DC vs RR Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: DC vs RR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 22 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Pune
DC vs RR Info:
- David Warner has hit three consecutive scores in the 60s and is our pick for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against Rajasthan Royals. Kuldeep Yadav took 2-24 against Punjab Kings on Wednesday and is having a fine tournament. The spinner is our number one choice for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Jos Buttler scored 103 from 61 balls in Rajasthan Royals’ win over Kolkata Knight Riders. He is in fantastic form and we predict he will be Rajasthan’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Yuzvendra Chahal took a hat-trick in the last match and is our tip for Rajasthan’s top wicket taker against Delhi Capitals.
- No player has hit more sixes than the 23 scored by Jos Buttler so far in the tournament. We expect him to finish this game as the Player To Hit The Most Sixes.
DC vs RR Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear skies throughout this evening game with the temperature at 32 degrees at the start and dropping to 31 by the end.
This should be a surface which produces an excellent contest between bat and ball. We expect a par score to be 180-190 with plenty of pace in the pitch.
Delhi Capitals won the toss and chose to field first in the last game at the Wankhede Stadium. Although they lost that match, we expect both skippers to invite the opposition to bat first in this fixture.
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
W, L, W, L, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
Head to Head:
DC vs RR H2H:
DC vs RR Team News:
DC Team News:
There was one enforced change to the Delhi Capitals XI ahead of the impressive win over Punjab Kings. Mitch Marsh, who has been unwell and hospitalised, was replaced by Sarfaraz Khan in the team. Due to the spectacular victory margin on Wednesday, we do not expect to see any alterations to the side for this game.
RR Team News:
Sanju Samson’s side made three changes after their 37 run defeat against Gujarat Titans. In came Trent Boult, Karun Nair and Obed McCoy who made his IPL debut. James Neesham, Kuldeep Sen and Rassie van der Dussen were left out and we expect to see an unchanged XI for this match.
DC vs RR Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added soon
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
06 Ings, 375 Run, 239 Ball, Average 75, SR 156.90
2: K L Rahul
07 Ings, 265 Run, 187 Ball, Average 44.17, SR 141.71
3: F du Plessis
07 Ings, 250 Run, 189 Ball, Average 35.71, SR 132.27
4: S Iyer
07 Ings, 236 Run, 159 Ball, Average 39.33, SR 148.42
5: H Pandya
05 Ings, 228 Run, 167 Ball, Average 76, SR 136.52
1: Y Chahal
06 Ings, 17 Wkts, 24 Over, 7.33 Eco, 10.35 Avg, 8.47SR
2: K Yadav
06 Ings, 13 Wkts, 23.4 Over, 7.85 Eco, 14.30 Avg, 10.92 SR
3: T Natarajan
06 Ings, 12 Wkts, 24 Over, 8.66 Eco, 17.33 Avg, 12 SR
4: A Khan
07 Ings, 11 Wkts, 26.4 Over, 8.28 Eco, 20.09 Avg, 14.54 SR
5: W Hasaranga
07 Ings, 11 Wkts, 25 Over, 8.60 Eco, 19.54 Avg, 13.63 SR
Players H2H Battle:
D Padikkal against S Thakur
19 balls 17 runs 03 out
D Padikkal against A Nortje
08 balls 12 runs 02 out
D Padikkal against M Rahman
22 balls 33 runs 01 out
R Ashwin against S Thakur
06 balls 10 runs 02 out
P Shaw against Y Chahal
18 balls 39 runs 02 out
P Shaw against N Saini
19 balls 15 runs 01 out
P Shaw against P Krishna
21 balls 28 runs 01 out
T Seifert against N Saini
13 balls 13 runs 02 out
T Seifert against J Neesham
16 balls 12 runs 01 out
T Seifert against Y Chahal
37 balls 78 runs 00 out
J Buttler against A Nortje
26 balls 49 runs 02 out
J Buttleragainst K Yadav
27 balls 27 runs 02 out
J Buttler against L Ngidi
28 balls 33 runs 02 out
J Buttler against S Thakur
54 balls 80 runs 02 out
R Pant against N Coulter-Nile
27 balls 21 runs 02 out
R Pant against Y Chahal
36 balls 52 runs 01 out
D Warner against R Ashwin
37 balls 47 runs 02 out
D Warner against T Boult
43 balls 30 runs 02 out
S Samson against S Thakur
20 balls 15 runs 01 out
S Samsonagainst A Patel
36 balls 48 runs 01 out
R Powell against O McCoy
34 balls 47 runs 02 out
S Hetmyeragainst K Ahmed
22 balls 44 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: DC vs RR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Delhi Capitals are favorites to beat Rajasthan Royals.
DC Key Players:
The aggressive left-handed opener was in a hurry to finish the game against Punjab Kings. He hit 60 not out from 30 balls and struck 11 boundaries.
The opener shared a first wicket partnership of 83 from 6.3 overs with Warner in the last game. Shaw was dismissed with a batting strike-rate of 205 from 20 balls.
Only Rajasthan Royals’ Yuzvendra Chahal has taken more wickets than Yadav in the 2022 IPL. He took the lower order wickets of Kagiso Rabada and Nathan Ellis in the same over against Punjab Kings.
RR Key Players:
The English opener made his second century of the 2022 IPL in Monday’s win over KKR. He hit 9 fours and 5 sixes in his 61 ball innings.
The skipper took the catch to dismiss Pat Cummins and stumped Venkatesh Iyer in the game against KKR. Earlier in the match he had hit 38 runs from 19 balls.
The leg-spinner is the only bowler to have taken a 5-wicket haul in this season’s IPL. So far he has picked up 17 wickets from six games.
DC Team Updates:
- The Delhi Capitals camp has been hit by COVID-19 as Australia all-rounder Mitchell Marsh and New Zealand wicketkeeper-batsman Tim Seifert have both tested positive. Two other support staff members have also tested positive for coronavirus.
- Delhi Capitals are sitting at sixth position with three wins in six games. Delhis net run rate is +0.942, which is the best amongst all 10 teams.
- Despite being hit by coronavirus, the Rishabh Pant-led side registered an emphatic 9-wicket win over Punjab Kings and their morale will be high.
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- Both Prithvi Shaw and David Warner have been fantastic in providing explosive starts to the DC team.
- Sarfaraz Khan will bat at the one-down position.
- Rishabh Pant and Rovman Powell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kuldeep Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Khaleel Ahmed and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team
RR Team Updates:
- With four wins and two defeats, Rajasthan Royals are sitting at the third spot with a net run rate of (+0.380).
- The main reason of the success of Rajasthan is Jos butler who has already smacked 2 hundreds in this season so far.
- They might bring in Yashasvi Jaiswal in place of Devdutt Paddikal who has failed to perform.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position.
- Karun Nair and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Trent Boult and Prasidh Krishna will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Sarfaraz Khan, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Rovman Powell, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Khaleel Ahmed, Pravin Dubey, Mitchell Marsh, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Yash Dhull, Ripal Patel, Chetan Sakariya, Vicky Ostwal, Mandeep Singh, Tim Seifert(WK), Ashwin Hebbar, Anrich Nortje, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Lungi Ngidi.
Devdutt Padikkal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Karun Nair, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Obed McCoy, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shubham Garhwal, Dhruv Jurel(WK), Yashasvi Jaiswal, KC Cariappa, Daryl Mitchell, Tejas Baroka, Anunay- Singh, Rassie van der-Dussen, Jimmy Neesham, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Navdeep Saini, Kuldip Yadav, Kuldeep Sen.