DC vs MI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 16th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-16 Prediction
Match: DC vs MI Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 11 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium – New Delhi, India.
Matches Played 32
DC Won 15
MI Won 17
No Result/Tie 00
L, L, L, L, W
L, L, W, L, W
DC vs MI Dream11 Prediction:
- David Warner struck 65 from 55 balls at the top of the order in the last match and the left-hander is well worth backing as Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer in this game. Anrich Nortje has an IPL bowling strike-rate of 16.22 and he is a strong choice to be Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker against Mumbai Indians.
- Suryakumar Yadav has hit three T20 centuries and 37 fifties and he is a strong choice for Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. With the ball, Jason Behrendorff has 139 T20 wickets with his best figures 4-21. He is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker in this match.
- The great players find a way to get out of a poor run of form and we are backing Suryakumar Yadav to hit over 31.5 runs in this match.
DC vs MI Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Delhi Capitals chose to field first in the game which they won the toss in whereas Mumbai Indians have been put in to bat twice. We predict that both teams will want to field first if they win the toss ahead of this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for the game to begin under sunny skies and a temperature of 35 degrees before dropping to 28 degrees in clear evening conditions.
An average first innings score on this pitch is no higher than 185 with spinners generally enjoying lower averages and strike-rates than pace bowlers.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 13
Matches won batting first: 04
Matches won bowling first: 09
Average 1st Inns scores: 139
Average 2nd Inns scores: 133
DC vs MI Team NEWS:
DC Team News:
West Indies T20 captain Rovman Powell came back into the Delhi Capitals’ XI for the defeat to Rajasthan Royals on Saturday as part of three changes to the side. Manish Pandey and Lalit Yadav also came in with Mitchell Marsh, Sarfaraz Khan and Aman Khan missing out.
MI Team News:
Ahead of their defeat to Chennai Super Kings, Jofra Archer was left out of Mumbai Indians’ XI as a precaution. However, with his injury record over the last 24 months, we doubt any chances will be taken if there are any worries ahead of this match.
2. Prithvi Shaw
3. Manish Pandey
4. Rilee Rossouw
5. Lalit Yadav
6. Rovman Powell
7. Axar Patel
8. Abhishek Porel(WK)
9. Anrich Nortje
10. Kuldeep Yadav
11. Khaleel Ahmed
2. Ishan Kishan(WK)
3. Cameron Green
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Tilak Varma
6. Tim David
7. Tristan Stubbs(WK)
8. Arshad Khan
9. Hrithik Shokeen
10. Piyush Chawla
11. Jason Behrendorff
DC vs MI Team Combo:
DC Team Info –
- Skipper Warner has scored over 170 runs in their games, his strike rate is a low 130.
- The southpaw is far from his menacing best. Barring the opening batter rest of the DC batters have failed to put up big scores consistently.
- With Mitchell Marsh unavailable for a few games, DC have to sort out batting woes quickly.
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- Manish Pandey will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rilee Rossouw and Lalit Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Warner will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain.
- Abhishek Porel will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Anrich Nortje and Khaleel Ahmed will lead the pace attack of his team.
MI Team Info –
- MI have also their batting issues as skipper Rohit Sharma and Surykumar Yadav have looked woefully out of form.
- The duo’s failure at the top is putting too much pressure on the foreign stars Tim David and Cameron Green, who have struggled for runs. Bowling has looked a bit undercooked for MI, as Jofra Archer is yet to hit his straps.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Cameron Green will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series for Mumbai Team.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Tristan Stubbs will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshad Khan and Jason Behrendorff will lead the pace attack of his team.
With some of the best T20 players in the history of this format on show in both the teams, it is a big surprise to see them both at the bottom end of the table at this early stage of the 2023 IPL season. However, there is still plenty of time for the to turn their season’s around and challenge for honours. If Anrich Nortje can be on top form then Delhi Capitals could cause plenty of problems but overall we think that the powerful batting line-up of Mumbai Indians will come out on top. We are predicting a win for Mumbai Indians.
Delhi Capitals have a 100% chance to win this match
Mumbai Indians have a 00% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
The Australian opener and captain of the side has already hit 158 runs in this tournament and is in good form at a personal level.
The 26 year old all-rounder hit 38 runs from 24 balls against Rajasthan Royals in his first appearance of the IPL 2023.
The South African pace bowler went wicketless against Rajasthan Royals but has been one of the best and consistent bowlers across all formats over the last 12-18 months.
DC Possible Impact Players Substitute
Aman Khan, Prithvi Shaw, Sarfaraz Khan, Pravin Dubey, Ishant Sharma
Prithvi Shaw came in as an impact player on Saturday but lasted only three balls before being dismissed for a duck. Ishant Sharma will be a very reliable bowling option if required.
After dominating during 2022 and the early part of 2023, the middle-order batter is in a poor run of form. However, he is one of the most destructive T20 batters in the world and could well come good in this game.
The Australian international hit 31 runs from 22 balls against Chennai Super Kings but is yet to see the rest of his team lay the perfect platform for his role as finisher.
The Australian left-arm pace bowler dismissed Devon Conway in the first over of the innings on Saturday and will always exploit any swing on offer.
MI Possible Impact Players Substitute
Arjun Tendulkar, Ramandeep Singh, Sandeep Warrier, Kumar Kartikey
Left arm spinner Kumar Kartikeya came in and performed well as an impact player on Saturday. Ramandeep Singh made his IPL debut last year and is a powerful middle-order hitter.
DC vs MI Team Forms:
DC Team Form:
Delhi Capitals are the only team in the tournament to have lost three from three and all of the defeats have been by large margins.
MI Team Form:
Mumbai Indians are still looking for their first win of the 2023 IPL and have lost by eight wickets and seven wickets in their two games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
DC vs MI SQUAD:
Delhi Capitals (DC) Squad:
David Warner(C), Prithvi Shaw, Manish Pandey, Rilee Rossouw, Lalit Yadav, Rovman Powell, Axar Patel, Abhishek Porel(WK), Anrich Nortje, Kuldeep Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed, Pravin Dubey, Mukesh Kumar, Yash Dhull, Aman Khan, Mustafizur Rahman, Vicky Ostwal, Mitchell Marsh, Philip Salt(WK), Ripal Patel, Sarfaraz Khan(WK), Chetan Sakariya, Ishant Sharma, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Lungi Ngidi
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad:
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Tim David, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Arshad Khan, Hrithik Shokeen, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Riley Meredith, Arjun Tendulkar, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Sandeep Warrier, Kumar Kartikeya, Shams Mulani, Duan Jansen, Akash Madhwal, Raghav Goyal, Dewald Brevis, Nehal Wadhera, Ramandeep Singh, Jofra Archer.