CSK vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 6th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-6 Prediction
Match: CSK vs LSG Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 03 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium – Chennai, India.
Matches Played 01
CSK Won 00
LSG Won 01
No Result/Tie 00
L, L, L, L, W
W, L, W, L, L
CSK vs LSG Dream11 Info:
- Ruturaj Giakwad fell short of scoring the first ton of IPL 2023 as he got out at 92 runs in just 50 balls, batting at an applaud-worthy strike rate of 184. The 26-year-old even smashed 9 sixes and 4 boundaries. On the other hand, youngster Rajvardhan Hangargekar made a splendid debut, taking team-high 3 wickets in his quota of 4 overs. However, he did end up conceding 36 runs.
- West Indies cricket bonafide star Kyle Mayers scored 73 runs off just 38 balls, batting at a strike rate of 192 to help his team reach a score of 193 despite the team scoring 19 runs in its first 4 overs. Mark Wood single-handedly stole the show by becoming the purple cap holder, taking 5 wickets in 4 overs. We predict him to take over 3 wickets in Match 6 against CSK.
- Given that Gaikwad has played at an average of 42 runs in his last 10 games, we predict him to score over 30 runs on Monday.
CSK vs LSG Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
The concerned venue has a moderate boundary length. Moreover, MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai has always been a decent pitch for the batters as the ball is unexpected to create the extra bounce. This is why both captains will be looking to bat on this track.
Weather & Pitch Report:
While there is a 4% chance of rain interrupting the game, the temperature is going to be around 34 to 28 degrees during the match hours.
The pitch at this venue is hard and dry and tends to break down as the game goes on. In simpler words, while the spinners can get some turn later on, fast bowlers can be bashed for runs.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 121
Matches won bowling first: 55
Matches won batting first: 64
Average 1st Inns scores: 157
CSK vs LSG Team NEWS:
CSK Team News:
CSK will be itching to make amends in their middle batting order and death bowling, this is just why Shivam Dube and Tushar Deshpande can find themselves on the bench. Given the nature of the pitch, MS Dhoni can opt for Ajinkya Rahane or Dwaine Pretorius in the starting XI.
LSG Team News:
Quinton De Kock is set to join the LSG camp after April 3 as he is busy with national duties. On the other hand, KL Rahul can opt for Naveen-ul-Haq to be featured in the starting XI after Jaydev Unadkat proved to be highly expensive in his 3 overs in Match 3 against DC. Or else Mayank Yadav could be a likew-ise Indian change. The batting order is expected to be the same after they posed a total of 193 on the scoreboard.
2. Devon Conway(WK)
3. Moeen Ali
4. Ben Stokes
5. Ambati Rayudu
6. Shivam Dube
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. MS Dhoni(WK)(C)
9. Mitchell Santner
10. Deepak Chahar
11. R Hangargekar
2. Kyle Mayers
3. Deepak Hooda
4. Krunal Pandya
5. Marcus Stoinis
6. Nicholas Pooran(WK)
7. Ayush Badoni
8. Mark Wood
9. Jaydev Unadkat
10. Ravi Bishnoi
11. Avesh Khan
CSK vs LSG Team Combo:
CSK Team Info –
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Moeen Ali will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ben Stokes and Ambati Rayudu will handle the middle-order batting.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Devon Conway will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Rajvardhan Hangargekar and Deepak Chahar will lead the pace attack of his team.
LSG Team Info –
- Lokesh Rahul and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Krunal Pandya and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Lokesh Rahul will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mark Wood and Avesh Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mark Wood is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
If it wasn’t for the depleted manner in which CSK finished their batting innings in their previous game, there is no doubt that this team would’ve been the favorite to win this game. However, Mark Wood and Kyle Mayers’ individual brilliance has not only uplifted LSG’s claim but has also showcased how they can lead the respective unit. This is just why we edge in favor of LSG to beat CSK in a close contest on Monday.
Chennai Super Kings have a 100% chance to win this match
Lucknow Super Giants have a 0% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
Having scored a terrific 92-run inning in Game 1 of IPL 2023, Gaikwad’s form is key for CSK to get off to a good start. Since this can be a high-scoring game, the 26-year-old will be looking to counter-attack the likes of Avesh Khan and Mark Wood.
Having been roped in by the franchise with some expectations, Stokes failed to deliver on his hype as he got dismissed for only 7 runs. Match 6 against LSG will be all about redemption for the English all-rounder. Moreover, Stokes has faced Mark Wood ample times in the nets and will be key in attacking the same bowler.
Having to fit into the role of an ideal finisher for CSK, Jadeja will be seen batting up the order. Moreover, his spin bowling in the middle overs can also be the trump card for the MS Dhoni-led side if they are to take regular wickets.
CSK Possible Impact Players Substitute
Shivam Dube, Tushar Deshpande, Simarjeet Singh, Nishant Sindhu
While Dube can be used only if CSK drops some early wickets. On the other hand, either of Simarjeet or Nishant could come into play if the pitch is helping the spinners. Lastly, Tushar Deshpande is most likely to be called in only if a fast bowler picks up an injury.
This batting all-rounder from West Indies steadied the sinking batting ship for LSG after making a slow star. Entering Match 6 on the backs of an impressive 73-run inning, Mayers has highlighted how he could smash the ball all around the field, his form right at the top can decide the eventual total of this team.
There was no stopping this experienced English bowler as he took 5 wickets. Having dismissed 3 of DC’s 4 top-order batsmen, it will be interesting to witness the battle between Wood and Gaikwad.
He managed to take 2 wickets in his quota of 4 overs by just conceding 29 runs. Although his raw pace can be used by the opposition batting lineup yet there is no denying that Avesh’s performance in the death overs will be huge
LSG Possible Impact Players Substitute
Naveen-Ul-Haq, Jaydev Unadkat, Amit Mishra, Manan Vohra
Naveen can be brought in if LSG decides to enter the game with 3 overseas players in their starting XI. On the other hand, Amit Mishra can come in handy if the pitch helps the slow bowlers. Lastly, Vohra will only be roped into the starting XI if LSG loses wickets early on.
CSK vs LSG Team Forms:
CSK Team Form:
Chennai lost their first game of the competition after being the second-fiddle team in the last 25 overs played. Having to fall short by 15-20 runs, CSK was haunted by Shubnam Gill. Moreover, the 4-time IPL Champions have lost four of their last five games.
LSG Team Form:
Lucknow Super Giants have won 2 of their last 5 games. However, after beating the Delhi Capitals in their first match f IPL 2023, the former team has the highest net run rate to this date.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Chennai Super Kings (CHE) Squad:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway(WK), Moeen Ali, Ben Stokes, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Bhagath Varma, Subranshu Senapati, Ajinkya Rahane, Matheesha Pathirana, Shaik Rasheed, Sisanda Magala, Akash Singh, Ajay Mandal, Nishant Sindhu, Prashant Solanki, Dwaine Pretorius, Simarjeet- Singh, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana.
Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) Squad:
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Ayush Badoni, Mark Wood, Jaydev Unadkat, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Swapnil Singh, Daniel Sams, Karan Sharma, Manan Vohra, Amit Mishra, Yash Thakur, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mayank Yadav, Quinton de Kock(WK), Yudhvir Singh Charak, Prerak Mankad, Romario Shepherd, Krishnappa Gowtham, Mohsin Khan.