DC vs GT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 7th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-7 Prediction
Match: DC vs GT Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 04 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi, India.
Matches Played 01
DC Won 00
GT Won 01
No Result/Tie 00
L, L, W, W, L
W, W, W, L, W
DC vs GT Dream11 Info:
- David Warner got his IPL off to a positive start with 56 runs from 48 balls and the left-handed Australian is our pick for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. Khaleel Ahmed had a fine campaign in the 2022 IPL and took 2-30 on Saturday. We expect the quick bowler to be Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Shubman Gill hit 63 runs from 36 balls against Chennai Super Kings and the opener is our tip for Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer in this game. Rashid Khan took 2-26 from four over on Friday and the leg-spinner is well worth backing as Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Delhi Capitals.
- There are very few batters in world cricket who have performed to the same level as Shubman Gill over the last few months. He is a strong choice to hit over 31.5 runs in this fixture.
DC vs GT Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Across 77 T20 games at this venue, 62.3% have been won by the team batting second. We predict that both teams will want to field first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for clear skies throughout this game on Tuesday evening in Delhi. The temperature will be in the mid-20s from start to finish.
Leg-spinners have a good record at this venue and we expect this pitch to turn across this match. A par score will be around 185.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 13
Matches won batting first: 4
Matches won bowling first: 9
Average 1st Inns scores: 139
Average 2nd Inns scores: 133
DC vs GT Team NEWS:
DC Team News:
The first game without their injured captain, Rishabh Pant, was always going to be tough for Delhi Capitals but few would have predicted a 50-run defeat. This will be another tough game but the availability of Lungi Ngidi and Anrich Nortje is a big boost to the side.
GT Team News:
21 year old left-hander, Sai Sudharsan, came in as an impact player replacement for the injured Kane Williamson in Match 1 and impressed with 22 runs from 17 balls. Williamson damaged his knee whilst fielding and has since returned to New Zealand to begin his rehabilitation
2. Prithvi Shaw
3. Mitchell Marsh
4. Sarfaraz Khan(WK)
5. Rilee Rossouw
6. Rovman Powell
7. Axar Patel
8. Kuldeep Yadav
9. Chetan Sakariya
10. Khaleel Ahmed
11. Mukesh Kumar
2. W Saha(WK)
3. Matthew Wade(WK)
4. Hardik Pandya(C)
5. Vijay Shankar
6. Rahul Tewatia
8. Mohammed Shami
9. Joshua Little
10. Yash Dayal
11. Alzarri Joseph
DC vs GT Team Combo:
DC Team Info –
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position.
- Sarfaraz Khan and Rilee Rossouw will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Warner will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain.
- Sarfaraz Khan will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Khaleel Ahmed and Chetan Sakariya will lead the pace attack of his team.
GT Team Info –
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Shubman Gill is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Matthew Wade will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hardik Pandya and Vijay Shankar will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Shami and Alzarri Joseph will lead the pace attack of his team.
We are predicting a very entertaining and close contest in Delhi on Tuesday evening. The Capitals will not want to lose successive games at the start of the campaign and Anrich Nortje should make a big difference to their bowling attack. However, Gujarat Titans have excellent variety in their bowling attack and in Rashid Khan have a leg-spinner who is in excellent form and will enjoy this surface. Overall, we are backing Gujarat Titans to win.
Delhi Capitals have a 100% chance to win this match
Gujarat Titans have a 0% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
The Australian opener needs only 63 runs in this match to become the third player in the history of the IPL to go past 6000 runs.
The South African middle-order batter had the highest strike-rate for the Capitals on Saturday with 30 runs from 20 balls.
The left-arm quick bowler brought up his 50th IPL dismissal in the defeat to Lucknow Super Giants after picking up the wickets of Marcus Stoinis and Nicholas Pooran.
DC Possible Impact Players Substitute
Lungi Ngidi, Ishant Sharma, Lalit Yadav, Rovman Powel
The Capitals have some excellent options in their squad to make an impact. Rovman Powell will be the obvious player to come in for the second innings if Delhi are batting. Lungi Ngidi can provide an additional pace bowling option if required.
It does not matter who the opposition is or what the format is, Shubman Gill continues his strong form. He hit six fours and three sixes against Chennai Super Kings.
The experienced right-arm pace bowler was at the top of his game once more on Friday. He dismissed Devon Conway and Shivam Dube.
The Afghan leg-spinner not only returned the best bowling figures for the Titans in Match 1 but also hit 10 not out from three balls with the bat
GT Possible Impact Players Substitute
Sai Sudharsan, Matthew Wade, Darshan Nalkande, Noor Ahma
Sai Sudharsan showed his value as an impact player on Friday and he will be ready to step up once again in this match. If the pitch looks like it is spinning then expect Noor Ahmad to join Rashid Khan in the team.
DC vs GT Team Forms:
DC Team Form:
Delhi Capitals were beaten in their last game of the 2022 IPL and are now looking to avoid their third successive defeat in this match.
GT Team Form:
Gujarat Titans have now won three IPL matches on the bounce and look to have carried their strong form from last year into this IPL 2023.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
DC vs GT SQUAD:
Delhi Capitals (DC) Squad:
David Warner(C), Prithvi Shaw, Mitchell Marsh, Sarfaraz Khan(WK), Rilee Rossouw, Rovman Powell, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Chetan Sakariya, Khaleel Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, Pravin Dubey, Yash Dhull, Lalit Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Aman Khan, Vicky Ostwal, Manish Pandey, Ripal Patel, Philip Salt(WK), Abhishek Porel(WK), Ishant Sharma, Anrich Nortje, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Lungi Ngidi.
Gujrat Titans (GT) Squad:
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Matthew Wade(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), Vijay Shankar, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Mohammed Shami, Joshua Little, Yash Dayal, Alzarri Joseph, Urvil Patel, Mohit Sharma, Jayant Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Noor Ahmad, Kane Williamson, Sai Sudharsan, Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Abhinav Manohar, David Miller, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Darshan Nalkande.