DC vs KKR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 28th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-28 Prediction
Match: DC vs KKR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 20 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium – New Delhi, India
Matches Played 30
DC Won 14
KKR Won 16
No Result/Tie 00
L, L, L, L, L
L, L, W, W, L
DC vs KKR Dream11 Prediction:
- With an average of 45.60 in the 2023 IPL, we recommend backing David Warner to be Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against Kolkata Knight Riders. Anrich Nortje is one of the most accurate pace bowlers in the world and the South African is our tip for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Venkatesh Iyer has hit 234 runs in the tournament and has the highest individual score so far. He is our pick for Kolkata Knight Riders’ highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. With the ball, Varun Chakravarthy has seven wickets in the competition and is a strong choice for Kolkata Knight Riders’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- With scores of 197 runs from his last three innings, we expect to see Venkatesh Iyer to hit over 31.5 runs in this game.
DC vs KKR Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Teams batting second have a much better win-rate at this venue and, with the humidity levels increasing later in the game, we predict that both captains will choose to field first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy conditions are forecast on Thursday evening in Delhi with the humidity levels increasing to 50% in the second innings of the match.
You have to go back to 2018 to find the last time the par score was over 180 in T20s at the Arun Jaitley Stadium. There will be some assistance for the pace bowlers from the wicket.
IPL Records and Stats at Arun Jaitley Stadium
Matches won batting first: 04
Matches won bowling first: 09
Average 1st Inns scores: 139
Average 2nd Inns scores: 133
Highest total recorded:
212/3 (19.1 Ov) by RSA vs IND
Lowest total recorded:
120/10 (19.3 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Highest score chased
212/3 (19.1 Ov) by RSA vs IND
Lowest score defended
96/7 (20 Ov) by INDW vs PAKW
DC Team News:
Mitchell Marsh returned to the Delhi Capitals side against Royal Challengers Bangalore after spending a week back in Australia. Marsh replaced the big-hitting West Indian, Rovman Powell, in the side and we expect the Australian to keep his place for this game.
KKR Team News:
After scores of 15, 0 and 8 from his last three innings, we expect to see Litton Das replace Rahmanullah Gurbaz at the top of the order and as wicket-keeper for Kolkata Knight Riders. No other changes are anticipated ahead of this match.
2. Mitchell Marsh
3. Yash Dhull
4. Manish Pandey
5. Axar Patel
6. Aman Khan
7. Lalit Yadav
8. Abhishek Porel(WK)
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Anrich Nortje
11. Mustafizur Rahman
2. N Jagadeesan(WK)
3. Venkatesh Iyer
4. Nitish Rana(C)
5. Rinku Singh
6. Andre Russell
7. Sunil Narine
8. Shardul Thakur
9. Umesh Yadav
10. Lockie Ferguson
11. Varun Chakravarthy
Players H2H Battle:
J Roy against A Nortje
26 balls 22 runs 04 Dismissal
J Roy against L Ngidi
37 balls 43 runs 03 Dismissal
A Russell against M Rahman
41 balls 65 runs 03 Dismissal
A Russell against A Nortje
09 balls 16 runs 02 Dismissal
R Powell against S Narine
32 balls 16 runs 03 Dismissal
R Powell against L Ferguson
10 balls 16 runs 01 Dismissal
S Narine against K Yadav
03 balls 04 runs 02 Dismissal
S Narine against A Nortje
08 ball 03 runs 03 Dismissal
D Warner against U Yadav
23 balls 36 runs 02 Dismissal
D Warner against L Ferguson
14 balls 17 runs 01 Dismissal
N Rana against C Sakariya
08 balls 07 run 01 Dismissal
N Rana against L Ngidi
09 balls 10 run 01 Dismissal
P Shaw against U Yadav
20 balls 26 run 02 Dismissal
P Shaw against L Ferguson
21 balls 36 run 02 Dismissal
L Das against M Rahman
20 balls 17 run 02 Dismissal
M Marsh against T Southee
23 balls 23 run 02 Dismissal
M Panday against S Thakur
21 balls 36 run 02 Dismissal
DC vs KKR Team Combo:
DC Team Info –
- David Warner and Mitchell Marsh will probably open the inning.
- David Warner is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Yash Dhull will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Manish Pandey and Axar Patel will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Warner will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Abhishek Porel will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kuldeep Yadav was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Anrich Nortje and Aman Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
KKR Team Info –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Narayan Jagadeesan will probably open the inning.
- Venkatesh Iyer will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Venkatesh Iyer is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nitish Rana and Rinku Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nitish Rana will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Narayan Jagadeesan will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umesh Yadav and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
With Kolkata Knight Riders losing two in a row and Delhi Capitals losing all five of their matches so far in this campaign, both teams are desperate to get the win on Thursday evening. Anrich Nortje and Mustafizur Rahman have both underperformed for Delhi Capitals and they need to start producing more wickets to give their team a chance of success this year. With Venkatesh Iyer in excellent form, we are backing Kolkata Knight Riders to get the win in this game.
Delhi Capitals have a 86% chance to win this match
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 14% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
The Australian opener has hit three half-centuries in the tournament but is still yet to hit a six in the 2023 IPL. He is a reliable source of runs at the top of the order.
The middle-order batter top scored for Delhi Capitals against Royal Challengers Bangalore with 50 runs from 38 balls on Saturday.
The South African pace bowler has gone wicketless in his last three appearances but took 2-39 in his first game of the tournament at this venue earlier this month.
DC Possible Impact Players Substitute
Prithvi Shaw, Mukesh Kumar, Pravin Dubey, Sarfaraz Khan, Chetan Sakariya
Prithvi Shaw is a fine clean striker of the ball and is an excellent impact batting option at the top of the order. Sakariya could come into the game if there is swing or seam on offer.
In spite of finishing on the losing side against Mumbai Indians, Venkatesh Iyer still took the Player of the Match Award with six fours and nine sixes.
The skipper made only five runs in the last match after hitting 45 and 75 in the previous two fixtures. He is a fine attacking batter.
The leg-spinner has taken a wicket in each of the last two games and has gone wicketless in only one match so far this season.
KKR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Suyash Sharma, David Wiese, Anukul Roy, Mandeep Singh, Vaibhav Arora
Leg-spinner Suyash Sharma dismissed Rohit Sharma and Tilak Varma in the last match and will be an excellent option if the pitch is turning. David Wiese can bat in an attacking manner at any point in the order.
DC vs KKR Team Forms:
DC Team Form:
Delhi Capitals are really struggling at the moment and are looking to avoid their sixth successive defeat of the IPL 2023 in this match.
KKR Team Form:
After big wins over Royal Challengers Bangalore and Gujarat Titans, Kolkata Knight Riders are now looking to avoid their third successive defeat in this match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Delhi Capitals (DC) Squad:
David Warner(C), Mitchell Marsh, Yash Dhull, Manish Pandey, Axar Patel, Aman Khan, Lalit Yadav, Abhishek Porel(WK), Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Mustafizur Rahman, Pravin Dubey, Mukesh Kumar, Prithvi Shaw, Vicky Ostwal, Rilee Rossouw, Ripal Patel, Philip Salt(WK), Sarfaraz Khan(WK), Rovman Powell, Chetan Sakariya, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Lungi Ngidi
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Squad:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana(C), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Umesh Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Varun Chakravarthy, Jason Roy, Kulwant Khejroliya, Vaibhav Arora, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Mandeep-Singh, David Wiese, Liton Das(WK), Aarya Desai, Suyash Sharma, Tim Southee, Harshit Rana