DC-W vs RCB-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 13 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-11
Venue: DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai, India
DC-W vs RCB-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Meg Lanning has hit over 200 runs already in the tournament and the Australian is well worth backing as Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer in this match. Marizanne Kapp took 5-15 against Gujarat Giants on Saturday and she is our tip for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Ellyse Perry scored 52 runs from 39 balls in the last fixture and the Australian all-rounder is our pick for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. Shreyanka Patil is a big turner of the ball and she is a strong choice for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker in this game.
- No other player has scored runs with the same ease as Meg Lanning in this competition. We recommend backing her to hit over 31.5 runs in this match.
DC-W vs RCB-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be some cloud cover throughout the majority of this game and humidity levels will get up to 50%. The temperature will not drop below 29 degrees.
There is turn on this pitch and spinners will enjoy bowling on it. However, it is an excellent batting surface and a par score will be 185+.
The last three games at the Brabourne Stadium have seen the team who won the toss choose to bat first. Our prediction is that both skippers will decide to bat first if they win the toss.
DC-W vs RCB-W TEAM NEWS:
DC-W Team News:
After registering their first defeat of the tournament against Mumbai Indians, Delhi Capitals made one change ahead of their clash with Gujarat Giants on Saturday. England’s Alice Capsey was left out with Australia’s Laura Harris coming into the side.
RCB-W Team News:
As Smriti Mandhana’s side continue to search for the XI which can bring them their first victory of the WPL 2023 tournament, Erin Burns, Komal Zanzad and Sahana Pawar came into the team against UP Warriorz. Australia’s Megan Schutt was one of the players who was dropped from the side.
DC-W vs RCB-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Meg Lanning(C)
3. Laura Kimmince
4. Marizanne Kapp
5. Jemimah Rodrigues
6. Jess Jonassen
7. Taniya Bhatia(WK)
8. Mani Minnu
9. Shikha Pandey
10. Radha Yadav
11. Tara Norris
2. Sophie Devine
3. Ellyse Perry
4. Kanika Ahuja
5. Heather Knight
6. Shreyanka Patil
7. Erin Burns
8. Richa Ghosh(WK)
9. Komal Zanzad
10. R S Thakur
11. Sahana Pawar
DC-W vs RCB-W Team Updates:
DC-W Team Updates –
- Shafali Verma and Meg Lanning will probably open the inning.
- Laura Kimmince will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marizanne Kapp and Jemimah Rodrigues will handle the middle-order batting.
- Marizanne Kapp is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Meg Lanning will lead the Delhi Capitals Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals Women.
- Jess Jonassen and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Tara Norris and Shikha Pandey will lead the pace attack of her team.
RCB-W Team Updates –
- Smriti Mandhana and Sophie Devine will probably open the inning.
- Ellyse Perry will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ellyse Perry was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kanika Ahuja and Heather Knight will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heather Knight is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Smriti Mandhana will lead the RCB-W as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Richa Ghosh will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB-W.
- Shreyanka Patil and Renuka Singh Thakur will lead the pace attack of her team.
Royal Challengers Bangalore are really struggling in the WPL and it is a lack of wickets with the ball which is putting additional pressure on their batters. That said, even their batting line-up is being carried by only a few players. Delhi Capitals on the other hand have been playing excellent cricket with only one defeat so far in the tournament. We expect Delhi Capitals to be too strong and to get another win on Monday.
Delhi Capitals are favorites to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore.
DC-W Key Players:
Meg Lanning –
the Australian skipper made her lowest score of the competition with 21 not out at the top of the order on Saturday. She is one of the most consistent players in women’s cricket.
Shafali Verma –
the 19 year old opener produced arguably the best innings of the tournament so far on Saturday. She hit 76 not out from only 28 balls and is full of self-belief ahead of this match.
Marizanne Kapp –
the South African all-rounder was unplayable in her opening overs against Gujarat Giants. She took the top four wickets in the batting order before returning to take one more later in the innings.
RCB-W Key Players:
Sophie Devine –
the experienced New Zealand opener has scored over 100 runs from her last two innings in the tournament. She made only 14 in the first game against Delhi Capitals and will look to keep up her form in this game.
Ellyse Perry –
the Australian all-rounder has made a start in each of her four innings but it was only the last game where she went on to bring up a half-century.
Shreyanka Patil –
the off-spinning all-rounder took 2-32 against Gujarat Giants and will be looking forward to her first bowl at the Brabourne Stadium.
DC-W vs RCB-W Team Form:
DC-W Team Form –
The Capitals lost their first game against Mumbai Indians on Thursday but bounced back immediately with Saturday’s big victory.
RCB-W Team Form –
Royal Challengers Bangalore are still waiting for their first victory of the WPL and are looking to avoid their fifth successive defeat.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
DC-W vs RCB-W SQUAD:
Delhi Capitals Women (DC-W):
Shafali Verma, Meg Lanning(C), Laura Kimmince, Marizanne Kapp, Jemimah Rodrigues, Jess Jonassen, Taniya Bhatia(WK), Mani Minnu, Shikha Pandey, Radha Yadav, Tara Norris, Jasia Aktar, Sneha Deepthi, Poonam Yadav, Titas Sadhu, Alice Capsey, Aparna Mondal(WK), Arundathi Reddy
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (RCB-W):
Smriti Mandhana(C), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Kanika Ahuja, Heather Knight, Shreyanka Patil, Erin Burns, Richa Ghosh(WK), Komal Zanzad, Renuka Singh Thakur, Sahana Pawar, Preeti Bose, Megan Schutt, Indrani Roy(WK), Poonam Nanasaheb Khemnar, Sobhana Asha, Disha Kasat, Dane Van Niekerk