CSK vs MI Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: CSK vs MI IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 12 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India
CSK vs MI Info:
- Opener Devon Conway hit 87 runs from 49 balls against Delhi Capitals and the New Zealander is our tip for CSK’s highest run scorer against Mumbai Indians. With the ball, Dwayne Bravo has 16 wickets from nine games this campaign and we expect him to be CSK’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Keeper-batter Ishan Kishan top scored for Mumbai Indians with 51 runs from 43 balls against Kolkata Knight Riders and he is our pick to be their highest run scorer in this match. Jasprit Bumrah returned figures of 5-10 from 4 overs against KKR and he is a strong choice for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker against CSK.
- Devon Conway hit 12 boundaries in total including five sixes in the win against Delhi Capitals and he is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in Match 59.
CSK vs MI Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Hot and sticky from start to finish with the temperature over 30 degrees and the humidity level over 75% throughout in Mumbai.
Spinners enjoyed the surface in the last game at the Wankhede Stadium with Wanindu Hasaranga and Jagadeesha Suchith finishing as the top wicket takers for each side. Expect a par score to be between 185-195.
The last two games at the Wankhede Stadium have seen the team who won the toss choose to bat first. Although it will be very humid throughout, we predict both skippers will choose to field first.
W, L, W, L, W
✅ ❌✅ ❌ ✅
L, W, W, L, L
❌✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
Head to Head:
CSK vs MI H2H:
CSK vs MI Team News:
CSK Team News:
There were two changes to the CSK side ahead of the huge win against Delhi Capitals at the DY Patil Stadium in Match 55. Ravindra Jadeja, who began the tournament as the CSK skipper, missed out through injury as well as Dwaine Pretorius with Shivam Dube and Dwayne Bravo coming into the XI.
MI Team News:
Suryakumar Yadav missed Match 56, the defeat against KKR, due to a left forearm muscle injury and will miss the rest of the tournament. He had been in excellent form and is a big loss to Mumbai. Ramandeep Singh replaced Yadav against KKR and we expect him to retain his place for this game.
CSK vs MI Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
D Bravo against J Bumrah
20 balls 34 runs 3 out
D Bravo against R Meredith
13 balls 10 runs 02 out
R Uthappa against M Markande
08 balls 13 runs 02 out
R Uthappaagainst J Bumrah
23 balls 28 runs 02 out
R Uthappa against M Ashwin
23 balls 44 runs 02 out
P Shaw against Y Chahal
21 balls 41 runs 02 out
A Rayudu against J Archer
13 balls 04 runs 02 out
A Rayudu against J Bumrah
39 balls 58 runs 02 out
D Sams against D Bravo
14 balls 08 runs 02 out
S Yadav against M Santner
24 balls 18 runs 02 out
S Yadav against D Bravo
28 balls 42 runs 01 out
S Yadavagainst R Jadeja
30 balls 29 runs 01 out
M Ali against K Pollard
25 balls 25 runs 02 out
R Sharma against M Santner
103 balls 133 runs 02 out
I Kishan against D Bravo
16 balls 22 runs 01 out
R Jadeja against J Bumrah
24 balls 28 runs 01 out
MS Dhoni against J Bumrah
44 balls 43 runs 01out
MS Dhoni against J Unadkat
31 balls 73 runs 00 out
MS Dhoni against J Archer
37 balls 44 runs 00 out
S Dube against J Bumrah
17 balls 10 runs 02 out
S Dube against D Sams
07 balls 14 runs 01 out
F Allenagainst C Jordan
07 balls 06 runs 03 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: CSK vs MI IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Chennai Super Kings are favorites to beat Mumbai Indians.
CSK Key Players:
The 30 year-old left-handed opener has been in fine form since returning to the side against Sunrisers Hyderabad at the start of the month. He has scores of 85*, 56 and 87 since May 1st.
The English all-rounder has had an inconsistent campaign but has picked up 5 wickets from the last two games. His top score this season is 48 at the DY Patil Stadium.
The West Indian all-rounder is having another fine IPL season. He took 2-24 against Delhi Capitals, dismissing Shardul Thakur and Khaleel Ahmed.
MI Key Players:
The young keeper-batter returned to form against KKR. He hit five fours and one six in his total of 51 runs with no other player scoring more than 5.
The captain has struggled for form this year but the absence of Suryakumar Yadav makes Sharma even more important for Mumbai Indians at the top of the order.
The right arm pace bowler produced his best ever IPL bowling figures against KKR including taking the wickets of Sheldon Jackson, Pat Cummins and Sunil Narine in the same over.
CSK vs MI Team Info:
CSK Team Updates:
- Chennai Super Kings have played 11 matches in the series and they are currently ranked ninth on the points table.
- In the last match played by Chennai Super Kings against Delhi Capitals, Chennai Super Kings beat Delhi Capitals by 91 runs.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Devon Conway has been wonderful so far with the bat, he smashed 3 back to back fifties in last 3 games.
- Robin Uthappa will bat at the one-down position.
- Shivam Dube and Moeen Ali will handle the middle-order batting.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Maheesh Theekshana and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dwayne-Bravo and Mukesh Choudhary will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Dwayne-Bravo is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
MI Team Updates:
- Mumbai Indians have also played 11 matches in the series and they are currently ranked tenth on the points table.
- In their last match in this series against Kolkata Knight Riders, Kolkata Knight Riders beat Mumbai Indians by 52 runs.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Tilak Varma will bat at the one-down position.
- Ramandeep Singh and Kieron Pollard will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Murugan Ashwin and Kumar Kartikeya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Riley Meredith will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Bumrah registered his best bowling figure of IPL and picked 5 wicket haul in last match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Chennai Super Kings:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Robin Uthappa, Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Dwayne-Bravo, Simarjeet- Singh, Maheesh Theekshana, Mukesh Choudhary, Bhagath Varma, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Subranshu Senapati, C Hari Nishanth, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Prashant Solanki, Matheesha Pathirana, Ravindra Jadeja, Mitchell Santner, Dwaine Pretorius, Chris Jordan, Tushar Deshpande, KM Asif.
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Tilak Varma, Ramandeep Singh, Kieron Pollard, Tim David, Daniel Sams, Murugan Ashwin, Kumar Kartikeya, Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith, Arjun Tendulkar, Rahul Buddhi, Jofra Archer, Dewald Brevis, Sanjay Yadav, Anmolpreet Singh, Fabian Allen, Hrithik Shokeen, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Aryan Juyal(WK), Basil Thampi, Mayank Markande, Jaydev Unadkat.