CSK vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 29th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-29 Prediction
Match: CSK vs SRH Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 21 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium – Chennai, India
Matches Played 18
CSK Won 13
SRH Won 05
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, W, W, L
L, W, W, L, L
CSK vs SRH Dream11 Prediction:
- Devon Conway has hit 181 runs so far in the competition and the left-handed opener is well worth backing as Chennai Super Kings’ highest run scorer against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Tushar Despande has picked up at least one wicket in every match and is our pick for Chennai Super Kings’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Harry Brook is one of two players to have hit a century in the tournament so far and he is our tip for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer against Chennai Super Kings. Marco Jansen took 2-43 on Tuesday and the South African is a strong choice for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- After hitting 83 runs from 45 balls in the last game, we recommend selecting Devon Conway to hit over 31.5 runs in this match.
CSK vs SRH Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Teams batting first have a stronger record in T20s at this match but with the humidity levels set to increase as the game progresses we predict that both teams will want to field first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be a very humid Friday evening in Chennai and the temperature will still be over 30 degrees. No cloud cover or rain interruptions are forecast.
Pitch at MA Chidambaram Stadium produced 217 runs in the first innings of the opening match of the tournament and we expect another strong batting surface in this game.
IPL Records and Stats at Arun Jaitley Stadium
Total matches: 06
Matches won batting first: 05
Matches won bowling first: 01
Average 1st Inns scores: 150
Average 2nd Inns scores: 119
Highest total recorded:
182/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded:
80/10 (17.5 Ov) by PAKW vs ENGW
Highest score chased
182/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest score defended
103/8 (20 Ov) by WIW vs PAKW
CSK vs SRH Team NEWS:
CSK Team News:
There was one change for Chennai Super Kings ahead of their win in Bengaluru on Monday. Out went South African quick bowler Sisanda Magala with Sri Lanka’s Matheesha Pathirana coming in. Ben Stokes is still expected to be unavailable for this game through injury.
SRH Team News:
There was no place for Umran Malik ahead of the match with Mumbai Indians as Sunrisers brought Washington Sundar into the team after he was used as an impact player in the previous game. They have a talented bowling attack but are yet to settle on their best combination.
2. Devon Conway(WK)
3. Ajinkya Rahane
4. Moeen Ali
5. Ambati Rayudu
6. Shivam Dube
7. Ravindra Jadeja,
8. MS Dhoni(WK)(C)
9. Matheesha Pathirana
10. Maheesh Theekshana
11. Tushar Deshpande
2. Mayank Agarwal
3. Rahul Tripathi
4. Aiden Markram(C)
5. Heinrich Klaasen(WK)
6. Abhishek Sharma
7. Washington Sundar
8. Marco Jansen
9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
10. Mayank Markande
11. T Natarajan
Players H2H Battle:
R Tripathi against R Jadeja
20 balls 20 runs 02 Dismissal
Moen Ali against A Markram
14 balls 23 runs 02 Dismissal
Moen Ali against A Rashid
05 balls 11 runs 01 Dismissal
R Gaikwad against T Natarajan
17 balls 27 runs 02 Dismissal
D Conway against W Sundar
18 balls 18 runs 02 Dismissal
MS Dhoni against M Jansen
01 balls 00 runs 01 Dismissal
A Rahane against U Malik
02 balls 01 runs 01 Dismissal
A Rahane against W Sundar
14 ball 18 runs 01 Dismissal
M Santner against A Hosein
02 balls 04 runs 01 Dismissal
A Sharma against D Chahar
03 balls 05 runs 01 Dismissal
M Agarwal against B Stoke
05 balls 06 run 01 Dismissal
A Markram against M Santner
06 balls 14 run 01 Dismissal
A Rayudu against M Dagar
08 balls 03 run 01 Dismissal
R Jadeja against B Kumar
17 balls 24 run 01 Dismissal
H Klassen against M Theekshana
12 balls 14 run 01 Dismissal
G Phillips against M Santner
16 balls 18 run 01 Dismissal
CSK Team Info –
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Devon Conway was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Ajinkya Rahane will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Moeen Ali and Ambati Rayudu will handle the middle-order batting.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tushar Deshpande and Matheesha Pathirana will lead the pace attack of his team.
SRH Team Info –
- Harry Brook and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning.
- Mayank Agarwal was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and Heinrich Klaasen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aiden Markram is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Aiden Markram and Mayank Markande will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Aiden Markram is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and T Natarajan will lead the pace attack of his team.
Chennai Super Kings have an excellent historical and recent record over Sunrisers Hyderabad and we expect this to continue in this game. Sunrisers have some excellent players in their team, but only really Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Rahul Tripathi have lots of top level experience. Chennai Super Kings are always hard to beat at home and are in excellent form. We are backing Chennai Super Kings to win.
Chennai Super Kings have a 25% chance to win this match
Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 75% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
the New Zealand opener is in fine form in IPL 2023. He comes into this game looking to hit his third successive half-century.
the tall left-handed batting all-rounder has looked a little uncomfortable against the short ball at times but showed his worth with 52 runs from 27 balls against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
the right-arm pace bowler picked up wickets at key times in the last match and has now taken 10 wickets across the tournament.
CSK Possible Impact Players Substitute
Ambati Rayudu, Akash Singh, Subhanshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Rajvardhan Hangargekar
Ambati Rayudu came in as an impact batter in the last game and scored 14 runs from six balls. Shaik Rasheed is a young batter who many believe is ready to make his mark at this level.
the young England right-hander plays in such an attacking fashion that he will get out for low scores at times but is also capable of taking this game away from Chennai on his own.
the South African keeper-batter is capable of hitting very lower-middle order runs. He struck four fours and two sixes in his 16-ball 36 against Mumbai Indians.
the tall left-arm South African has taken two wickets in each of his IPL appearances this season. He dismissed the dangerous pair of Ishan Kishan and Suryakumar Yadav in the defeat on Tuesday.
SRH Possible Impact Players Substitute
Abdul Samad, Vivrant Sharma, Glenn Phillips, Mayank Dagar, Umran Malik
21 year old Abdul Samad came in late in the innings with the bat against Mumbai Indians and could well be asked to play a similar role in this match. Umran Malik is a fine pace bowling option.
CSK vs SRH Team Forms:
CSK Team Form:
Chennai Super Kings responded well to their defeat against Rajasthan Royals to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore and have now won three of their last four matches.
SRH Team Form:
After winning successive games against Punjab Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders, Sunrisers Hyderabad could not make it three in a row on Tuesday.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
CSK vs SRH SQUAD:
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Squad:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway(WK), Ajinkya Rahane, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Matheesha Pathirana, Maheesh Theekshana, Tushar Deshpande, Bhagath Varma, Subranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Deepak Chahar, Ben Stokes, Ajay Mandal, Nishant Sindhu, Dwaine Pretorius, Prashant Solanki, Sisanda Magala, Mitchell Santner, Simarjeet- Singh, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Akash Singh
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Squad:
Harry Brook, Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram(C), Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Abhishek Sharma, Washington Sundar, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mayank Markande, T Natarajan, Fazal Haq, Samarth Vyas, Anmolpreet Singh(WK), Akeal Hosein, Mayank Dagar, Sanvir Singh, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Vivrant Sharma, Glenn Phillips(WK), Kartik Tyagi, Abdul Samad, Upendra Yadav(WK), Umran Malik, Adil Rashid