DC-W vs MI-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Final Match 2023
Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians
WPL T20 Final Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 26 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Final Match
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
DC-W vs MI-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Meg Lanning has hit 310 runs across the tournament and has an average of 51.66. The Australian is well worth backing as Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Shikha Pandey has taken 10 wickets in the WPL and she is our tip for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this final.
- Nat Sciver-Brunt hit 72 not out from 38 balls in the Eliminator and the English player is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. Saika Ishaque has taken 15 wickets in the competition and we expect her to be Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker in this match.
- There are very few players in women’s cricket who deliver as often as Meg Lanning does. We recommend backing her to hit over 31.5 runs in this fixture.
DC-W vs MI-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The conditions are going to be similar throughout both innings of this match. The temperature will be at 27 degrees with clear evening skies.
The Brabourne Stadium pitch is an excellent surface for batting. We expect a par score will be between 170-180 in this final.
Although some skippers have chosen to bat first in some games during this tournament, the last four games have seen teams choose to field first. We predict both captains will want to field first ahead of this match.
DC-W vs MI-W TEAM NEWS:
DC-W Team News:
After winning their final two group stage games, including a big victory over Mumbai Indians at the DY Patil Stadium, we expect Delhi Capitals to keep faith with the same team from their last matches. Meg Lanning’s calm captaincy has been a feature throughout the tournament.
MI-W Team News:
Harmanpreet Kaur’s team has been largely unchanged throughout the competition and we would be very surprised if there were any changes ahead of the final. The team management have a fully fit squad who have plenty of confidence ahead of this game.
DC-W vs MI-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Meg Lanning(C)
3. Jemimah Rodrigues
4. Marizanne Kapp
5. Alice Capsey
6. Jess Jonassen
7. Arundathi Reddy
8. Taniya Bhatia(WK)
9. Radha Yadav
10. Shikha Pandey
11. Poonam Yadav
2. Yastika Bhatia(WK)
3. Natalie Sciver
4. Harmanpreet Kaur(C)
5. Amelia Kerr
6. Pooja Vastrakar
7. Issy Wong
8. Amanjot Kaur
9. Humeira Kazi
10. Jintimani Kalita
11. Saika Ishaque-I
DC-W vs MI-W Team Updates:
MI-W Team Updates –
- Shafali Verma and Meg Lanning will probably open the inning.
- Jemimah Rodrigues will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marizanne Kapp and Alice Capsey will handle the middle-order batting.
- Marizanne Kapp is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Alice Capsey was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Meg Lanning will lead the Delhi Capitals Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals Women.
- Jess Jonassen and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Shikha Pandey and Arundathi Reddy will lead the pace attack of her team.
UP-W Team Updates –
- Hayley Matthews and Yastika Bhatia will probably open the inning.
- Hayley Matthews is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Natalie Sciver will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Amelia Kerr will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the Mumbai Indians Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians Women.
- Hayley Matthews and Amelia Kerr will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Hayley Matthews is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Saika Ishaque-I and Issy Wong will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Issy Wong was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
After 21 games, it all comes down to this final match between Delhi Capitals and Mumbai Indians, undoubtedly the best two teams in the 2023 WPL. Delhi Capitals may well have won the last head to head by nine wickets but since then Mumbai Indians have reset and come back stronger. We expect a very close game between the sides and it would be no surprise if the game goes to the final over. Overall we think that Mumbai Indians have more wicket taking bowlers and think that will be crucial. We are predicting Mumbai Indians to win the game and take the trophy.
Mumbai Indians are favorites to beat Delhi Capitals
DC-W Key Players:
Meg Lanning –
although she has hit only two half-centuries in the WPL 2023, Lannings consistency means she comes into this final as the leading run scorer in the tournament.
Alice Capsey –
the batting all-rounder took 3-26 in her last appearance and has made scores of 34, 38 not-out, 22 and 38 from her last four innings.
Shikha Pandey –
the 33 year old medium pacer went wicketless in the last game but has had a strong tournament and bowls with consistency in all games.
MI-W Key Players:
Nat Sciver-Brunt –
the English batting all-rounder produced her highest score of the competition in the Eliminator. She has a huge amount of experience and loves big games like this.
Hayley Matthews –
the West Indian all-rounder has had a brilliant WPL and has proved herself to be one of the best players in women’s cricket. Only four players have scored more runs than her in the tournament.
Saika Ishaque –
the 27 year old left-arm spinner had a brilliant start to the tournament before going wicketless in three successive games. However, she is back in form ahead of this match.
DC-W vs MI-W Team Form:
DC-W Team Form –
The Capitals have won four of the last five matches in the tournament and have been beaten twice across the whole of the WPL.
MI-W Team Form –
After losing successive games just before the end of the group stage, Mumbai Indians have regrouped and are now looking to win the tournament with a third successive victory.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
DC-W vs MI-W SQUAD:
Delhi Capitals Women (DEL-W):
Shafali Verma, Meg Lanning(C), Jemimah Rodrigues, Marizanne Kapp, Alice Capsey, Jess Jonassen, Arundathi Reddy, Taniya Bhatia(WK), Radha Yadav, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav, Jasia Aktar, Sneha Deepthi, Tara Norris, Titas Sadhu, Aparna Mondal(WK), Laura Kimmince, Mani Minnu
Mumbai Indians Women (MI-W):
Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia(WK), Natalie Sciver, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Humeira Kazi, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque-I, Heather Graham, Sonam Yadav, Chloe Tryon, Priyanka Bala(WK), Dhara Gujjar, Neelam Bisht