DC vs LSG Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: DC vs LSG IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 01 May, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai
DC vs LSG Preview:
- David Warner continued his strong form with 42 runs from 26 balls in the win over Kolkata Knight Riders. Warner is our tip for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Kuldeep Yadav took 3-18 in Thursday’s victory and is our pick for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker against Lucknow Super Giants.
- KL Rahul has scored 374 runs from nine innings so far this season. He is well worth backing as Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. Avesh Khan is the leading wicket taker for Lucknow and is a strong choice for their top wicket taker in this match.
- David Warner always plays in an attacking manner in T20 cricket. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny throughout with high levels of humidity from start to finish of this game in Mumbai.
A par score on this wicket will be 170-175 in Mumbai. We expect there to be assistance for slow and fast bowlers on this pitch.
It would be a big surprise if either of the skippers won the toss and chose to bat first in this game. No captain has won the toss and chosen to bat first at the Wankhede Stadium this season.
W, L, W, L, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
Head to Head:
DC vs LSG H2H:
DC vs LSG Team News:
DC Team News:
There were two changes to the Delhi Capitals XI ahead of their win over Kolkata Knight Riders on Thursday at the Wankhede Stadium. In came Mitchell Marsh, who had recovered from illness, and Chetan Sakariya also came into the side. Khaleel Ahmed and Sarfaraz Khanwere left out, Khaleel missing the game with a hamstring injury.
LSG Team News:
It was an excellent team performance from Lucknow Super Giants as they racked up their second successive victory against Punjab Kings in Pune on Friday evening. No player hit a half-century but they still had enough for the win and we expect to see the same XI in this match
DC vs LSG Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
08 Ings, 499 Run, 313 Ball, Average 71.29, SR 159.42
2: K L Rahul
09 Ings, 374 Run, 260 Ball, Average 53.43, SR 143.84
3: S Dhawan
09 Ings, 307 Run, 243 Ball, Average 38.38, SR 126.33
4: H Pandya
07 Ings, 305 Run, 222 Ball, Average 61, SR 137.38
5: S Iyer
09 Ings, 290 Run, 211 Ball, Average 36.25, SR 137.44
1: Y Chahal
08 Ings, 18 Wkts, 32 Over, 7.09 Eco, 12.61 Avg, 10.66 SR
2: K Yadav
08 Ings, 17 Wkts, 29.4 Over, 8.08 Eco, 14.11 Avg, 10.47 SR
3: U Malik
08 Ings, 15 Wkts, 30 Over, 7.96 Eco, 15.93 Avg, 12 SR
4: T Natarajan
08 Ings, 15 Wkts, 31 Over, 8.41 Eco, 17.40 Avg, 12.40 SR
5: U Yadav
09 Ings, 14 Wkts, 36 Over, 7.27 Eco, 18.71 Avg, 15.42 SR
Players H2H Battle:
E Lewis against M Rahman
18 balls 23 runs 03 out
E Lewis against A Nortje
18 balls 13 runs 02 out
E Lewis against L Ngidi
32 balls 64 runs 01 out
R Pant against K Pandya
30 balls 43 runs 03 out
R Pant against A Tye
20 balls 46 runs 02 out
R Pant against R Bishnoi
29 balls 31 runs 01 out
KL Rahul against C Sakariya
19 balls 35 runs 02 out
KL Rahul against L Ngidi
08 balls 04 runs 02 out
KL Rahul against K Ahmed
25 balls 26 runs 01 out
KL Rahul against S Thakur
31 balls 59 runs 01 out
Q de Kock against K Yadav
14 balls 20 runs 02 out
Q de Kockagainst S Thakur
30 balls 44 runs 01 out
Q de Kock against A Patel
34 balls 48 runs 01 out
Q de Kock against A Nortje
35 balls 55 runs 01 out
M Stoinis against S Thakur
09 balls 15 runs 02 out
M Stoinis against M Marsh
10 balls 13 runs 01 out
M Pandey against S Thakur
19 balls 21 runs 02 out
M Pandey against M Rahman
19 balls 27 runs 02 out
K Pandya against S Thakur
20 balls 21 runs 02 out
K Pandyaagainst M Rahman
14 balls 22 runs 01 out
D Warner against J Holder
24 balls 28 runs 01 out
D Warneragainst K Pandya
26 balls 39 runs 00 out
R Powellagainst R Bishnoi
20 balls 20 runs 02 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: DC vs LSG IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Delhi Capitals are favorites to beat Lucknow Super Giants.
DC Key Players:
the left-handed Australian opener has had a very strong season so far. He disappointed in last year’s IPL but went on to have a very successful T20 World Cup in 2021.
the left-handed keeper-batter is averaging 31.67 so far in the campaign. He is yet to make a half-century this year and we expect the skipper to be in the runs in this game.
the wrist spinner is second only to Yuzvendra Chahal in terms of wickets taken this year. His tally is currently 17 wickets at 14.11.
LSG Key Players:
the skipper was dismissed for 6 runs from 11 balls in the match against Punjab Kings. However, he contributed in the field with catches to pick up the wickets of Mayank Agarwal and Bhanuka Rajapaksa.
Quinton de Kock:
the left-handed keeper-batter hit 4 fours and 2 sixes during his 37-ball stay at the crease on Friday. He is averaging 30.11 in this season so far.
the right-arm pace bowler went wicketless from his three overs in the last game. However, he kept the runs down and conceded only 26 runs.
DC Team Updates:
- Delhi won their last match against Kolkata knight riders by 4 wickets.
- They are standing at 6th position in the points table as of now.
- They have won 4 out of the 8 games that they have played.
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position.
- Rishabh Pant and Lalit Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Lalit Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kuldeep Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mustafizur Rahman and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
LSG Team Updates:
- LSG is on fire as they won their last game against PBKS quite convincingly despite a low total.
- They have won 6 games out of the 9 that they have played as of now.
- They will be looking to finish in the top 2 tally to get some extra benefit in qualifiers.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Lokesh Rahul is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Marcus Stoinis and Ayush Badoni will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Dushmantha Chameera will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Mitchell Marsh, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Lalit Yadav, Rovman Powell, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Chetan Sakariya, Pravin Dubey, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Yash Dhull, Ripal Patel, Vicky Ostwal, Sarfaraz Khan, Mandeep Singh, Tim Seifert(WK), Ashwin Hebbar, Khaleel Ahmed, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi.
Lucknow Super Giants:
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Dushmantha Chameera, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Mohsin Khan, Kyle Mayers, Manan Vohra, Ankit Rajpoot, Karan Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mayank Yadav, Evin Lewis, Manish Pandey, Krishnappa Gowtham, Andrew Tye.