DC-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
Delhi Capitals vs UP Warriorz
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 07 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-5
Venue: Dr. D.Y. Patil Sports Academy – Navi Mumbai, India
DC-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Meg Lanning showed that she can deliver in another tournament with 72 runs from 43 balls at the top of the order on Sunday afternoon. The skipper is our tip for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against UP Warriorz. Tara Norris took the first five-wicket haul of the competition and is a strong choice for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Alyssa Healy has won many T20 games single-handedly and the opener is well worth backing as UP Warriorz’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Sophie Ecclestone began the tournament with 2-25 and the spinner is our pick for UP Warriorz’ top wicket taker against Delhi Capitals.
- With over 130 runs from her last three innings, we recommend backing Meg Lanning to hit over 29.5 runs in this fixture.
DC-W vs UP-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for no cloud cover throughout this game with the temperature at at least 30 degrees into the late evening. Humidity levels will go no higher than 50%.
The DY Patil Stadium pitch is one which offers something for the accurate bowlers as well as the stroke-making batters. We expect a par score to be around 185.
We have seen a team win by batting first as well as by fielding first at this venue already in the tournament. Our prediction is that Delhi Capitals will bat first irrespective of who wins the toss.
DC-W vs UP-W TEAM NEWS:
DC-W Team News:
There have been some impressive performances so far in the WPL 2023 but Delhi Capitals certainly showed the most quality in their first game of the campaign. There was very little in the display which could be criticised and we anticipate seeing the same XI for this fixture.
UP-W Team News:
After an exciting victory by three wickets on Sunday, the team management at UP Warriorz will be looking for plenty of improvement in this match but may well stick with the same XI. No players have reported any injuries following the win at the DY Patil Stadium.
DC-W vs UP-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Meg Lanning(C)
3. Marizanne Kapp
4. Jemimah Rodrigues
5. Alice Capsey
6. Jess Jonassen
7. Taniya Bhatia(WK)
8. Arundathi Reddy
9. Shikha Pandey
10. Radha Yadav
11. Tara Norris
2. Shweta Sehrawat
3. K P Navgire
4. Tahlia McGrath
5. Deepti Sharma
6. Grace Harris
7. Simran Shaikh
8. Devika Vaidya
9. Sophie Ecclestone
10. Anjali Sarwani
11. R Gayakwad
DC-W vs UP-W Team Updates:
DC-W Team Updates –
- Shafali Verma and Meg Lanning will probably open the inning.
- Marizanne Kapp will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Jemimah Rodrigues and Alice Capsey will handle the middle-order batting.
- Meg Lanning will lead the Delhi Capitals Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals Women.
- Radha Yadav and Jess Jonassen will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Tara Norris and Shikha Pandey will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Tara Norris is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
UP-W Team Updates –
- Alyssa Healy and Shweta Sehrawat will probably open the inning.
- K P Navgire will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tahlia McGrath and Deepti Sharma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Alyssa Healy will lead the UP Warriorz Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Alyssa Healy will do the Wicket Keeping for UP Warriorz Women.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Rajeshwari Gayakwad will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Anjali Sarwani will lead the pace attack of her team.
This will be a very interesting game as both sides will be full of confidence after wins on Sunday. Delhi Capitals were in control throughout their match whereas UP Warriorz hit 10 from their final two balls to win with one delivery and only three wickets to spare. The Warriorz will feel that they can win from any position but may not get a chance to do so against a very strong Delhi Capitals XI. We are predicting a close contest but think Delhi Capitals have too much batting quality and are backing them to win this fixture.
Delhi Capitals Women are favorites to beat UP Warriorz.
DC-W Key Players:
Meg Lanning –
The skipper continued her strong form from the Women’s T20 World Cup by hitting 14 fours in her 43-ball innings on Sunday.
Shafali Verma –
The opener enjoyed a 162 run opening partnership with Lanning and was the bigger hitter with 10 fours and four sixes.
Tara Norris –
Very few pundits had heard of the American left-arm medium pacer ahead of Sunday’s game but she is now a big name after taking the Player of the Match Award and will be relishing her second appearance in this match.
UP-W Key Players:
Alyssa Healy –
The skipper pulled off a stumping against Gujarat Giants but was not at her best with the bat. However, she is one of the most consistent batters in women’s cricket and her confidence will not have been dented.
Grace Harris –
The Australian all-rounder showed her batting talent in Match 3 with 59 not out from only 26 balls, an innings which saw her take the Player of the Match Award.
Sophie Ecclestone –
The English left-arm spinner carried on where she left off in the Women’s T20 World Cup with the dismissals of Sabbhineni Meghana and Annabel Sutherland on Sunday.
DC-W vs UP-W Team Form:
DC Team Form –
Delhi Capitals impressed by not letting Royal Challengers Bangalore into the game at any point on Sunday afternoon.
UP-W Team Form –
The Warriorz performed impressively as a team with the ball in their opener but were over-reliant on individuals with the bat against Gujarat Giants.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
DC-W vs UP-W SQUAD:
Delhi Capitals Women (DC-W):
Shafali Verma, Meg Lanning (c), Marizanne Kapp, Jemimah Rodrigues, Alice Capsey, Jess Jonassen, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Arundhati Reddy, Shikha Pandey, Radha Yadav, Tara Norris, Laura Harris, Jasia Akhtar, Sneha Deepthi, Poonam Yadav, Titas Sadhu, Aparna Mondal, Minnu Mani
UP Warriorz Women (UP-W):
Alyssa Healy (c & wk), Shweta Sehrawat, Tahlia McGrath, Deepti Sharma, Grace Harris, Simran Shaikh, Kiran Navgire, Devika Vaidya, Sophie Ecclestone, Anjali Sarvani, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Parshavi Chopra, Soppadhandi Yashasri, Shabnim Ismail, Lauren Bell, Laxmi Yadav