ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction for 1st T20i Match 2022
Match: ENG vs IND T20i Match Prediction
Time: 07 July, 10:30 PM (IST)
Series: 1st T20i Match
Venue: The Rose Bowl – Southampton, England
ENG vs IND Info:
- Jos Buttler was in destructive batting form in the recently concluded IT20 series against the Netherlands. India will have a far stronger bowling attack but we are backing Buttler as England’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Tymal Mills has been in fine form in T20 cricket over the last two years. He is our pick as England’s top wicket taker against India.
- Rohit Sharma was forced to miss the Test Match at Edgbaston but will be back for this game and is our tip for India’s highest run scorer against England. Harshal Patel is a fine bowler in this format and he will enjoy bowling at the Rose Bowl. We expect Patel to be India’s top wicket taker in this game.
- After dominating the IPL and then the series against the Netherlands, Jos Buttler is in exceptional form. He is our prediction for the player to hit the most sixes in this opening match.
ENG vs IND Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sony Six in India, Sky Sports in the UK, FREE Kayo Sports trial in Australia, Spark Sport in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney Plus and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudless skies and bright sunshine at the start of this game. There will be no worries of any rain interruptions across the duration of the match.
The Rose Bowl has hosted plenty of low-scoring games in the T20 Blast this year. We expect a two-paced wicket with something for the pace and spin bowlers.
Fielding first is the choice of most captains in Southampton in this format. Although it is not a guarantee of victory, we predict that whoever wins the toss will choose to field first.
L, W, L, W, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
W, W, NR, W, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
ENG vs IND Team News:
ENG Team News:
After reaching the T20 World Cup Final in 2016 and the semi-finals in 2021, England will begin life under a new white-ball captain in this match. Eoin Morgan has retired from international cricket with the baton passed to form keeper-batter Jos Buttler.
IND Team News:
The visitors have a very strong IT20 squad for this series but are expected not to pick any of the players who featured in the five-day Test defeat at Edgbaston earlier this week. The recent series in Ireland gave fringe international players an opportunity to stake their claim in this format.
ENG vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: ENG vs IND T20i Match
Whenever England and India meet in any format, it is always a game played in front of capacity crowds full of partisan support. We expect this match to be no different and are predicting a close game in Southampton. We are backing England to get a win in their first game under their new captain.
England are favorites to beat India.
ENG Key Players:
The new skipper averages 34.51 in this format with 15 half-centuries and a top score of 101 not out. He has been in immense form in white ball cricket in 2022.
The gap in the batting line-up after Eoin Morgan’s retirement will see the big hitter become an even more important part of the side. He has one IT20 century from 13 innings.
The left-arm pace bowler is unable to play back to back games within 24 hours but will be well rested ahead of this match and will lead England’s bowling attack.
IND Key Players:
The skipper will be desperate to get back on the field after missing the Test game at Edgbaston. He has scored four centuries in this format.
The 23 year old left-handed batter scored two half-centuries in the recently concluded series against South Africa. He will be keen to make a name for himself in English conditions in this match.
The medium fast bowler has impressed fans across the globe with his performances in the IPL over the last two seasons. He has taken wickets in each of his last seven IT20 appearances.
ENG vs IND Team Info:
ENG Team Info:
- England will once again start their T20I cricket under a new captain in Jos Buttler who recently took over the reins after Eoin Morgan announcing his international retirement.
- With Jos Buttler leading the side, it will be a start of new era for English cricket. England have plenty of depth in their squad and will be hungry for the success, specially looking at the upcoming T20 World Cup.
- England have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 T20I matches.
- Philip Salt and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position.
- Jos Buttler and Liam Livingstone will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Liam Livingstone and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tymal Mills and Reece Topley will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Updates:
- India are coming off from a series win over Ireland and a drawn home series against South Africa in shorter format.
- The Indian team will be looking to make an impact in the T20I series, provided there are places up for grabs in the team.
- Key areas like middle order and Openers slot remain a distinct addition while new blood line of bowlers can also make an impact.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at the one-down position.
- Deepak Hooda and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- They will once depend a lot on the likes of Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya and Suryakumar Yadav to come good with the bat.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Philip Salt(WK), Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Jos Buttler(WK)(C), Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Tymal Mills, Chris Jordan, David Willey, Reece Topley, Harry Brook, Richard Gleeson, Matt Parkinson.
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel, Umran Malik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Rahul Tripathi, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Venkatesh Iyer, Sanju Samson(WK), Arshdeep Singh, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi