DC vs SRH Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: DC vs SRH IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 5 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
DC vs SRH Info:
- David Warner has struck three half-centuries in the tournament and is averaging 44.00 from seven innings. The Australian is our tip for Delhi Capitals’ highest run-scorer in this match. With the ball, Kuldeep Yadav has taken 17 wickets from nine games and is our pick for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket-taker against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Captain Kane Williamson hit 47 runs from 37 balls against Chennai Super Kings and we expect him to be Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run-scorer in this game. T.Natarajan picked up another two wickets in the last game and he is a strong choice for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket-taker against Delhi Capitals.
- Mitchell Marsh hit three sixes for Delhi Capitals in his last appearance. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this clash.
DC vs SRH Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The entire game will be played under night skies and with a temperature over 30 degrees throughout.
The surface at this venue has generally provided a very good contest between bat and ball. Any score above 180 will be very hard to chase on a pitch that pace bowlers enjoy bowling on.
What to expect:
Three out of Delhi’s four wins in the season have come at the Brabourne Stadium. SRH have won both their outings here so far. The ground has seen totals at both ends of the spectrum and has also been distinctly spin-friendly.
The last game at the Brabourne Stadium saw Royal Challengers Bangalore win the toss and choose to bat first. However, that was an afternoon fixture and we predict that both skippers will want to field first in this match.
L, W, L, W, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
L, L, W, W, W
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
Head to Head:
*last 3 years ( 9 Match H2H )
SRH Won : 3
DC Won : 5
Tie : 1
Did you know
-Kane Williamson has won eight out of nine tosses this season
– Rishabh Pant has a strike rate in excess of 145 in five of the six innings he has faced more than ten balls. However, only once has he managed to last for 30 balls or more
DC vs SRH Team News:
DC Team News:
Rishabh Pant’s side was unchanged before their defeat against Lucknow Super Giants from their 4 wicket win over Kolkata Knight Riders the previous Thursday. Pace bowler Anrich Nortje has still not appeared in the tournament since April 7 and, although he is close to a return, we do not expect to see him in this game.
SRH Team News:
Kane Williamson’s side was unchanged ahead of the game against CSK on Sunday but the show of faith in the same XI did not produce a win at the MCA Stadium. They have plenty of players in strong form and we would be surprised if there were changes before this match.
DC vs SRH Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
*R Tripathi / A Markram
*M Marsh / P Shaw
Match-ups and strategy:
Umran Malik’s extra pace against some of DC’s power-hitters promises to produce some exciting cricket, but another of those key battles early up would be between their powerplay enforcer- Prithvi Shaw – against the swing of Bhuvneshwar Kumar. He’s been dismissed twice and scores at just run-a-ball against Bhuvneshwar. This could set the tone early.
Kuldeep Yadav has been the bedrock of Delhi, winning the Man of the Match award in all their four wins, and for SRH to put pressure on the spinner, an option lies in the form of Rahul Tripathi. The batter has a strike rate of 242 against Kuldeep although he’s also been dismissed once. This battle promises to be exciting while also forming a key part of the bigger puzzle.
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
P Shaw against B Kumar
35 balls 35 runs 02 out
P Shaw against S Gopal
11 balls 14 runs 02 out
K Williamson against S Thakur
50 balls 81 runs 02 out
K Williamson against A Patel
55 balls 60 runs 01 out
K Williamson against K Yadav
38 balls 48 runs 01 out
K Williamson against M Rahman
21 balls 27 runs 01 out
P Garg against S Thakur
14 balls 11 runs 01 out
N Pooran against K Ahmed
35 balls 61 runs 01 out
N Pooran against M Rahman
32 balls 61 runs 01 out
N Pooran against M Marsh
19 balls 32 runs 01 out
R Tripathyagainst S Thakur
12 balls 14 runs 01 out
R Tripathyagainst A Patel
11 balls 07 runs 01 out
R Tripathy against A Nortje
13 balls 22 runs 00 out
R Uthappa against J Hazlewood
09 balls 10 runs 01 out
D Warner against W Sundar
09 balls 13 runs 01 out
D Warner against B Kumar
09 balls 10 runs 01 out
R Pantagainst B Kumar
28 balls 71 runs 01 out
R Pant against S Gopal
26 balls 38 runs 00 out
R Pant against W Sundar
31 balls 37 runs 00 out
M Marshagainst S Abbott
18 balls 30 runs 01 out
M Singh against S Gopal
13 balls 07 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: DC vs SRH IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Delhi Capitals are favorites to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad.
DC Key Players:
The left-handed Australian opener made only his second single-figure score of the season in the defeat to Lucknow Super Giants. He has been in excellent form and is crucial to this team.
The skipper top-scored with 44 runs from 30 balls in the last game, an innings which included seven fours and one six. It was his highest total of the season so far.
The Indian international all-rounder took all three wickets for Delhi Capitals against Lucknow Super Giants. He dismissed Quinton de Kock, KL Rahul, and Deepak Hooda.
SRH Key Players:
The captain averages 37.82 from 72 IPL appearances since his debut in 2015. He hit two fours and two sixes against CSK.
The South African middle-order batter has contributed three half-centuries to the team so far in the tournament with a top score of 68 not out against KKR.
The left-arm pace bowler sits in joint second place in the top wicket-takers of the 2022 IPL. He dismissed Ruturaj Gaikwad and MS Dhoni in the last game, the only two wickets taken by his side.
DC vs SRH Team Info:
DC Team Updates:
- The Delhi Capitals did not witness the best of fortunes in their most recent game of the tournament as they conceded a disappointing 6-run defeat at the hands of Lucknow Super Giants.
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- For the Delhi Capitals, senior opener David Warner has been in an outstanding form during the last few IPL games. David Warner has scored an excellent total of 264 runs from 7 matches.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position.
- Rishabh Pant and Lalit Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Delhi Capitals captain Rishabh Pant will be hoping to take the responsibility and lead his team from the front. In the match against Lucknow Super Giants, Rishabh Pant smacked 44 runs off 30 deliveries that included 7 fours and 1 six.
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kuldeep Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shardul Thakur and Mustafizur Rahman will lead the pace attack of his team.
- If termed fit, Khaleel Ahmed will replace Chetan Sakariya in the DC Playing 11.
- The likes of Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Axar Patel and Shardul Thakur will form a crucial part of the bowling contingent.
SRH Team Updates:
- They are unlikely to make any big time changes from the last game.
- The likes of Kane Williamson, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram and Nicholas Pooran will once again be expected to take the responsibility in the batting department.
- Kane Williamson and Abhishek Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad opener Abhishek Sharma has performed impressively well in the last few games. During the previous match against Gujarat Titans, Abhishek Sharma contributed with an excellent knock of 65 runs off 42 balls.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position.
- Aiden Markram and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kane Williamson will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket-Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Abhishek Sharma and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umran Malik and T Natarajan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The likes of T Natarajan, Umran Malik, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Marco Jansen will be their crucial clogs in the bowling attack.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Prithvi Shaw, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Rishabh Pant(w/c), Lalit Yadav, Rovman Powell, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Chetan Sakariya, Mandeep Singh, Srikar Bharat, Sarfaraz Khan, Tim Seifert, Lungi Ngidi, Ashwin Hebbar, Praveen Dubey, Khaleel Ahmed, Anrich Nortje, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Ripal Patel, Yash Dhull, Vicky Ostwal.
Abhishek Sharma, Kane Williamson(c), Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Nicholas Pooran(w), Shashank Singh, Washington Sundar, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umran Malik, T Natarajan, Sean Abbott, Ravikumar Samarth, Shreyas Gopal, Jagadeesha Suchith, Glenn Phillips, Vishnu Vinod, Priyam Garg, Kartik Tyagi, Romario Shepherd, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Abdul Samad, Saurabh Dubey.