CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 41st IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-41 Prediction
Match: CSK vs PBKS Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 30 April, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium – Chennai, India
Matches Played 27
CSK Won 15
PBKS Won 12
No Result/Tie 00
L, W, W, W, L
L, W, L, W, L
CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction:
- Devon Conway is averaging 46.00 this season and the left-hander is well worth backing as Chennai Super Kings’ highest run scorer against Punjab Kings. Tushar Deshpande has taken 14 wickets from eight games and he is our pick for Chennai Super Kings’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Shikhar Dhawan needs 22 runs to bring up 6500 IPL runs and the skipper is our tip for Punjab Kings’ highest run scorer against Chennai Super Kings. Arshdeep Singh has taken 14 wickets across this campaign and is a strong choice for Punjab Kings’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Although he ended his run of half-centuries in the last fixture, we recommend backing Devon Conway to hit over 31.5 runs in this clash.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Fielding first is the popular choice for captains at this venue and we expect both teams will want to bat second in this game if they win the toss.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Although rain is forecast in Chennai in the late morning, no rain is expected in the afternoon and evening. However, it will be humid throughout the game.
We have seen plenty of turn for the spin bowlers on MA Chidambaram Stadium Pitch across the tournament so far. Any score of 180+ in the first innings will be very competitive.
IPL Records and Stats at Arun Jaitley Stadium
Total matches: 08
Matches won batting first: 05
Matches won bowling first: 01
Average 1st Inns scores: 150
Average 2nd Inns scores: 119
Highest total recorded:
182/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded:
80/10 (17.5 Ov) by PAKW vs ENGW
Highest score chased:
182/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest score defended:
103/8 (20 Ov) by WIW vs PAKW
CSK Team News:
Ben Stokes remains on the sidelines with injury but Chennai Super Kings have been performing very well with the bat across the entire campaign. MS Dhoni has kept faith with much of the same team in the tournament and we expect the same side for this match.
PBKS Team News:
There were four changes to Punjab Kings’ XI ahead of Friday’s clash with Lucknow Super Giants with captain Shikhar Dhawan back in the side. Kagiso Rabada, Harpreet Brar and Sikandar Raza also came back in with Harpreet Brar, Prabhsimran Singh, Matthew Short and Harpreet Singh all dropping out.
2. Devon Conway(WK)
3. Ajinkya Rahane
4. Shivam Dube
5. Moeen Ali
6. Ravindra Jadeja
7. MS Dhoni(WK)(C)
8. Matheesha Pathirana
9. Maheesh Theekshana
10. Akash Singh
11. Tushar Deshpande
2. Shikhar Dhawan(C)
3. Sikandar Raza
4. Liam Livingstone
5. Sam Curran
6. Jitesh Sharma(WK)
7. Shahrukh Khan
8. Kagiso Rabada
9. Rahul Chahar
10. Gurnoor Brar Singh
11. Arshdeep Singh
Players H2H Battle:
R Gaikwad against K Rabada
42 balls 50 runs 03 Dismissal
R Gaikwad against A Singh
24 balls 23 runs 02 Dismissal
S Curran against M Santner
06 balls 04 runs 02 Dismissal
R Jadeja against K Rabada
17 balls 30 runs 02 Dismissal
R Jadeja against A Singh
09 balls 07 runs 01 Dismissal
S Dube against K Rabada
19 balls 23 runs 02 Dismissal
L Livingstone against D Pretorius
19 balls 30 runs 02 Dismissal
L Livingstone against R Jadeja
16 ball 16 runs 01 Dismissal
MS Dhoni against R Chahar
30 balls 17 runs 02 Dismissal
D Conway against L Livingstone
14 balls 16 runs 01 Dismissal
M Santner against S Curran
13 balls 14 run 01 Dismissal
M Santner against A Singh
13 balls 13 run 01 Dismissal
S Dhawan against M Santner
15 ball 13 runs 01 Dismissal
S Dhawan against R Jadeja
56 balls 86 run 01 Dismissal
S Dhawan against D Chahar
75 balls 87 run 01 Dismissal
B Stokes against R Chahar
24 ball 47 runs 01 Dismissal
CSK vs PBKS Team Combo:
CSK Team Info –
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ajinkya Rahane will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shivam Dube and Moeen Ali will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shivam Dube was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tushar Deshpande and Akash Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
PBKS Team Info –
- Atharva Taide and Shikhar Dhawan will probably open the inning.
- Atharva Taide was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sikandar Raza will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Liam Livingstone and Sam Curran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sam Curran is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jitesh Sharma will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Sikandar Raza and Liam Livingstone will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Kagiso Rabada will lead the pace attack of his team..
With both teams losing their most recent games, this could be a very interesting match with Chennai Super Kings and Punjab Kings both desperate to get back to winning ways. Punjab Kings have match-winners across their side but it is Chennai Super Kings who have the players who are experienced at this venue both this season and across other campaigns. Our prediction is for another win for Chennai Super Kings.
Chennai Super Kings have a 67% chance to win this match
Punjab Kings have a 33% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
the New Zealand opener ended a run of four successive half-centuries with a single figure score against Rajasthan Royals but he has been in fine form this season.
the experienced right-handed Indian batter has been in brilliant form across the IPL 2023. He is approaching 6000 T20 runs.
the 27 year old right arm fast medium bowler dismissed Yashasvi Jaiswal and Sanju Samson, two of Rajasthan Royals’ top three in the last game.
CSK Possible Impact Players Substitute
Ambati Rayudu, Dwaine Pretorius, Subhranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Rajvardhan Hangargekar
Ambati Rayudu has come in as an impact substitute in recent games and is a strong attacking batter. Rajvardhan Hangargekar is a tall pace bowler and is very useful if the conditions are suitable.
the left-handed opener has hit 234 runs across this tournament including two half-centuries. His strike-rate of 145.34 is his highest across his 16 seasons in the IPL.
the right-arm quick bowler has an incredible strike-rate of 14.42 across his IPL career and dismissed both openers in Friday’s match.
the left-arm pace bowler has taken at least one wicket across every game of this year’s competition and he picked up the wicket of Nicholas Pooran against Lucknow Super Giants.
PBKS Possible Impact Players Substitute
Gurnoor Brar, Mohit Rathee, Matt Short, Rishi Dhawan, Harpreet Brar
Gurnoor Brar was substituted out during Friday’s game but showed good pace and could be a strong impact player in this game. Rishi Dhawan is a strong all-rounder who could be used as an impact player in either innings.
CSK vs PBKS Team Forms:
CSK Team Form:
Chennai Super Kings had won three games in a row before they were beaten by Rajasthan Royals by 32 runs on Thursday evening.
PBKS Team Form:
The heavy defeat for Punjab Kings on Friday means they have now lost three of their last five games in the 2023 IPL.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Chennai Super Kings (CHE) Squad:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway(WK), Ajinkya Rahane, Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Matheesha Pathirana, Maheesh Theekshana, Akash Singh, Tushar Deshpande, Subranshu Senapati, Bhagath Varma, Shaik Rasheed, Deepak Chahar, Ambati Rayudu, Ben Stokes, Ajay Mandal, Nishant Sindhu, Dwaine Pretorius, Prashant Solanki, Sisanda Magala, Mitchell Santner, Simarjeet- Singh, Rajvardhan Hangargekar
Punjab Kings (PBKS) Squad:
Atharva Taide, Shikhar Dhawan(C), Sikandar Raza, Liam Livingstone, Sam Curran, Jitesh Sharma(WK), Shahrukh Khan, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Gurnoor Brar Singh, Arshdeep Singh, Shivam Singh, Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Baltej Singh, Vidwath Kaverappa, Matthew Short, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Harpreet Singh, Mohit Rathee, Nathan Ellis, Harpreet Brar, Rishi Dhawan