CSK vs PBKS IPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: CSK vs PBKS IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 03 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
Robin Uthappa hit 50 runs from 27 balls in CSK’s last game and he is our pick for their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Dwyane Bravo has taken 4 wickets in the competition already and is well worth backing as CSK’s top wicket taker against Punjab Kings.
Bhanuka Rajapaksa has top scored for Punjab Kings in both of their games so far and is our tip for their highest run scorer against CSK. Rahul Chahar has been the standout bowler for Punjab Kings in both games and is a strong choice for their top wicket taker in this game.
Rahul Chahar has combined figures of 3-35 in the 2022 IPL. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will drop from the mid-30s to the high-20s in this match with clear skies throughout.
We have seen plenty of runs on this wicket with Thursday’s game delivering 421 runs in total. We expect a high scoring game with bat dominating ball
Every captain has chosen to field first after winning the toss in the 2022 IPL. We do not expect Match 11 to be any different.
L, L, W, W, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
L, W, W, L, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
Head to Head:
CSK vs PBKS H2H:
CSK Team News:
CSK made three changes to their XI ahead of their second defeat against new boys Lucknow Super Giants. In came Moeen Ali, Mukesh Choudhary and Dwaine Pretorius with Adam Milne, Devon Conway and Mitchell Santner missing out.
PBKS Team News:
There was only one change in the Punjab Kings for their last match with South African pace bowler Kagiso Rabada coming in at the expense of Sandeep Sharma. Jonny Bairstow is now available for selection and we expect him to make the XI.
1. Ruturaj Gaikwad
2. Robin Uthappa
3. Moeen Ali
4. Shivam Dube
5. Ambati Rayudu
6. Ravindra Jadeja(c)
7. MS Dhoni(wk)
9. Dwaine Pretorius
10. Mukesh Choudhary
11. Tushar Deshpande
3.J Bairstow(wk) / B Rajapaksa(wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Pre-Toss Grand League Team in Final Team Section
Top in Season 2022:
1: Andre Russell
01 Ings, 95 Run, 49 Ball, Average 95, SR 193.87
2: Faf du Plessis
02 Ings, 93 Run, 61 Ball, Average 46.5, SR 152.45
3: Ishan Kishan
01 Ings, 81 Run, 48 Ball, Average 0.00, SR 168.75
4: Robin Uthappa
02 Ings, 78 Run, 48 Ball, Average 39, SR 162.50
5: B Rajapaksa
02 Ings, 74 Run, 31 Ball, Average 37, SR 238.70
1: U Yadav
03 Ings, 08 Wkts, 12 Over, 4.91 Eco, 7.37 Avg, 9 SR
2: T Southee
02 Ings, 05 Wkts, 08 Over, 07 Eco, 11.20 Avg, 9.60 SR
3: W Hasaranga
02 Ings, 05 Wkts, 08 Over, 7.50 Eco, 12 Avg, 9.60 SR
4: D Bravo
02 Ings, 04 Wkts, 08 Over, 6.87 Eco, 13.75 Avg, 12 SR
5: A Deep
02 Ings, 04 Wkts, 6.5 Over, 12.14 Eco, 20.75 Avg, 10.25 SR
Players H2H Battle:
S Dhawan against D Chahar
75 balls 87 runs 01 out
S Dhawan against R Jadeja
47 balls 73 runs 01 out
S Dhawan against D Bravo
32 balls 45 runs 02 out
D Bravo against O Smith
18 balls 21 runs 02 out
D Bravo against K Rabada
11 balls 10 runs 02 out
R Gaikwad against A Singh
19 balls 21 runs 02 out
R Gaikwad against H Brar
16 balls 20 runs 00 out
R Jadeja against K Rabada
15 balls 02 runs 27 out
L Livingstone against D Pretorius
12 balls 11 runs 02 out
L Livingstone against C Jordan
10 balls 13 runs 01 out
MS Dhoni against R Chahar
21 balls 13 runs 01 out
MS Dhoni against K Rabada
13 balls 07 runs 01 out
A Rayudu against R Chahar
26 balls 37 runs 01 out
A Rayudu against S Sharma
19 balls 21 runs 01 out
R Uthappa against K Rabada
31 balls 38 runs 01 out
M Agarwal against D Chahar
19 balls 22 runs 01 out
M Ali against S Sharma
14 balls 25 runs 00 out
M Ali against R Chahar
18 balls 27 runs 00 out
S Khan against R Jadeja
13 balls 17 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: CSK vs PBKS IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Punjab Kings are favorites to beat Chennai Super Kings.
CSK Key Players:
The opener struck 8 fours and 1 six in his impressive knock at the top of the order against Lucknow Super Giants.
The bowling all-rounder ended with figures of 1-35 against Lucknow Super Giants, picking up the wicket of Deepak Hooda.
The South African all-rounder dismissed both of the big-name openers, KL Rahul and Quinton de Kock on Thursday.
PBKS Key Players:
The opener has already scored 59 runs in the tournament and with his IPL record, everyone expects a big score very soon.
The Sri Lankan keeper-batter was in big hitting mood against KKR, hitting 31 runs from only 9 balls.
The spinner began the IPL 2022 with 1-22 against RCB and was equally as impressive with 2-13 against KKR.
CSK Team Updates:
- Chennai Super Kings (CSK) has endured two losses in two of its opening matches in the Tata IPL 2022.
- The change in captaincy hasn’t gone better for the Super Kings (CSK) as their losing run continues.
- In the recent fixture, CSK scored a massive 210 against Lucknow Super Giants (LSG), but still, they lost the match by six wickets. Death bowling has been a major concern for the franchise.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Robin Uthappa will probably open the inning.
- Robin Uthappa was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Moeen Ali will bat at the one down position.
- Shivam Dube and Ambati Rayudu will handle the middle order batting.
- Ravindra Jadeja will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dwayne-Bravo and Tushar Deshpande will lead the pace attack of his team.
PBKS Team Updates:
- Punjab Kings (PBKS) won its first match against Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) convincingly. The Punjab batters were at their absolute best and finished the high scoring game in the 19th over itself.
- Though batting is not an issue for Punjab, their bowling too isn’t that great. The bowlers leak timely boundaries and in death, they just simply produce poor balls and offer simple shots to the opposition.
- PBKS will be boosted with confidence after the comeback of Kagiso Rabada and Jonny Bairstow.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning.
- Mayank Agarwal will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa or Jonny Bairstow will bat at the one down position.
- Jonny Bairstow and Liam Livingstone will handle the middle order batting.
- Rahul Chahar and Liam Livingstone will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Sandeep Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Chennai Super Kings:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Robin Uthappa, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja(C), MS Dhoni(WK), Dwayne-Bravo, Dwaine Pretorius, Mukesh Choudhary, Tushar Deshpande, Deepak Chahar, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Bhagath Varma, Subranshu Senapati, C Hari Nishanth, Simarjeet- Singh, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Maheesh Theekshana, Prashant Solanki, Devon Conway, Chris Jordan, Mitchell Santner, KM Asif, Adam Milne.
Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal(C), Bhanuka Rajapaksa(WK), Jonny Bairstow(WK), Liam Livingstone, Rajangad Bawa, Shahrukh Khan, Odean Smith, Arshdeep Singh, Kagiso Rabada, Sandeep Sharma, Rahul Chahar, Harpreet Brar, Ishan Porel, Baltej Singh, Nathan Ellis, Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Benny Howell, Vaibhav Arora, Ansh Patel, Writtick Chatterjee, Jitesh Sharma, Prerak Mankad, Atharva Taide, Rishi Dhawan.