DC vs RCB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report & Dream11 Team Updates For Match 27 – April 15th, 2022
DC vs RCB Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: DC vs RCB IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 16 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India
DC vs RCB PREVIEW:
- David Warner top scored with 61 runs from 45 balls in Delhi Capitals’ last game. The opener is our tip for their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Kuldeep Yadav took 4-35 against Kolkata Knight Riders and is well worth backing as Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker against RCB.
- Although he has not been in form in the last few matches, we think Faf du Plessis is a strong choice for RCB’s highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. Wanindu Hasaranga took 2-35 against Chennai Super Kings and is our pick for RCB’s top wicket taker in this game.
- With a bowling strike-rate of 9.4 so far in the tournament, it is fair to say that Kuldeep Yadav has been one of the most threatening bowlers. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
DC vs RCB Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear skies, a temperature of 29 degrees and a consistent humidity level of 74% from start to finish.
There has been plenty of assistance and wickets for the spin bowlers on this pitch so far in the tournament. We expect to see a par score in the region of 160-170
Although Rajasthan Royals batted first and won the last match at the Wankhede Stadium, we predict that both skippers will choose to field first if they win the toss ahead of this game.
W, L, L, W, L
✅❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
L, W, W, W, L
❌✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
Head to Head:
DC vs RCB H2H:
DC vs RCB Team News:
DC Team News:
Rishabh Pant’s side have enjoyed four full days of rest since last Sunday’s 44 run win over KKR and they will be ready and raring to go in this match. Khaleel Ahmed came in for Anrich Nortje and took 3-25 in the last match and we do not expect to see any changes to the XI.
RCB Team News:
Purple Cap winner from the 2021 IPL, Harshal Patel, missed the defeat to CSK due to a family bereavement and he is not expected to return to the RCB bubble ahead of this match. Josh Hazlewood made his RCB debut in the last match and is expected to retain his place after taking 1-33 against CSK.
DC vs RCB Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
1: J Buttler
5 Ings, 272 Run, 178 Ball, Average 68, SR 152.80
2: H Pandya
5 Ings, 228 Run, 167 Ball, Average 76, SR 136.52
3: S Dube
5 Ings, 207 Run, 117 Ball, Average 51.75, SR 176.92
4: S Gill
5 Ings, 200 Run, 131 Ball, Average 40, SR 152.67
5: S Hetmyer
5 Ings, 197 Run, 111 Ball, Average 65.67, SR 177.47
1: Y Chahal
5 Ings, 12 Wkts, 20 Over, 6.80 Eco, 11.33 Avg, 10 SR
2: U Yadav
5 Ings, 10 Wkts, 20 Over, 6.60 Eco, 13.20 Avg, 12 SR
3: K Yadav
4 Ings, 10 Wkts, 15.4 Over, 8.15 Eco, 15.50 Avg, 11.40 SR
4: W Hasaranga
5 Ings, 10 Wkts, 19 Over, 8.15 Eco, 15.50 Avg, 11.40 SR
5: L Ferguson
5 Ings, 08 Wkts, 20 Over, 7.70 Eco, 19.25 Avg, 15 SR
Players H2H Battle:
R Pant against M Siraj
38 balls 72 runs 03 out
R Pant against G Maxwell
10 balls 06 runs 02 out
R Pant against H Patel
25 balls 41 runs 01 out
R Pant against S Kaul
33 balls 55 runs 01 out
D Warner against D Willey
06 balls 06 runs 02 out
D Warner against M Siraj
19 balls 36 runs 01 out
P Shaw against D Warner
21 balls 32 runs 02 out
F du Plessis against A Patel
35 balls 35 runs 02 out
F du Plessis against A Nortje
21 balls 30 runs 01 out
F du Plessis against K Ahmed
41 balls 51 runs 00 out
V Kohli against A Patel
39 balls 42 runs 01 out
V Kohliagainst K Yadav
35 balls 37 runs 01 out
V Kohli against S Thakur
30 balls 48 runs 01 out
G Maxwell against K Yadav
32 balls 52 runs 02 out
G Maxwell against S Thakur
22 balls 24 runs 02 out
R Powell against H Patel
12 balls 22 runs 01 out
D Karthik against A Patel
25 balls 44 runs 01 out
D Karthik against L Ngidi
12 balls 21 runs 01 out
S Thakur against S Kaul
06 balls 15 runs 01 out
W Hasarangaagainst R Powell
09 balls 08 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: DC vs RCB IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Delhi Capitals are fvaorites to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore.
DC Key Players:
The aggressive left-handed Australian opener hit 6 fours and 2 sixes in only his second match of the 2022 IPL. He shared an opening partnership of 93 with Prithvi Shaw.
The opener scored 51 from 29 balls against KKR, an innings which included 7 fours and sixes. He has hit half-centuries in his last two games.
The left-arm wrist spinner dismissed Shreyas Iyer, Pat Cummins, Sunil Narine and Umesh Yadav as well as taking the Player of the Match Award against KKR.
RCB Key Players:
Faf du Plessis:
The skipper began the tournament with 88 against Punjab Kings but has not passed 29 since. When he is on form he takes the rest of the batting line-up with him.
The Sri Lankan bowling all-rounder has had a fine start to the 2022 IPL and currently has 10 wickets to his name. He dismissed Robin Uthappa and Ravindra Jadeja against CSK.
The pace bowler conceded 58 runs from 4 overs without picking up a wicket in the last match. He needs to return to form in the absence of Harshal Patel.
DC vs RCB Team Info:
DC Team Updates:
- Delhi Capitals won by 44 runs in the last match against Kolkata knight riders.
- Kuldeep Yadav picked 4 wickets and became man of the match against his former team.
- They have so far won 2 out of the 4 games played in this IPL.
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- Both the Delhi openers scored an aggressive fifty in the last match.
- Rishabh Pant will bat at the one-down position.
- Lalit Yadav and Rovman Powell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Lalit Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kuldeep Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series. He is the highest wicket taker for DC.
- Khaleel Ahmed and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
RCB Team Updates:
- Banglore lost their last match against Chennai Super Kings team.
- They gave away a lot of runs which resulted them CSK posting a huge total and hence could not chase it.
- They will be eager to get back to the winning ways when they face Delhi the next time.
- Faf du Plessis and Anuj Rawat will probably open the inning.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Anuj Rawat will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Dinesh Karthik will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dinesh Karthik was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Akash Deep and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Lalit Yadav, Rovman Powell, Sarfaraz Khan, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Khaleel Ahmed, Pravin Dubey, Mitchell Marsh, Tim Seifert(WK), Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Yash Dhull, Ripal Patel, Chetan Sakariya, Vicky Ostwal, Mandeep Singh, Ashwin Hebbar, Anrich Nortje, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Lungi Ngidi.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Faf du Plessis(C), Anuj Rawat(WK), Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, Suyash Prabhudessai, Akash Deep, Rajat Patidar, Karn Sharma, Finn Allen, Jason Behrendorff, Chama Milind, Aneeshwar Gautam, Mahipal Lomror, Sherfane Rutherford, David Willey, Harshal Patel, Siddarth Kaul.