Durban Super Giants vs MI Cape Town
SA20 T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 02 Feb, 09:00 PM (IST)
Series: SA20 T20 Match
Venue: Kingsmead Cricket Ground – Durban, SA
DUR vs CT Dream11 Prediction:
- Quinton de Kock has hit over 8600 T20 runs and the left-hander is well worth backing as Durban Super Giants’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Prenelan Subrayen has an excellent record at this venue and he is a strong choice for Durban Super Giants’ top wicket taker against MI Cape Town.
- There were calls for Dewald Brevis to be called up to South Africa’s ODI squad but instead he has been able to rest over the last week. The opener is our tip for MI Cape Town’s highest run scorer against Durban Super Giants. Rashid Khan took 3-37 in his last SA20 match and the spinner is our pick for MI Cape Town’s top wicket taker in this game.
- As one of the best T20 bowlers in the world, we recommend backing Rashid Khan to take over 1.5 wickets in this match.
DUR vs CT Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on SuperSport Cricket, SS Grandstand, Sony Sports Network and Sky Cricket.
Fans can stream the match on Sony Liv and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Weather in Durban, ZA is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 30°C on the match day with 78% humidity and 5.0 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are 34% chances of precipitation during the game.
We have seen a mixture of spinners and pace bowlers sharing the best figures on this pitch. Batters enjoy the pace and bounce on offer with a par score over 185.
All three games at this venue have seen the toss winning captains choose to bat first. We predict that both teams will want to do that and look to win the game with an imposing first innings total.
DUR vs CT TEAM NEWS:
DUR Team News:
After the international break, Durban Super Giants have bid farewell to the West Indian pair of Kyle Mayers and Jason Holder who are now in Zimbabwe preparing for the Test series. Australia’s Ben McDermott and England’s David Willey come in to replace the pair.
CT Team News:
There have been two changes to MI Cape Town’s squad during the international break in the tournament with Olly Stone and Liam Livingstone leaving the team to be replaced by Tim David and Henry Brookes. We expect both players to come into the side for this game.
DUR vs CT Pre-Toss LineUps:
DUR vs CT Team Updates
DUR Team Updates
- Kyle Mayers and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Breetzke will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Wiaan Mulder and Heinrich Klaasen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heinrich Klaasen is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Quinton de Kock will lead the Durban as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Durban.
- Keshav Maharaj will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Reece Topley and Hardus Viljoen will lead the pace attack of his team.
CT Team Updates
- Dewald Brevis and Ryan Rickelton will probably open the inning.
- Sam Curran will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rassie van der-Dussen and George Linde will handle the middle-order batting.
- George Linde is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rashid-Khan will lead the Cape Town as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Ryan Rickelton will do the Wicket Keeping for Cape Town.
- Rashid-Khan and Jofra Archer will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Rashid-Khan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
With the bottom two sides going head to head, we expect both teams to be on the attack and look to dominate the opposition. MI Cape Town have won one more match than Durban Super Giants so far in the tournament and their batting line-up comes into the game in better form. Overall, our prediction is for MI Cape Town to get the victory.
MI Cape Town are favorites to beat Durban Super Giants
DUR Key Players:
Quinton de Kock
after a bright start to the competition, de Kock’s form tailed off but a change in format looks to have helped him regain some form with the bat.
The Australian opener will be looking to make an early mark in the SA20. By his high standards, he had a poor BBL but he has a fantastic T20 record overall.
The 29 year old off-spinner has picked up three wickets in the previous matches at Kingsmead. He uses the bounce in the wicket to good effect.
CT Key Players:
The 19 year old right-handed opener hit an impressive 46 against Pretoria Capitals in MI Cape Town’s last match.
Rassie van der Dussen
The right hander is a very reliable white ball batter for South Africa and has scored 149 runs across the first two ODIs.
The Afghan leg-spinner is captain of the side and dismissed Kusal Mendis, Rilee Rossouw and Clyde Fortuin in his last game.
DUR vs CT Team Form
DUR Team Form
The Super Giants return from the international break looking to end a run of four successive defeats in the tournament.
CT Team Form
MI Cape Town won only one of their last four games with three defeats during that run of matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
DUR vs CT SQUAD:
Durban Super Giants (DUR):
Kyle Mayers, Matthew Breetzke, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Wiaan Mulder, Heinrich Klaasen, Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Simon Harmer, Hardus Viljoen, Keshav Maharaj, Reece Topley, Dwaine Pretorius, Prenelan Subrayen, Akila Dananjaya, Christiaan Jonker, Junior Dala, Dilshan Madushanka, Johnson Charles
MI Cape Town (CT):
Ryan Rickelton, Dewald Brevis, Grant Roelofsen (wk), Rassie van der Dussen, Sam Curran, George Linde, Delano Potgieter, Rashid Khan (c), Odean Smith, Jofra Archer, Kagiso Rabada, Olly Stone, Liam Livingstone, Ziyaad Abrahams, Waqar Salamkheil, Wesley Marshall, Duan Jansen, Beuran Hendricks