DC vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match 32
Match: DC vs PBKS IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 20 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
DC vs PBKS Info:
- Opener David Warner has top scored for Delhi Capitals in both of their last games. We are backing the opener to be their highest run scorer against Punjab Kings. Kuldeep Yadav has taken at least one wicket in each appearance in this year’s tournament and we expect him to be Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Liam Livingstone has struck three half-centuries so far for Punjab Kings and is our tip for their highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. With the ball, Rahul Chahar took 2-28 in the last game and is a strong choice for Punjab Kings’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Only fellow Englishman Jos Buttler has scored more sixes in the tournament than Liam Livingstone. We have picked out Livingstone as our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this match.
DC vs PBKS Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Although there will be plenty of cloud throughout the game, the temperature will remain above 30 degrees throughout.
The last two games have seen the pace bowlers emerge with the best bowling figures on this wicket. However, we expect the world class spinners on either team to also get assistance from the pitch in this match.
There have been three wins for the team batting first and three wins for the team batting second at this venue so far in the 2022 IPL. However, with the humidity levels sure to rise later in the game, we predict that both skippers will want to field first.
L, W, L, L, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
L, W, L, W, L
❌✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
Head to Head:
DC vs PBKS H2H:
DC Team News:
Rishabh Pant’s side made only one change ahead of their defeat to RCB with Australian all-rounder Mitchell Marsh replacing Sarfaraz Khan. However, Marsh has since been taken ill and we expect to see Khan re-take his place ahead of this match.
PBKS Team News:
Captain Mayank Agarwal was forced to miss the last game due to a toe injury sustained whilst batting in the nets and was replaced in the XI by Prabhsimran Singh with Shikhar Dhawan leading the side. We expect Agarwal to return at the top of the order for this match of IPL 2022.
DC vs PBKS Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
06 Ings, 375 Run, 239 Ball, Average 75, SR 156.90
2: S Iyer
06 Ings, 236 Run, 159 Ball, Average 39.33, SR 148.42
3: K L Rahul
06 Ings, 235 Run, 163 Ball, Average 47, SR 144.17
4: H Pandya
05 Ings, 228 Run, 167 Ball, Average 76, SR 136.52
5: S Dube
06 Ings, 226 Run, 134 Ball, Average 45.20, SR 168.65
1: Y Chahal
06 Ings, 17 Wkts, 24 Over, 7.33 Eco, 10.35 Avg, 8.47SR
2: T Natarajan
06 Ings, 12 Wkts, 24 Over, 8.66 Eco, 17.33 Avg, 12 SR
3: K Yadav
05 Ings, 11 Wkts, 19.4 Over, 8.23 Eco, 14.72 Avg, 10.72 SR
4: A Khan
06 Ings, 11 Wkts, 22.4 Over, 8.29 Eco, 17.09 Avg, 12.36 SR
5: W Hasaranga
06 Ings, 11 Wkts, 23 Over, 8.47 Eco, 17.72 Avg, 12.54 SR
Players H2H Battle:
S Dhawan against S Thakur
42 balls 68 runs 02 out
S Dhawan against K Ahmed
15 balls 13 runs 01 out
S Dhawanagainst K Yadav
33 balls 32 runs 01 out
R Pant against S Sharma
24 balls 19 runs 01 out
P Shaw against R Chahar
06 balls 04 runs 01 out
P Shaw against A Singh
10 balls 11 runs 01 out
A Patel against R Dhawan
05 balls 02 runs 01 out
A Patel against R Chahar
15 balls 29 runs 00 out
J Bairstow against K Yadav
13 balls 20 runs 01 out
J Bairstow against S Thakur
24 balls 38 runs 01 out
J Bairstow against A Patel
25 balls 36 runs 00 out
M Singh against S Sharma
32 balls 27 runs 01 out
M Singh against K Rabada
11 balls 20 runs 00 out
D Warner against A Singh
29 balls 43 runs 00 out
D Warner against R Chahar
28 balls 50 runs 00 out
M Marsh against N Ellis
27 balls 40 runs 00 out
R Powell against L Livingstone
12 balls 30 runs 00 out
C Sakariya against A Singh
03 balls 05 runs 01 out
M Agarwal against S Thakur
07 balls 11 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: DC vs PBKS IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Punjab Kings are favorites to beat Delhi Capitals.
DC Key Players:
The Australian left-handed opener is averaging 43.66 in the tournament from his three innings. He hit 4 fours and 5 sixes in his knock against RCB.
The keeper-batter who also skippers the side is yet to hit a half-century but has already contributed 144 runs to his team. He batted at a strike-rate of 200 from 17 balls in the last game.
The spinner has been very impressive in every game so far this season. Only T.Natarajan and Yuzvendra Chahal have taken more IPL wickets this year.
PBKS Key Players:
The English big hitting middle-order batter has hit three scores of over 60 in the tournament so far. He hit 9 boundaries from 33 balls against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
The skipper is vastly experienced in IPL cricket. He has played in 105 games and hit one century and 12 half-centuries since his debut in 2011.
The spinner was once again the pick of the Punjab Kings bowlers in the last match. He dismissed Abhishek Sharma and Rahul Tripathi, both top order players.
DC vs PBKS Team Info:
DC Team Updates:
- Delhi Capitals have gathered one of the best squads of the tournament. With the addition of David Warner , it’s gotten even stronger.
- However, the results haven’t reflected the dominance as was expected of them.
- They have won two games and lost three so far. It’s high time the franchise starts to find more victories.
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- David Warner was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rishabh Pant will bat at the one-down position.
- Tim Seifert and Rovman Powell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Tim Seifert will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Lalit Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kuldeep Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Khaleel Ahmed and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
PBKS Team Updates:
- Punjab Kings’ pattern of alternate victories and defeats continues.
- They lost the last game against Sunrisers Hyderabad after defeating Mumbai Indians. The franchise needs to learn to seize crucial moments as the competition is heating up in the league.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning.
- Mayank Agarwal missed the last game due to toe injury, he is likely to be fit for this match.
- Jonny Bairstow and Liam Livingstone will handle the middle-order batting.
- Liam Livingstone is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Prabhsimran Singh will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Liam Livingstone and Rahul Chahar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Liam Livingstone is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Kagiso Rabada and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Tim Seifert(WK), Rovman Powell, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Khaleel Ahmed, Pravin Dubey, Mitchell Marsh, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Yash Dhull, Ripal Patel, Chetan Sakariya, Vicky Ostwal, Mandeep Singh, Sarfaraz Khan, Ashwin Hebbar, Anrich Nortje, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Lungi Ngidi.
Shikhar Dhawan(C), Mayank Agarwal, Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Jonny Bairstow(WK), Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma(WK), Shahrukh Khan, Odean Smith, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Vaibhav Arora, Arshdeep Singh, Ishan Porel, Baltej Singh, Nathan Ellis, Sandeep Sharma, Benny Howell, Ansh Patel, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Writtick Chatterjee, Prerak Mankad, Atharva Taide, Rajangad Bawa, Rishi Dhawan, Harpreet Brar.