DD vs NRK Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report & Dream11 Team for TNPL T20 Qualifier Match-2 Analysis
TNPL T20 Qualifier Match-2 Prediction
Match: DD vs NRK Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 10 July, 07:15 PM (IST)
Series:: TNPL T20 Qualifier Match-2
Venue: Indian Cement Company Ground – Tirunelveli, India
L, W, W, W, L
W, W, L, W, W
DD vs NRK Preview:
- Baba Indrajith is averaging 53.50 in the competition and the Dragons skipper is our tip for their highest run scorer against Nellai Royal Kings. Suboth Bathi took 4-37 on Friday and we expect him to be Dindigul Dragons’ top wicket taker in the Qualifier 2.
- Guruswamy Ajitesh has scored over 300 runs in the 2023 TNPL and the 20 year old is a strong choice for Nellai Royal Kings’ highest run scorer on Monday. M Poiyamozhi is in excellent form with the ball and he is our pick for Nellai Royal Kings’ top wicket taker against Dindigul Dragons.
- We recommend backing Suboth Bathi to continue his strong form and to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
Live Streaming: This match can be live-streamed on FanCode.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports Network.
Weather & Pitch Report:
According to the forecast, the temperature will not fall beneath 30 degrees throughout this game. There will not be a significant increase in humidity from the first innings to the second innings.
Most scores in Tirunelveli were around 160-165 during the group stage and we expect a par score to be around 175 in this fixture. There will be turn for the spinners.
We saw wins for teams batting first and batting second during the group stage games at this venue earlier in the tournament. We predict that both teams will want to field first in this match.
DD vs NRK Team NEWS:
DD Team News:
Although Dindigul Dragons were beaten in their last game, it was only their second defeat of the entire season of TNPL 2023 with both losses coming against Lyca Kovai Kings. We expect the same XI to be selected ahead of this match on Monday evening.
NRK Team News:
Although the Royal Kings are in excellent form and no injuries have been reported ahead of this match, there are no guarantees that they will select the same XI on Monday evening. The Tirunelveli pitch is more spin friendly than in Salem and they may choose to include another spinner in their side.
1.R Vimal Khumar
2. Shivam Singh S
3. B Vaishna Kumar
4. B Indrajith(WK)(C)
5. Adithya Ganesh(WK)
6. Subodh Bhati
7. P Saravana-Kumar
9. G Kishoor
10. Varun Chakravarthy
11. R-Aushik Srinivas
2. L Suryaprakash
3. Ajitesh G(WK)
4. Nidish Rajagopal
5. Sonu Yadav
6. Rithik Easwaran(WK)
7. P Sugendhiran
8. NS Harish
9. M Poiyamozhi
10. S Mohan Prasath
11. Sandeep Warrier
DD vs NRK Team Combo:
DD Team Info –
- R Vimal Khumar and Shivam Singh S will probably open the inning.
- Boopathi Vaishna Kumar will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Baba Indrajith and Adithya Ganesh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Baba Indrajith will lead the Dindigul Dragons as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Adithya Ganesh will do the Wicket Keeping for Dindigul Dragons.
- Subodh Bhati and Varun Chakravarthy will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Subodh Bhati is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
NRK Team Info –
- Arun Karthik and Laxmesha Suryaprakash will probably open the inning.
- Ajitesh G will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ajitesh G is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nidish Rajagopal and Sonu Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nidish Rajagopal was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Arun Karthik will lead the Nellai Royal Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Rithik Easwaran will do the Wicket Keeping for Nellai Royal Kings.
- M Poiyamozhi and S Mohan Prasath will lead the pace attack of his team.
This promises to be an exciting and entertaining contest with the prize of a place in Wednesday’s final against Lyca Kovai Kings up for grabs. Both teams have lost only two matches across the tournament but we think that their last meeting, here in Tirunelveli, shows us an indication of how this game will play out. Dindigul Dragons won comfortably when the teams last met and we are backing them to get the victory again in the Qualifier 2.
DD vs NRK Key Players:
the skipper has gone past 50 twice in the tournament with a top score of 83 not out. His experience will be vital for the Dragons in this game.
the 32-year-old lower-order batter comes into this match with plenty of confidence after hitting eight sixes in his 26-ball 62 in Qualifier 1.
the right-arm medium pacer has chipped in with runs during the 2023 TNPL but his bowling has been brilliant in recent games. He has taken 8 wickets from his last three matches.
Nellai Royal Kings
only Sai Sudharsan has scored more runs in this year’s tournament than the young Nellai Royal Kings’ batter. He has hit 45 boundaries across the tournament.
the left-handed batting all-rounder has hit over 100 runs in his last two innings. In the Eliminator he struck a brilliant 76 runs from 50 balls.
the consistent bowler was in the wickets once more in the last game. He has 13 wickets in the competition with a strike rate of 13.75.
DD vs NRK Team Forms:
DD Team Form:
Dindigul Dragons had won three successive games before their defeat to Lyca Kovai Kings in the Qualifier 1 on Friday.
NRK Team Form:
Nellai Royal Kings have been beaten only once in their last five matches and have lost only two games all season. However, one of those defeats was against Dindigul Dragons.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Dindigul Dragons (DD) Squad:
Vimal Khumar, Shivam Singh, Boopathi Kumar, Baba Indrajith(w/c), Adithya Ganesh, G Kishoor, Suboth Bhati, C Sarath Kumar, M Mathivannan, P Saravana Kumar, Varun Chakaravarthy, Aushik Srinivas, S Arun, Advaith Sharma, Affan Khader, Hemanth Kumar, VP Diran, Rohan Bhutra, ME Tamil Dhileepan, P Vignesh, Rahul
Nellai Royal Kings (NRK) Squad:
Arun Karthik(c), Lakshminarayanan Vignesh, Ajitesh Guruswamy, Nidhish Rajagopal, Sonu Yadav, Rithik Easwaran(w), NS Harish, P Sugendhiran, M Poiyamozhi, S Mohan Prasath, Sandeep Warrier, Lakshay Jain S, Aswin Crist, Laxmesha Suryaprakash, Adithya Arun, R Mithun, T Veeramani, Sri Neranjan, Karthick Manikandan, SJ Arun Kumar, Emmanuel Cherian, N Kabilan