top them all. Across the home team’s XI there are players who are comfortable batting and bowling at this venue and we are predicting another win for Chennai Super Kings.
Chennai Super Kings have a 83% chance to win this match
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 17% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
the 31 year old has not hit a half-century in either of his last two innings. However, he hit 56 runs the last time Chennai Super Kings were up against Kolkata Knight Riders.
only spinners, Yuzvendra Chahal and Rashid Khan have taken more wickets in this IPL campaign than the right-arm medium fast bowler.
the 20 year old Sri Lankan pace bowler has taken six wickets in his last two matches at this venue.
CSK Possible Impact Players Substitute
Mitchell Santner, Subhranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Akash Singh
This is a tough team to get into but 18 year old Shaik Rasheed is a big turner of the ball and he could enjoy bowling on this wicket. Subhranshu Senapati has hit four half-centuries in T20 cricket.
the exciting left-hander has hit a hundred and two half-centuries already in IPL 2023. He should enjoy batting on this pitch.
the right-handed opener has impressed for Kollkata Knight Riders since joining up with the franchise. Even when he doesn’t time the ball properly, he often finds the boundary.
the spinner went wicketless in the last game but will enjoy bowling in Chepauk and took 3-26 only two games ago
KKR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Suyash Sharma, Narayan Jagadeesan, Lockie Ferguson, Kulwant Khejroliya.
19 year old spinner Suyash Sharma came into the team during the last game and he will be desperate to have a bowl at this venue. Narayan Jagadeesan has a top score of 78 not out in T20 cricket
CSK Team Form:
After a slight wobble with their form, Chennai Super Kings are now back near their best and are targeting their third win in a row.
KKR Team Form:
Although Kolkata Knight Riders were beaten by Rajasthan Royals in their last match, they had won three of their previous four.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Chennai Super Kings (CHE) Squad:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway(WK), Ajinkya Rahane, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Deepak Chahar, Maheesh Theekshana, Tushar Deshpande, Mitchell Santner, Subranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Akash Singh, Matheesha Pathirana, Ben Stokes, Ajay Mandal, Dwaine Pretorius, Nishant Sindhu, Prashant Solanki, Sisanda Magala, Simarjeet- Singh, Bhagath Varma, Rajvardhan Hangargekar.
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Squad:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Jason Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana(C), Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakravarthy, Umesh Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Vaibhav Arora, Suyash Sharma, Aarya Desai, Johnson Charles(WK), David Wiese, Tim Southee, Mandeep-Singh, Kulwant Khejroliya.