DC vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 40th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-40 Prediction
Match: DC vs SRH Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 29 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium – New Delhi, India
Matches Played 22
DC Won 11
SRH Won 11
No Result/Tie 00
W, W, L, L, L
L, L, L, W, W
DC vs SRH Dream11 Prediction:
- David Warner has struck 306 runs in the seven games so far he has played in the tournament and he is our pick to be DC’s leading run scorer against SRH on Saturday. On the other hand, Axar Patel took 2 wickets in the previous game for DC and he is well worth backing to be the team’s leading wicket-taker on Saturday as well.
- Mayank Aggarwal hit 49 runs off 39 balls on April 24 and he is a worthy pick to become Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run-getter against the Delhi Capitals. With the ball, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar was exceptional, registering 2 wickets against his name in the previous game in 4 overs. We predict him to take over 1.5 wickets in Match 40 for SRH.
- David Warner has scored four half-centuries in 7 games in the 2023 edition of IPL and we predict him to score over 40 runs in Match 40 against SRH.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Since the teams who are batting second have won more games at this venue, both the captains will be looking to bowl first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
While humidity will peak at 50%, there is a 26% chance of rain affecting the play. That being said, there will be clouds surrounding the venue throughout the game.
This Arun Jaitley Stadium pitch seems to offer assistance to the fast bowlers throughout the course of the game, which makes it incredibly tough for the batsmen to counterattack. Expect a low-scoring game, meaning even a target of 140-150 can be highly competitive.
IPL Records and Stats at Arun Jaitley Stadium
Total matches: 13
Matches won batting first: 04
Matches won bowling first: 09
Average 1st Inns scores: 139
Average 2nd Inns scores: 133
Highest total recorded:
212/3 (19.1 Ov) by RSA vs IND
Lowest total recorded:
120/10 (19.3 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Highest score chased:
212/3 (19.1 Ov) by RSA vs IND
Lowest score defended:
96/7 (20 Ov) by INDW vs PAKW
DC vs SRH Team NEWS:
DC Team News:
David Warner might be inclined to include Prithvi Shaw as his opening partner after Philip Salt got out on a golden duck in DC’s previous game. Moreover, even the likes of Sarfaraz Khan and Aman Khan might be placed on the bench, after knowing the importance of Match 40 for the concerned franchise.
SRH Team News:
After Washington Sundar’s impressive performance in Match 34, it is hard to imagine the All-rounder benign dropped for this game. On the other hand, Marco Jansen could be replaced by Fazalhaq Farooqi or Adil Rashid whereas even Kartik Tyagi could be an interesting inclusion for Aiden Markram in Match 40.
2. Philip Salt(WK)
3. Mitchell Marsh
4. Sarfaraz Khan(WK)
5. Manish Pandey
6. Axar Patel
7. Aman Khan
8. Ripal Patel
9. Anrich Nortje
10. Kuldeep Yadav
11. Ishant Sharma
2. Harry Brook
3. Abhishek Sharma
4. Aiden Markram(C)
5. Heinrich Klaasen(WK)
6. Marco Jansen
7. Washington Sundar
8. Mayank Markande
9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
10. T Natarajan
11. Umran Malik
Players H2H Battle:
P Shaw against B Kumar
35 balls 35 runs 02 Dismissal
M Agarwal against A Patel
36 balls 30 runs 02 Dismissal
M Agarwal against L Ngidi
02 balls 04 runs 01 Dismissal
R Powell against A Markram
02 balls 06 runs 01 Dismissal
R Powell against A Rashid
16 balls 12 runs 01 Dismissal
A Sharma against K Yadav
02 balls 01 runs 01 Dismissal
M Marsh against T Natarajan
04 balls 04 runs 01 Dismissal
H Brook against A Nortje
04 ball 01 runs 01 Dismissal
R Tripathi against I Sharma
04 balls 03 runs 01 Dismissal
R Tripathi against M Rahman
05 balls 02 runs 01 Dismissal
A Patel against B Kumar
10 balls 12 run 01 Dismissal
G Phillips against A Patel
10 balls 09 run 01 Dismissal
A Markram against K Ahmed
12 ball 12 runs 01 Dismissal
H Klaasen against A Nortje
16 balls 23 run 01 Dismissal
D Warner against A Rashid
19 balls 28 run 00 Dismissal
M Pandey against K Tyagi
33 ball 61 runs 00 Dismissal
DC vs SRH Team Combo:
DC Team Info –
- David Warner and Philip Salt will probably open the inning.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sarfaraz Khan and Manish Pandey will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Warner will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Axar Patel is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Anrich Nortje and Ishant Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
SRH Team Info –
- Mayank Agarwal and Harry Brook will probably open the inning.
- Abhishek Sharma will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and Heinrich Klaasen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Mayank Markande and Aiden Markram will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mayank Markande is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Umran Malik will lead the pace attack of his team.
Sunrisers Hyderabad have plenty of winners in their squad but they haven’t been able to showcase their best form. Inconsistency has been a huge problem for Aiden Markram’s team so far in this competition. On the other hand, Delhi Capitals are seeming to get back to their best form after fighting till the very end and taking the game deep. Moreover, the likes of David Warner, too, is leading them well with the bat which is just why predict DC to beat SRH in Match 40 based on the current form of both the teams.
Delhi Capitals have a 100% chance to win this match
Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 00% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
Currently placed 5th in the race to the orange cap for this season, Warner has scored more than 300 runs in 7 games. Interestingly, while he smashed over 40 boundaries, the Australian International has hit only 1 maximum in the competition. This makes you believe how safe he has played to this point for DC.
The veteran Indian pacer has been the knight in shining armor for Delhi Capitals. In the previous game, Sharma bowled 3 overs wherein he gave 18 runs and even took a wicket.
In the IPL 2023, Axar has contributed not only with the ball but with the bat as well. He took 2 wickets by giving just 21 runs in the previous game and even scored crucial 34 runs.
DC Possible Impact Players Substitute
Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Yash Dhull, Khaleel Ahmed, Philip Salt
From what we have seen, the majority of the teams opted to make an impact substitute as per the situation of the game – in the second innings. So, if the spoken-off team is eager to add batsman – Yash Dhull or Philip Salt can be a valid choice whereas Nagarkoti and Khaleel would be much suited for this venue.
The medium-arm Indian bowler took 2 wickets and gave just 11 runs when SRH locked horns against DC a few days ago. Even in Match 40, Kumar will be crucial in taking early wickets in the powerplay.
The Englishmen has shown his true caliber by smashing a thumping century for SRH previously but ever since that point he has come up dry. While inconsistency has been his issue this season, Brook will be eager to redeem himself in Match 40 especially after he got out on just 7 runs off 14 balls in Match 34.
His morale will be high after taking 3 wickets and even scoring 24 runs off just 15 balls against Delhi Capitals in Match 34.
SRH Possible Impact Players Substitute
Umran Malik, Samarth Vyas, Rahul Tripathi, and Glenn Phillips
While Tripathi came in as an impact substitute in the previous game, he couldn’t make much of a difference. But if SRH is to defend a score, they are most likely to add a bowler – which could mean the inclusion of either Umran Malik or Samarth Vyas. Whereas Glenn Phillips can be a valuable addition if SRH opts to use only 3 overseas players in the first innings.
DC vs SRH Team Forms:
DC Team Form:
Delhi Capitals are currently on a 2-game winning streak after they beat Kolkata Knight Riders by 4 wickets and 4 balls remaining and Sunrisers Hyderabad by 7 runs.
SRH Team Form:
They lost their previous game against Delhi Capitals by 7 runs after failing to chase a subpar total of 145 runs. On top of that, SRH has lost consecutive games against Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians as well.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Delhi Capitals (DC) Squad:
David Warner(C), Philip Salt(WK), Mitchell Marsh, Sarfaraz Khan(WK), Manish Pandey, Axar Patel, Aman Khan, Ripal Patel, Anrich Nortje, Kuldeep Yadav, Ishant Sharma, Mustafizur Rahman, Pravin Dubey, Priyam Garg, Prithvi Shaw, Vicky Ostwal, Yash Dhull, Rilee Rossouw, Rovman Powell, Lalit Yadav, Abhishek Porel(WK), Chetan Sakariya, Khaleel Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, Lungi Ngidi
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Squad:
Mayank Agarwal, Harry Brook, Abhishek Sharma, Aiden Markram(C), Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Marco Jansen, Washington Sundar, Mayank Markande, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Umran Malik, Fazal Haq, Samarth Vyas, Anmolpreet Singh(WK), Akeal Hosein, Mayank Dagar, Sanvir Singh, Rahul Tripathi, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Vivrant Sharma, Glenn Phillips(WK), Kartik Tyagi, Abdul Samad, Upendra Yadav(WK), Adil Rashid